Hidden Treasure Hunt

Smiling

Love your graphics, GotH! :D

Sri Lanka popped into my head - so using intuition only...
Not sure how close that is to Tahiti :confused:

GotH

Love your graphics, GotH! :D

Sri Lanka popped into my head - so using intuition only...
Not sure how close that is to Tahiti :confused:
Thanks.. :)

Bora bora?

Okay blue.. What divination did you use? You got the location. It is Bora Bora but you are not out of the woods yet. There is a specific location in Bora Bora where the chest sits.

Where is it?

bluelagune

Thanks.. :)

Okay blue.. What divination did you use? You got the location. It is Bora Bora but you are not out of the woods yet. There is a specific location in Bora Bora where the chest sits.

Where is it?

I dont know. All I saw was the beach, clear water .. you can see the bottom and bunch of huts interconnected by these little bridges.

GotH

I dont know. All I saw was the beach, clear water .. you can see the bottom and bunch of huts interconnected by these little bridges.
Very good..

If you can narrow it down to a specific place within this vision, the treasure will be yours..

bluelagune

Very good..

If you can narrow it down to a specific place within this vision, the treasure will be yours..

There is a cut out in the house, you can jump through into the water. Underneeth the hut next to the small wooden boat.

GotH

Close enough! Bluelagune wins the treasure. :party:

No boat but there is a cutout or glass bottom inside. I left the treasure here.

543d76201f1c2f502cad1ece125a54b5.jpg

You are free to hide a treasure or something of your own to continue the game or you are welcome to take the treasure and kill the thread.

Thanks for playing.. You guys are super gifted. :)

bluelagune

I hid the treasure.

Here is the clue:
coin_brutus_rev.JPG

dryadintheelm

For some reason when I see that coin I think of a Celtic Burial mound. That may be unrelated though, it looks like a spilled cup, which kind of speaks of death or loss and it looks like a mound so not sure that I'm picking up on where your treasure is.

bluelagune

For some reason when I see that coin I think of a Celtic Burial mound. That may be unrelated though, it looks like a spilled cup, which kind of speaks of death or loss and it looks like a mound so not sure that I'm picking up on where your treasure is.

Hey, thanks for participating! :)

There are spilled cups, there is loss and maybe death at some point.

dryadintheelm

Um, okay, I'm surprised I got anything out of that right at all. I don't do cold readings, or even distance readings. But what about poison? I mean, "grievance" popped into my head, I saw a woman being dragged away and she wanted to be reunited with a loved one, I saw a man sipping wine while staring out at the ocean, I thought "Romeo and Juliet" (though those figures weren't them), and I saw a man getting upset and kicking at a row of cups laying on the ground. Then I thought that the connection between all of them was poison. They were all upset at an unfair judgement, as in a decision made by an official. But none of that seems like it would be related to a location. There was also a volcano in there somewhere, just a quick impression. If that's all wrong, I don't even care, I'm happy that there was something in my first impression so now I might be getting too excited and carried away with myself.