once there was a numerology site

purple_scorp

Mimers,

LOL. That's an interesting take on "slut". Don't worry, I found "whore" in mine. It must be referring to a previous life!!!

I think you should try and put all of the words into one sentence that might shed some new light onto it.

Cheers

purple_scorp

Chronata

I kinda like your list of words, Mimers! (It must be the writer in me!)
I half expected to see that list with my own name!

I actually had a really odd list of words, but they all made sense the second I saw them.

For nickname, I typed in Chronata...and my list is:

Words found in my presence...Answer, bronze, carnival, Europe, hornet, letter, party, throne, tragedy

words of other people & periphery...flattery, mountain, navigator

That was a lot of fun!

I didn't get a list of words for my spiritual life, though. :(

purple_scorp

Chronata said:
For nickname, I typed in Chronata...and my list is:

Words found in my presence...Answer, bronze, carnival, Europe, hornet, letter, party, throne, tragedy

Hey Chronata, when I look at your avatar, the image in my mind conjures up most of the words above.

Cheers

purple_scorp

Chronata

heh. that's funny Purple_scorp... me too! It brings to mind my life here on Aeclectic.

When I typed in my own real name as nickname, I got this list...

words of my presence...Aurora, beauty, bitter, chariot, cocktail, craving, cross, dazzle, energy, jury, melody, messiah, occult, pinnacle, tantra, TAROT, vassal, vixen, weapon.

words of people I interact with...Beast, defiance, judge, luck, mink, omen, radio, rock, seer, time

words of people in my periphery...authority, compulsion, intimidation, sterility
(these 4 words incidently, are the exact same 4 words found in my husband's public presence!)

Thanks! this is my new favorite site to play with!

purple_scorp

Hey Chronata

I'm glad you like the site. I'll be sure and pass your thanks onto the guy that told me about it.

Cheers

purple_scorp

paradoxx

First and foremost, i recommend getting an electronic reding withteh aquztic tarot available at this site, its quite the digital treat.

Second, my list of tetragrmic words wtih my public and private profiles.

Words that embody your presence are "Constitution".
This was the first to come up, and a copy of the constitution is at random set to be my webpage. Me and teh Great seal of these United STates have the same june birthday, 6/20. Ironically, Alan Greenspan, chairman of the fed reserve, printer of the greenback currency, came up in the birth mates section.

Words that embody things that may be a part of you are "Addiction, Flower, Ice, Kitten, Lingerie, Massacre, Mother, Murder, Paradox, Sword".
Paradox? Wow, very accurate. kitten calls to me, but lingerie does not, murder? ah, the sword.

Words that embody people or things in your periphery are "Crystal, Descendant, Ivory, Memory, Mystic, Oblivion, Parasite, Potency, Prophet, Revival, Sentinel, Success, Summer, Sunset, Talisman, Treaty, Tyrant, Unity, Virus, Waterfall, Whisper, Winter".
Crystals are good, i have always been facinated by the word oblicvion. And parasite, thats something else. prophet, revival, and sentinal are allstrong words here. So are sunset, talisman, treaty (like consititution, is connected with teh Great US Seal), Tyrant, waterfall and whisper. The rest seem arbitrary at best, but i'll look for them.

Private Persona
(Equivalents of "Anthony Curtis Espinoza")
Words that embody things that may be a part of you are "Appetite, Black, Debauchery, Debutante, Ecstasy, Guarantee, Rebellion, Rhythm, Sapphire, Treason, Yellow".

Words that embody people or things in your periphery are "Clone, Contract, Danger, Enigma, Freemasonry, Garden, Green, Harmony, Healer, Indulgence, Judgment, Juxtaposition, Lord, Pattern, Pledge, Poem, Puppet, Speed, Terror, Thirst, Unicorn, Uranus, Whale".

Black was italisized, interesting. Rebellion, treason and yellow, i'm paying attenting but i'm stumped. Freemasonry? Wow, the Great Seal was approved by freemasons who rebelled from britain under a yellow flag, interesting. No, i am not a terrorist, but terrorisim does catch my attention. there's too many to comment on, but it was very intersting to actually take a look at this list.

purple_scorp

paradoxx said:
Words that embody things that may be a part of you are "Addiction, Flower, Ice, Kitten, Lingerie, Massacre, Mother, Murder, Paradox, Sword".
Paradox? Wow, very accurate. kitten calls to me, but lingerie does not, murder? ah, the sword.

I was going to say perhaps you look like a kitten in your lingerie but then I looked up your profile and you are a male. So perhaps you look like a kitten in your lingerie (typed while battling to keep my tongue from the side of my cheek).

I was also going to say that the message is clear: Beware of sword wielding, flower murdering, massacring mothers named kitten, wearing lingerie, who are addicted to ice. But that might be a paradox.

So I won't say either.

Cheers

purple_scorp

Lightlike

firemaiden said:
Hey, thanks Imagemaker!

Well that got me part of the way...
now I need words to go with 336

Hehehe, I can't sleep so I figured I'd give it a shot :)

Isis
Bulled (lol, ok, I tried)
Loon (sheesh, this is harder than I expected)
Bound
Beings (lol)
Folds
Light
Scribe
Rods
Buns
Mess (lol)

:p

What word did you use to get 336, btw, Firemaiden?

crystal cove

Well, I have "whore" on my list too, but it also has "wealth". I can live with that! :D

tmgrl2

In Your Public Life...
Words that embody your presence are "University".
Words that embody things that may be a part of you are "Ascent, Border, Cage, Capital, Chrome, Enemy, General, Mason, Medicine, Obedience, Plague, Queen".

Words that embody people or things in your periphery are "Amulet, Business, Cascade, Cathedral, Child, Dance, Despair, Failure, Fashion, Gentle, Hand, Head, Hunt, Inspiration, Intensity, Irony, Jazz, Jealousy, Job, Journey, Law, Lover, Lust, Money, Motor, Obsession, Oil, Pestilence, Pilot, Porcupine, Reason, Record, Red, River, Rocket, Satin, School, Serendipity, Sight, Slut, Slut, Smoke, Spotlight, Stability, Stimulation, Style, Surrealism, Sweet, Symphony, Torture, Tower, Tropic, User, Venus, Witch, Wizard, World".

In Your Private Life...
Words that embody your presence are "Descendant, Ivory, Memory, Mystic, Parasite, Revival, Success, Summer, Talisman, Treaty, Unity, Virus, Winter".
Words that embody the people or things that you interact with are "Crystal, Oblivion, Potency, Prophet, Sentinel, Sunset, Tyrant, Waterfall, Whisper".

Words that embody the causes of your circumstances are "Ice".

Words that embody people or things in your periphery are "Constitution".

So "slut" came up twice for me in my PUBLIC LIFe! I am almost 62 years old...can't anyone ever forget?!

oops...not my public life...forget that last comment...strike it from the record...slut is in my periphery

printed out to see if Meditating on any of these brings "light" to so many words...Firemaiden what did you start here???

Circumstances: ICE?? that one really puzzles me....terri