Resident

nomadslife 

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy chain View Post
3 swords page pent rv

oops not wanting to see what is in front of her argumentitive

how is r exams going
Ace of Swords / Knight of Wands

You can think clearly and rationally. It's positive and beneficial. Ace of Swords is connected to intellect and victory. Also, exertion, you're giving your all - Knight of Wands.

How is my situation with E progressing?
Top   #821
Citizen

Butterflies555 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadslife View Post
Ace of Swords / Knight of Wands

You can think clearly and rationally. It's positive and beneficial. Ace of Swords is connected to intellect and victory. Also, exertion, you're giving your all - Knight of Wands.

How is my situation with E progressing?
8 of Swords/Ace of Swords

You and E have both been able to move past what you both felt was holding you back from moving forward; Things are progressing a lot faster now whereas you were at a stalemate before.

Which direction is the situation/relationship with x going?
Top   #822
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflies555 View Post
8 of Swords/Ace of Swords

You and E have both been able to move past what you both felt was holding you back from moving forward; Things are progressing a lot faster now whereas you were at a stalemate before.

Which direction is the situation/relationship with x going?
Hermit - 5 of cups
Please prove me wrong, but sooner or later (timing is difficult ...perhaps 5 months down the line) I see you as being on your own again (if is is a love relationship) and otherwise reflecting on what went wrong - there will be some regrets (I should have done this ...) but the base, 2 of coins, tells me that it took two to tango and that the responsibility for the separation lies with both of you.

QU: I have a choice. Stay home or go to F (place) for 8 days, a card for each ....which looks better ?
Top   #823
Citizen

BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
QU: I have a choice. Stay home or go to F (place) for 8 days, a card for each ....which looks better ?
stay home: 2 of Wands
go to F: 6 of Swords

The first card shows sunny skies and calm weather, the second a stormy sea and ominous sky, so staying home looks like the better option, even though you'll be wondering 'what if I'd gone?'

Is it a good decision for us to settle in D (place), or would we be better off trying to relocate to the UK or the continent?
Top   #824
Citizen

samantha 

This is interesting. The weather here is nice at the moment - sunny and calm as you say, the weather in F likely to be more unpredictable - rainy, possibly choppy ocean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
stay home: 2 of Wands
go to F: 6 of Swords

The first card shows sunny skies and calm weather, the second a stormy sea and ominous sky, so staying home looks like the better option, even though you'll be wondering 'what if I'd gone?'

Is it a good decision for us to settle in D (place), or would we be better off trying to relocate to the UK or the continent?
Technically three
D - 10 of Wands
U.K. - 9 of Swords
Continent - The Magician

Lots of continuing and not very satisfying responsibilities to shoulder in D, and physically tiring - no spring in your step (I know this card well, don't choose D ....you would crack long term) The UK would cause a lot of mental anxiety and worries, tho some of those would most unlikley be unfounded (but understandable to worry before the reality becomes clear) The continent looks your best bet - Magician can pull that surprise rabbit from a hat and is resourceful enough not to *go under* ; the other two were also tens : the energy here is nearly spent, Magicians only starting.

EDIT: Sorry, that *was* just the one ten pulled, but for a fraction of a second I saw two

QU: Going into 2017 what do I need to be aware of ?
Top   #825
Citizen

daisy chain 

Going into 2017 what do I need to be aware of ?

6 cups 7 wands

you will have to work hard for your rewards

will i rent the room soon
Top   #826
Citizen

BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy chain View Post

will i rent the room soon
10 of Swords - Knight of Cups

Yes, I think you'll come out of a period of stress very soon and go for what makes your heart sing.

What do I need to know about the intensity of my feelings?
Top   #827
Resident

HeavenlyOne 

Quote:
10 of Swords - Knight of Cups

Yes, I think you'll come out of a period of stress very soon and go for what makes your heart sing.

What do I need to know about the intensity of my feelings?
The hermit/the lovers

Straight off the bat you are facing some definite changes in concerns to how to view love/relationships and your input and attitude in concerns to these matters. Definitely a reflective time for you, to reassess whats been working and what needs the boot and I feel like even though it has been difficult to go through, you are doing amazingly well and can expect the work you put into yourself at this time to pay off. Could be weighing up the pros and cons of being single or in a relationship also.

Message for me?
Top   #828
Citizen

BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenlyOne View Post
The hermit/the lovers

Straight off the bat you are facing some definite changes in concerns to how to view love/relationships and your input and attitude in concerns to these matters. Definitely a reflective time for you, to reassess whats been working and what needs the boot and I feel like even though it has been difficult to go through, you are doing amazingly well and can expect the work you put into yourself at this time to pay off. Could be weighing up the pros and cons of being single or in a relationship also.

Message for me?
Your reading makes a lot of sense! True that.

10 of Swords

This card is called crisis as opportunity, and I think that is the message for you: if you're going through a hard time, know that it will strengthen you and you will be victorious in the end.

What do I need to know about the energy between A and myself?
Top   #829
Citizen

empress's dress 

Quote:
Your reading makes a lot of sense! True that.

10 of Swords

This card is called crisis as opportunity, and I think that is the message for you: if you're going through a hard time, know that it will strengthen you and you will be victorious in the end.

What do I need to know about the energy between A and myself?
using the minchiate deck. hope this is ok. it has 97 cards.

air - aries

here is a link so you can see the images:
http://kriyayoga.altervista.org/taro...iorentine.html

it is propelled by an intense intellectual energy and may at some point bring you to new intellectual peaks.

what do i need to know about b right now?
Top   #830
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.