Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews - Tarot Forum - Free Tarot Readings - Tarot Card Meanings - Tarot Spreads

Wild Unknown Tarot app!!

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Books & Media

Star clad

Padma 

Um. If one already has the app, does it then keep working...? Sorry, but I am not techie, so I don't know how that works...
Top   #51
Citizen

Ace of Stars 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padma View Post
Um. If one already has the app, does it then keep working...? Sorry, but I am not techie, so I don't know how that works...

Hi Padma, Yes. You won't lose the app, but we won't be updating it. If you are thinking of getting a new device, you can check with me to see if the app will be compatible.
Top   #52
Sad Oracle

danieljuk 

How sad Ace of Stars, I guess it's part of their plan to become more mainstream in the announcement today and you did the app so well!
I will not be able to upgrade my phone now to a version too far ahead in case I can no longer get it Thanks for making the app! I am sure there will new gorgeous apps in future from you anyway
Top   #53
Citizen

RavenLuna 

Pretty miffed that the Wild Unknown app has disappeared. I'd uninstalled it temporarily to make space until I could upload a tonne of photos, and now it's gone.

ETA Found it at last! Still miffed though.
Top   #54
Sad Oracle

danieljuk 

I was going to say RavenLuna, if you look in google play store under "all", you will find the app! but you can't find it if you did not buy it before and it may not be available to future Android devices but it is still available for your current one
Top   #55
Citizen

Ace of Stars 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenLuna View Post
ETA Found it at last! Still miffed though.
I understand. Please know that this was not Galaxy Tone's decision and our intention is to continue giving our app users the best quality apps and service possible. Some things are out of our control though.

Write me anytime for assistance and with suggestions.

- Shonna
Top   #56
Citizen

RavenLuna 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace of Stars View Post
I understand. Please know that this was not Galaxy Tone's decision and our intention is to continue giving our app users the best quality apps and service possible. Some things are out of our control though.

Write me anytime for assistance and with suggestions.

- Shonna
I'm not at all miffed with you and Galaxy Tone. Not in the slightest, and I'm sorry if I gave you that impression If anything I'm miffed on your behalf; it's a beautiful app and a crying shame that you can no longer sell it.
Top   #57
Citizen

Pixna 

When TWU sold the rights to the deck to a mainstream publisher, it's likely that disbanding the app was part of the deal. It's quite a shame, though, and rather unfair and dismissive to Galaxy Tone and those of us who had purchased the app.
Top   #58
Sad Oracle

danieljuk 

Pixna, I think you are so on it there! I have hesitations personally about the "sell out" and it's interesting to read the official WU social networking channels with many user comments complaining. An iphone app was promised apparently in 2016 and iphone users are not happy. It seems so regressive to get rid of the digital versions for phones! But I think you are spot on that it's related to the mainstream publishing deal.

Thanks Shonna, it was a gorgeous app and I will support your new decks in future and just sad for GT really! The GT team's work and design on it was appreciated
Top   #59
Citizen

Ace of Stars 

Thanks for the understanding and encouragement. I really appreciate it
Top   #60

More interesting threads on the Aeclectic Tarot Forum...

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· What's New
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.