once there was a numerology site

firemaiden

to translate your name into all its myriad and improbable associations. I can't for the life of me find it. Anyone have an url for a site that does insta-numerology on a name?

firemaiden

Hi zorya :)

No that doesn't look like it. :( I'm looking for a page where I can plug in a name, press a button, and come up with a bunch of numerologically related words - gematria for english sort of...

Imagemaker

Having nothing else to do at the reference desk, I put "gematria English" into Google and got a lot of sites. I don't know anything about this topic, but this site has a calculator to determine the values of words in English.

www.geocities.com/iamthekey_2000/calculator.html

firemaiden

Hey, thanks Imagemaker!

Well that got me part of the way...
now I need words to go with 336

purple_scorp

Hello Firemaiden.

Somebody told me about an interesting site today, where you can enter your personal information and find out all kinds of things relating to your name and birthdate. It is:

www.facade.com

Might not be what you are after, but it was an interesting site.

Cheers

purple_scorp

firemaiden

Why thank you, Purple Scorp! That did it. :)

Mimers

eeekk!

Look at some of these words it came up with for me! Yikes, it makes me look so evil!

In Your Public Life...
Words that embody your presence are "Destruction".
Words that embody things that may be a part of you are "Abuse, Blood, Bondage, Crime, Cycle, Evil, Famine, Fling, Fool, Ring, Sex, Son, Thief, Tree".

Words that embody people or things in your periphery are "Biology, Clone, Contract, Creation, Danger, Emerald, Endurance, Enigma, Falsehood, Father, Freemasonry, Garden, Glass, Green, Harmony, Healer, Helix, Indigo, Indulgence, Jaguar, Judgment, Juxtaposition, Kiss, Library, Loop, Lord, Matrix, Mentor, Muse, Night, Pattern, Pledge, Poem, Puppet, Rune, Science, Script, Silver, Speed, Spin, Storm, Teeth, Tequila, Terror, Thirst, Unicorn, Uranus, Violence, Whale".

In Your Private Life...
Words that embody your presence are "Blues, Dragon, Finger, Island, Joker, Rook, Scream, Shackle, Slave, Tiger".
Words that embody the people or things that you interact with are "Ancestor, Grotto, Halloween, Martyr, Mustang, Neptune, Unholy, Virtue".

Words that embody things that you may be a part of are "Constellation".

Words that embody people or things in your periphery are "Civilization, Entertainment, Illumination".

In Your Spiritual Life...
Words that embody things that may be a part of you are "Car, Fame, Gem, Sea".
Words that embody people or things in your periphery are "Amulet, Bikini, Breath, Bridge, Cathedral, Chess, Cinema, Cool, Dance, Despair, Engine, Escapade, Failure, Fanatic, Fashion, Fist, Hand, Harem, Intensity, Job, Leader, Love, Lover, Lust, Miami, Money, Needle, Oracle, Parade, Pawn, Petal, Pilot, Reason, Red, River, Rocket, Scandal, School, Slut, Slut, Spotlight, Stimulation, Sun, Surrealism, Sweet, Symphony, Trek, University, Voice, World, Zen".

purple_scorp

Re: eeekk!

Mimers said:
In Your Spiritual Life...
Words that embody things that may be a part of you are "Car, Fame, Gem, Sea".
Words that embody people or things in your periphery are "Amulet, Bikini, Breath, Bridge, Cathedral, Chess, Cinema, Cool, Dance, Despair, Engine, Escapade, Failure, Fanatic, Fashion, Fist, Hand, Harem, Intensity, Job, Leader, Love, Lover, Lust, Miami, Money, Needle, Oracle, Parade, Pawn, Petal, Pilot, Reason, Red, River, Rocket, Scandal, School, Slut, Slut, Spotlight, Stimulation, Sun, Surrealism, Sweet, Symphony, Trek, University, Voice, World, Zen".[/color]

Mimers, it's not that bad....I saw some good words in there. But hey, why is slut there twice and how does that fit into spiritual life?

purple_scorp

Mimers

Re: Re: eeekk!

purple_scorp said:
Mimers, it's not that bad....I saw some good words in there. But hey, why is slut there twice and how does that fit into spiritual life?

purple_scorp

}) Well, they say sex is a spiritual experience! Maybe it is saying I need more than others???