See How YOU Scry | March 2 - March 8

GotH

Awesome. :D

wow,what could it be? The only thought I get is money, LOL :D I don't really feel a need for anything else right now. Truly. But i will keep your words in mind. Or maybe it's knowledge. I finally have a chance to learn something new , get some experience, and I am soaking it up like a dry sponge. I think this could be it. Great picture, by the way :D (the shark)

Thank you for the lovely and very informative link.My metabolism? hmm interesting. You may be right because I am making a conscious effort to cut out sugar from my diet. Also, I started taking omega 3 amino acids. These two may be changing my metabolism ... who knows :) I feel okay so far. Same like before. Less hungry and with much less cravings. I actually don't think about food 24/7 any more.

Isn't this amazing? You mention fish oil and I am taking fish oil. I am having enough protein (being on a low carb diet). This will make you laugh: I am a fierce ice cream/chocolate devourer. When I have chocolate or ice cream covered in chocolate at home, I cannot resist and must have it. I am like a shark, can't stop eating it. Your seeing a shark with it's mouth closed symbolizes (I believe) that I am finally cutting out the stuff that changes my metabolism in a bad way (all that sugar). :)

This was a good one! It made me smile . Thank you! :)

Sounds like you are on top of things. I'd say to retain a shapely and healthy figure like I saw, you must continue to keep your "jaws" shut to that which "clouds" up your metabolism. :D

Thanks for the great feedback Jonika!

celticnoodle

Thank you Jonika for the feedback.

I think we all fall into a 'slump' now and again, where we feel we are losing our abilities or just do not have the time to devote to it. Goodness knows I have done so and I feel at times like its very slow to come back. However, I also believe that we never lose our abilities. They are always there. We just allow life to take over at times--and sometimes other things in life pop up that need more of our attention. This has happened to me a few times, tbh. So, no worries. It'll come back as you get the chance to use it more again. I think its also a lesson for us to learn. Its called "patience". God knows I don't have enough of it! :D

JONIKA

GotH
HEHEHE :D Indeed. I have keep my jaws closed. ;)

JONIKA

CN
very well said! Thank you for being so encouraging. It really made me feel better. :)

Smiling

hmm, Interesting. I am not sure. I can't think of any symbolism this man could represent. At this time, there is no one from my past I think about :)

This description would fit a person at work. This person acts like a statue: lack of feeling and empathy. Not watching what comes out of their mouth, hurting people's feelings or insulting. I believe this person is chopping down their own foundation (tree). It's interesting you picked up on this since I 've been dealing with this person a lot this past week. :) Good job.

This person I mention above - I thought of them often when you were doing this reading.

-person with long nose pointing to a shadowy figure next to the man, with a crooked pointer
Were lies were told by him, or about him, that have created obstacles?[/quote
Interesting imagery! I am not sure...I am sorry!

No, this isn't it...but it could be that despite of this person's being an arse , I am still not rattled. :D

Yes! just not exactly as you are describing. I have been holding onto my feelings of positive energy and outcome.

The reading resonated with me! I touched up on several different things and mainly feelings which is awesome. I like the way you interpreted the images. Thank you! :)

It's a beautiful sphere indeed!

Hey Jonika,

Thank you for the detailed feedback, as it helps me to better understand how to read the images that come through.

I can see now that the man I saw is this person at work that you're having trouble with, and good for you that you are staying positive, and that this came through in your reading. Too bad when people don't realize the hardships they put on others only boomerangs karmically back to them tenfold!

I hope all works out for you with this situation, and all the best to you,
Smiling :heart:

JONIKA

Smiling
Thank you for your encouragement! I am staying away from this person. That's the best way to not be affected by the negativity. We communicate only when absolutely necessary. This person doesn't realize that their behavior is severely detrimental to their image - like you said, it returns to them karmically tenfold.
I am glad my feedback helped you understand the images you'd gotten better.