Reading Exercise - 2-card mini-CC - One Sentence 19

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

Persimmon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Hmmph yes! It's what I keep telling myself! That it's temporary.

King of cups
Fool
He's definitely learned his lesson and grown mature, being more thoughtful of your feelings, but as a human still prone to err per careless mistakes…

Ques
How do I rid myself of the discomfort I feel about the school situation so that it doesn't get in the way of me paving a better future for us? ( It's one thing to think rationally but emotionally…)
ace wands - queen wands

Be proactive - do what you can to change or improve any smaller aspects of the school experience, and also get even more involved with certain things than you would need to - rather than trying to keep everything at arms length - you will be surprised to find that the more involved you get,the more control you will have over certain elements within the whole situation/experience

how will Ayke feel when what he did comes out publically, and I leave him?
Top   #891
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
ace wands - queen wands

Be proactive - do what you can to change or improve any smaller aspects of the school experience, and also get even more involved with certain things than you would need to - rather than trying to keep everything at arms length - you will be surprised to find that the more involved you get,the more control you will have over certain elements within the whole situation/experience

how will Ayke feel when what he did comes out publically, and I leave him?
You're right I'm keeping away so as not to seem micromanaging the teacher but I don't know what goes on and that drives me nuts

Magician
Emperor
He'll act swiftly to defend himself by verbally manipulating all involved to keep you and maintain the status quo, he's all about retaining control.

Ques
If I call and ask her teacher about the wound would I be given the truth?
Top   #892
Citizen

Persimmon 

Quote:
You're right I'm keeping away so as not to seem micromanaging the teacher but I don't know what goes on and that drives me nuts

Magician
Emperor
He'll act swiftly to defend himself by verbally manipulating all involved to keep you and maintain the status quo, he's all about retaining control.

Ques
high priestess - 6 wands

I don't think so - the teacher would say whatever she could to make herself and the school sound good, she would not want them to come across as having done anything wrong

(PS. the feeling I was getting with the previous question was if you were to join the parent teacher association and get involved in volunteering at school events or attending the PTA meetings where they discuss issues about the school and how to handle them etc - this would benefit you in getting more control over some things)

what will Ayke say to me that is manipulating the situation?
Top   #893
Citizen

WakaWakaEhEh 

Quote:

Magician
Emperor

Ques

Ace of swords/4 of swords

I dont think they will have any trouble letting you know the truth about this. The 4 of swords makes me think that they dont take this as seriously as one might assume though which is why they would not hold anything back.

Q: Why does OTL (man) ignore me?
Top   #894
Citizen

WakaWakaEhEh 

Quote:
high priestess - 6 wands

I don't think so - the teacher would say whatever she could to make herself and the school sound good, she would not want them to come across as having done anything wrong

(PS. the feeling I was getting with the previous question was if you were to join the parent teacher association and get involved in volunteering at school events or attending the PTA meetings where they discuss issues about the school and how to handle them etc - this would benefit you in getting more control over some things)

Page of swords - Tower

I think it will be something that will give you a strong reaction thats for sure lol. I can't really say what exactly this person will say to you but it will be based on a lie that will eventually backfire on this person.

Top   #895
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
high priestess - 6 wands

They're really good at putting up a good facade. Unfortunately I had to make this choice. They don't have a PTA tho.

King of cups
Ten of swords
That he's a changed person a better man and whatever's in the past is over, he hopes you'll give him benefit of the doubt based upon your deep history.

Ques
Are other parents satisfied with their experience with this school?
Top   #896
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakaWakaEhEh View Post
Page of swords - Tower

I think it will be something that will give you a strong reaction thats for sure lol. I can't really say what exactly this person will say to you but it will be based on a lie that will eventually backfire on this person.

King of pentacles
Justice
They think you're not on the same level as they are, that and they don't want to put themselves in a compromising situation. (Keeping it business esp if you're much younger, opp gender)
Top   #897
Citizen

Persimmon 

Quote:
They're really good at putting up a good facade. Unfortunately I had to make this choice. They don't have a PTA tho.

King of cups
Ten of swords
That he's a changed person a better man and whatever's in the past is over, he hopes you'll give him benefit of the doubt based upon your deep history.

Ques
10 pentacles - queen wands

there are a mixture of experiences - some are very happy and thus feel the school is great - but there are others who feel their experiences have been unfair and not handled correctly, but these people are shoved to the back and hidden from view somewhat - the school makes sure to place the happy stories and families in the forefront so that it promotes a good image of the school, like good marketing..

will Ayke agree to all my conditions if I agree to give him another chance?
Top   #898
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:

King of cups
Ten of swords

Ques
9 of coins ace of coins
I wonder if they are too busy getting on with their own lives to really notice ? If you know to the contrary, and they seem engaged then perhaps this is how they see the school - does it's own thing, has its own agenda, focuses on looking *accomplished* or polished somehow ? EDIT : both are coins cards, a school which is fixated on money ?
(BTW - I saw what you said about would they tell you the truth about your daughters injury ....of course laws change from country to country but I might find out from Education department -govt- what checks and balances are in place : what are their legal responsibilities ...write a report ? tell parents ? etc etc I would def. follow up on this - don't allow them to fob you off ! )

QU: Most beneficial energy around me at the moment .....
Top   #899
Citizen

Persimmon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
9 of coins ace of coins
I wonder if they are too busy getting on with their own lives to really notice ? If you know to the contrary, and they seem engaged then perhaps this is how they see the school - does it's own thing, has its own agenda, focuses on looking *accomplished* or polished somehow ? EDIT : both are coins cards, a school which is fixated on money ?
(BTW - I saw what you said about would they tell you the truth about your daughters injury ....of course laws change from country to country but I might find out from Education department -govt- what checks and balances are in place : what are there legal responsibilities ...write a report ? tell parents ? etc etc I would def. follow up on this - don't allow them to fob you off ! )

QU: Most beneficial energy around me at the moment .....
death - the tower

get rid of anything that no longer serves you - purge your life of anything and anyone who is causing you bad feelings or draining your energy - time to clean out the crap from your life..

what will my finances be like the second half of this year?
Top   #900
Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.