Reading Exercise - 2-card mini-CC - One Sentence 19


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
empress's dress  empress's dress is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Aug 2016
Location: []
Posts: 3,249
empress's dress 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
7 of Wands - 9 of Swords

He's afraid it will spark and argument at this need, with someone close (not you)

Why no word from E yet? She normally would have responded by now, especially since it's purely work related.
fb: at this need? sorry, ha, what do you mean by that? i don't understand.

fb: also i don't think he is going to post the video either. all so odd. first time in his life with me he has not kept his word. very disappointing. i guess times change, people change.

fb: i did a lenormand and tarot pull on this and got same answer.

letter - crossroad

page of pentacles - 6 of swords

she does not know what to write yet. she is making a decision on what to say. (which seems odd, but cards are saying this!)


is b permanently turning himself off to any type of relationship with me, including friendship?
Top   #751
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Sorry, autocorrect on tablet made it come out as gobbledygook. Changed it.
Top   #752
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by empress's dress View Post


she does not know what to write yet. she is making a decision on what to say. (which seems odd, but cards are saying this!)


is b permanently turning himself off to any type of relationship with me, including friendship?
Page of Coins - 9 of Coins

No, the Page is running up a flight of stairs towards a woman with a fiddle in the next card; I think he's preparing himself for a relationship, and he seems to be very focused on his profession right now.

Am I the reason she is not communicating, i.e. is her hesitation related to me personally?
Top   #753
empress's dress  empress's dress is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Aug 2016
Location: []
Posts: 3,249
empress's dress 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
Page of Coins - 9 of Coins

No, the Page is running up a flight of stairs towards a woman with a fiddle in the next card; I think he's preparing himself for a relationship, and he seems to be very focused on his profession right now.

Am I the reason she is not communicating, i.e. is her hesitation related to me personally?
10 of wands world

absolutely not personal. she has so many responsibilites. she can't see beyond them at the moment.

fb: seems kop and e are both going through some hard times. i am sorry. hugs to you too! and my thoughts are with them!


what kind of relationship is b preparing for?
Top   #754
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by empress's dress View Post

what kind of relationship is b preparing for?
Emperor - Knight of Cups

Looks like he wants to be a proper husband and father.


Anything else I need to know about her?
Top   #755
empress's dress  empress's dress is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Aug 2016
Location: []
Posts: 3,249
empress's dress 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
Emperor - Knight of Cups

Looks like he wants to be a proper husband and father.


Anything else I need to know about her?
king of wands ace of wands

this experience will not diminish her will and strength. she will come back stronger than before.

how do i fit into this intention that b is preparing for?
Top   #756
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by empress's dress View Post
how do i fit into this intention that b is preparing for?
King of Pentacles - 2 of Cups

You are the significant other in his preparations.


Message for me?
Top   #757
scorpiogirl's Avatar
scorpiogirl  scorpiogirl is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Feb 2010
Location: Firenze
Posts: 4,772
scorpiogirl 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
King of Pentacles - 2 of Cups

You are the significant other in his preparations.


Message for me?
Death - King of Cups
Time to make a drastic change or restarting, this is regarding feelings and/or a certain person; a male.

What are M's intentions with me?
Top   #758
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiogirl View Post
Death - King of Cups
Time to make a drastic change or restarting, this is regarding feelings and/or a certain person; a male.

What are M's intentions with me?
How interesting. I keep getting those cards, though this King is a woman in this case.

Knight of Wands - Emperor

He wants to serve you, in all manner of ways you can imagine


Tell me more about this King of Cups
Top   #759
scorpiogirl's Avatar
scorpiogirl  scorpiogirl is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Feb 2010
Location: Firenze
Posts: 4,772
scorpiogirl 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
How interesting. I keep getting those cards, though this King is a woman in this case.

Knight of Wands - Emperor

He wants to serve you, in all manner of ways you can imagine


Tell me more about this King of Cups
Magician - World
They are very accomplished, has their life together, may be worldly or foreign to you...they may a bit unreachable or unattainable, like they are not always available to you ...

Tell me about M's feelings for me?
Top   #760
Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.