See How YOU Scry | March 2 - March 8

LittleOne

*LittleOne's Future with C*

Person (male) with hands folded together in front of him facing me.

A lopsided heart.

A person (male) with their hands together is facing the right. Right below him is a woman's pump facing the right.

Same person as above turns and looks to the left.

What appeared to be a very long middle finger extend upward facing the left.

Two wrenches side by side.

Okay, what I get from this is a man (C?) seems to be uncertain, confused or just studying all avenues regarding you as this person is looking in all directions. First ahead which I see as the present, then to the right (future), then to the left (past). The fact that the person in this image seems to be holding his hands together in all three takes of him tells me that there is not much action on their part, or he's keeping his hands still. The woman's pump facing the right indicates what he may be concerned about and that's whether she (you?) will walk on without him or not.

Thank you GoTH,

Right now we are not talking. I lost my confidence in the situation due to the way he was behaving and pushed him away. At present I am getting the silent treatment. He would not answer my phone calls or respond to text messages.

I don't know whether to walk on without him or not. If he won't speak to me we can hardly move in a direction together.

I see hearts as mutual attraction or emotion but being that it's lopsided means that emotion on someone's part is not as full or plump as the other. This may be what's causing the inaction on someone's part.

I don't know who would be losing emotion more, him or I. I am very disheartened. I am even more disheartened at the thought that his love for me is dwindling over a small tiff that normal couples would work out through communication.

I almost didn't include the middle finger image but I went ahead and did. This could mean that someone gets fed up of things that have occurred or havent' occurred recently and wants to walk but the saving grace here are the tools. Since there are two, this indicates that both of you will be working toward fixing things in the future.

I am fed up with his past behaviour. But seeing as it is a man figure I guess he is getting fed up with me. But I don't know what to do as he doesn't give me a chance to talk.

I don't know about those tools. Unless he talks to me I don't know how to fix this. He works with tools as his profession - so perhaps it means the ball is entirely in his court as this time.

So basically your future looks like surveillance and recognition of the relationship then ultimately working on what you two have together.

The future with C seems to be all about C, the only thing that seems to represent me in this reading is the pump. I just don't know what to think. I suppose I should just focus on the two positive things - the pump facing the future and the two wrenches.

LittleOne

LittleOne - "Future with C"

LIttleOne, I see you and C walking down a sidewalk in a city. There are shops and small restaurants along the sidewalk on your left. You are walking holding hands and laughing. I think C is telling you a joke. The next image I am getting is you two in a small apartment. It looks like a studio (kitchen, living room and bedroom in one room).
Does C have a beard and mustache? LIght brown hair?
I am also seeing you painting together. Creating art. Painting mostly, though. You and him together.
So, there is definitely cooperation between you two in the future. Close contact and communication. Thinking on the same terms. He gets you and you get his point of view. You will have many philosophical debates about everything (life, art, politics)
You will feel good with him around.

I hope it helped! :D

Jonika :love:

Hi JONIKA!

Thank you for reading for me.

*sigh* If you saw the feedback for GoTH you can see things with C took a bad turn. I don't know what to think of the reading. If it is representing C, or another man indicating my future is not with C.

We used to get along well, talk about many things (although I wouldn't call him particularly philosophical, haha), I like to think I get him but he doesn't take as much time to get me. He is definitely the more jokey one out of the two of us. When I am with him I feel good - but we don't work well apart.

Right now he does have a beard and moustache, his hair is dark brown though.

There is no communication right now and we are far apart :( This whole downward turn started with him asking me to live with him but then showing no interest in progressing the plan leading to my insecure feelings. So I'm not sure about the apartment.

Painting must mean something symbolic - I don't paint. I don't have the patience for painting.

There seem to be some relevant leads but it is hard to tell with the way things are right now.

LittleOne

So, I turn the picture of the ball around and then waited a bit before gazing into it. I see a very pretty, slender of build woman in the ball, with dark hair, and she seems to be dancing. She is wearing a blue-green, yellow and white outfit that the skirt part is made of. (these colors are seen in the ball). While I cannot get a clear picture of facial features, overall it feels like fun and happy times. Beside her is a man, who is also dancing. He is seen in a suit, I think--or it could just be a shirt and pants. He also is dancing, and his arms are out to his sides, almost like he is also snapping his fingers to the beat of the music.

So, I feel that the two of you are having or soon will be having some good times. Possibly going to a dance or a celebration where you will dance. It just feels very alive and happy!

Hi celticnoodle,

Thank you for reading twice on the same topic for me! Things took a downward turn with C, hence my asking the same question twice in a row - as the situation had changed.

Interesting that we have the dancing figure again. I am slim build with dark hair.

Currently no good times happening with C.

I am still on the divided thought path: are you and JONIKA seeing an improvement (which could support some of what GoTH sees) or is this indicating an alternative future..... maybe my next partner will have their name start with C also :p Hahaha. But seriously.

I think my best bet is to think alive and happy and not let this bring me down.

celticnoodle

Just a general comment here: the a scrying skills I see on here never cease to amaze me. When I read all the posts I can only hope to have the visions that everyone else has one day! I think you are inspirational!!

:) all these skills are amazing, I agree! But don't sell yourself short. You have them too! You just need to trust yourself a little more. Allow yourself to trust the images and messages. That's all it takes, really. You are very kind to say all these nice things! We are glad to have you here.

What Jonika posted, LittleOne. It is really amazing and interesting. I am amazed by it each and every time as if it is the first time doing a reading--whether with cards, the crystals, or what have you. Its very magical--and a lovely gift to have and share. I do agree that everyone has these abilities and the thing is to have trust in yourself. Sometimes you'll get things right, sometimes wrong--but each time it is a learning and exciting process.

Hi celticnoodle,

Thank you for reading twice on the same topic for me! Things took a downward turn with C, hence my asking the same question twice in a row - as the situation had changed.

Interesting that we have the dancing figure again. I am slim build with dark hair.

Currently no good times happening with C.

I am still on the divided thought path: are you and JONIKA seeing an improvement (which could support some of what GoTH sees) or is this indicating an alternative future..... maybe my next partner will have their name start with C also :p Hahaha. But seriously.

I think my best bet is to think alive and happy and not let this bring me down.
Yes, I had recalled that and thought perhaps this time you were back together again. Oh well, I was wrong, but perhaps it will prove to be correct soon for you.

Yes, after reading the others posts for you, I do believe you may get back together and it'll be more blissful. But, I also got the feeling that this relationship has either been or will be an on again off again relationship for awhile. I also just saw a "2" in my mind and felt it meant 2 years. I can be totally wrong--but just be prepared as I get the feeling, like was also mentioned by the others, that you both have feelings for each other, but its going to take some work on both sides to make it happen and last long.

((:)heart:))) I'm sorry I can't be more positive. However, I do think that you two will at one point come back together and really have a good time--where you are dancing together and happy.

GotH

(((LittleOne)))

Sorry to hear what you are going through. This must be so painful for you. I can see now how the lopsided or deflating heart reflects the situation between you two and the folded hands as his inaction to respond to your calls and texts. I CAN tell you that even though he's been quiet, C is looking at (thinking about) all angles and areas of the situation right now.

The woman's shoe felt very powerful to me. Deep inside I feel it's when you move on (physically, emotionally and mentally) from him, is when you might hear from him. I did get the feeling he's worried about you moving on.

Sorry but if someone isn't giving you the chance to talk what can you really do but give him the finger? :(

The two wrenches next to each other seems to say that there is potential to work on and "fix things" but if he's not contacting you, the tools aren't being put to work.

I think you are right.. All you can do is flip off the disappointments from the past, then put your power pumps on and start walking to a better place for yourself in the future. I am betting when this happens, he'll have a change in heart.

Best of luck to you and your future LittleOne!

Thank you GoTH,

Right now we are not talking. I lost my confidence in the situation due to the way he was behaving and pushed him away. At present I am getting the silent treatment. He would not answer my phone calls or respond to text messages.

I don't know whether to walk on without him or not. If he won't speak to me we can hardly move in a direction together.

I don't know who would be losing emotion more, him or I. I am very disheartened. I am even more disheartened at the thought that his love for me is dwindling over a small tiff that normal couples would work out through communication.

I am fed up with his past behaviour. But seeing as it is a man figure I guess he is getting fed up with me. But I don't know what to do as he doesn't give me a chance to talk.

I don't know about those tools. Unless he talks to me I don't know how to fix this. He works with tools as his profession - so perhaps it means the ball is entirely in his court as this time.

The future with C seems to be all about C, the only thing that seems to represent me in this reading is the pump. I just don't know what to think. I suppose I should just focus on the two positive things - the pump facing the future and the two wrenches.

celticnoodle

(((LittleOne)))Sorry but if someone isn't giving you the chance to talk what can you really do but give him the finger? :(

:laugh: GotH, I like your style!
Best of luck to you and your future LittleOne![/QUOTE]

I also agree with all you say. LIttleOne, if you decide its not worth the trouble with him-because I do feel he has either pulled this on you a few times already or will pull it a few more times--give him the finger and march right along!

JONIKA

Hey LittleOne
I am so sorry the reading I did was totally off. It happens... :) I honestly don't know why I was seeing the guy I was seeing, but it could be your future. Keep your eyes open because you may meet a guy who looks like the one I described. You never know. Your future boyfriend's name may start with "Ch..." :)

Jonika

LittleOne

What Jonika posted, LittleOne. It is really amazing and interesting. I am amazed by it each and every time as if it is the first time doing a reading--whether with cards, the crystals, or what have you. Its very magical--and a lovely gift to have and share. I do agree that everyone has these abilities and the thing is to have trust in yourself. Sometimes you'll get things right, sometimes wrong--but each time it is a learning and exciting process.

Yeah, I've only started opening myself up again to everything after shutting things out as a kid. Just need to keep practicing and letting it come.

Yes, I had recalled that and thought perhaps this time you were back together again. Oh well, I was wrong, but perhaps it will prove to be correct soon for you.

Yes, after reading the others posts for you, I do believe you may get back together and it'll be more blissful. But, I also got the feeling that this relationship has either been or will be an on again off again relationship for awhile. I also just saw a "2" in my mind and felt it meant 2 years. I can be totally wrong--but just be prepared as I get the feeling, like was also mentioned by the others, that you both have feelings for each other, but its going to take some work on both sides to make it happen and last long.

((:)heart:))) I'm sorry I can't be more positive. However, I do think that you two will at one point come back together and really have a good time--where you are dancing together and happy.

Don't be sorry it's not more positive! I can only be what it is!

A number 2... I did see a psychic about six months ago who said she thought he'd be in my life for a couple more years. I dunno how many more years of this I can take! One and a half more years seems like forever now!

Funny dynamic we have - trying to make it happen. He's the one who verbally says "we can make this work" and does nothing, I'm the one who works hard at it then throws my hands up in frustration saying "it's not going to work", hahaha. Don't get me wrong though, when we are together it is blissful - our jobs (or rather his right now, as I was retrenched) take us apart too often though.

LittleOne

(((LittleOne)))

Sorry to hear what you are going through. This must be so painful for you. I can see now how the lopsided or deflating heart reflects the situation between you two and the folded hands as his inaction to respond to your calls and texts. I CAN tell you that even though he's been quiet, C is looking at (thinking about) all angles and areas of the situation right now.

The woman's shoe felt very powerful to me. Deep inside I feel it's when you move on (physically, emotionally and mentally) from him, is when you might hear from him. I did get the feeling he's worried about you moving on.

Sorry but if someone isn't giving you the chance to talk what can you really do but give him the finger? :(

The two wrenches next to each other seems to say that there is potential to work on and "fix things" but if he's not contacting you, the tools aren't being put to work.

I think you are right.. All you can do is flip off the disappointments from the past, then put your power pumps on and start walking to a better place for yourself in the future. I am betting when this happens, he'll have a change in heart.

Best of luck to you and your future LittleOne!

Thanks GoTH!!

I do want to flip him the bird! Normal people have a disagreement and they talk it through. I am not good with people who behave in these ways. I used to work with people like that and the only thing you can do is just walk away from them - and then they sit around scratching their heads wondering how things keep going wrong! Bah!

These days it's a pain in the butt more than it s painful. Everytime I go through another one of these episodes with him, even though I do feel sad and disappointed, the pain of it lessens each time.... it's turning into indifference and I think that is even more scary than feeling upset about something. When you stop caring at all....

I'm glad the shoe was powerful then - it makes me feel like I do matter in the reading then. He should really look at his own past and his own past bahaviour and give himself the finger!! Hahaha. It looked like he was changing and becoming more mature and communicative... two steps forward, one step back!

Yeah, I'll just keep poking along. Signed up to a new course which will keep my mind off him and busy. Onward and upward!!

LittleOne

Hey LittleOne
I am so sorry the reading I did was totally off. It happens... :) I honestly don't know why I was seeing the guy I was seeing, but it could be your future. Keep your eyes open because you may meet a guy who looks like the one I described. You never know. Your future boyfriend's name may start with "Ch..." :)

Jonika

Hey! I wouldn't say it is totally off :D Future isn't here yet ;)

I was thinking - I like to travel a lot too which might speak to the studio apartment! Hopefully I have a sweet holiday lined up with a funny gorgeous guy!