Online psychic development circles

Audelia

Hi everyone,

I've had psychic abilities all my life (clairaudience, clairvoyance, mediumship). Unfortunately for me, I found these abilities terrifying while growing up and inadvertently shut them down when I was a teenager. They've really started to come to the fore in the past year or two. I used them sometimes - offering readings to people, passing on information I received from spirit etc. however the strength and accuracy of these messages always frightened me and freaked me out.

I recently just sat my Reiki Mastership and I've come to the realisation that it's time for me to properly embrace and accept these abilities and begin to start using them and working with them properly. It's exciting times and I finally feel ready for this. It's like I've realised I've been given these abilities for a reason and I see them now as the blessing they are and as a positive tool that I can use to help others :)

Unfortunately there are no development groups near where I live. I'm wondering if anyone here has any positive experiences (or if someone can recommend) an online psychic development group?

I'm also open to suggestions on books to read/meditations to listen to/basically any advice for anyone who has been through this before :)

Thank you!

celticnoodle

Audelia, congratulations on your Reiki Mastership! :thumbsup:

As for psychic circles, I wish I knew of some/one as well. I've been looking for a long while and can't seem to find one. If you do find one, I hope you update this thread and let us know here.

There aren't any groups near me either (that I know of!), so I prefer to find one that I can participate with online. I use to belong to one that unfortunately disbanded after a few years. It was wonderful and we offered free readings to people so we could get experience in reading. There were anywhere from 4 to 8 psychic mediums at each online session. it was very good. I so miss it now!!

I'm also open to suggestions on books to read/meditations to listen to/basically any advice for anyone who has been through this before :)

Thank you!

I have/had a slew of books on this, but recently got rid of a lot of them. Iwill go through what I have and see if there are any that may be of help to you. As for meditations, I do have a series of cds by John Edward that you can find for sale on his website. I haven't used them in awhile now, and have the set at my other home. I will try to remember to look up the title and ISBN for you when I go back there this weekend. I did like it and find it helpful.

I think there are some others too that I found helpful--but again, cannot recall the title. I haven't used any of them lately. I will say that I also find meditation very helpful though.

tarotlova

Hi everyone,

I've had psychic abilities all my life (clairaudience, clairvoyance, mediumship). Unfortunately for me, I found these abilities terrifying while growing up and inadvertently shut them down when I was a teenager. They've really started to come to the fore in the past year or two. I used them sometimes - offering readings to people, passing on information I received from spirit etc. however the strength and accuracy of these messages always frightened me and freaked me out.

I recently just sat my Reiki Mastership and I've come to the realisation that it's time for me to properly embrace and accept these abilities and begin to start using them and working with them properly. It's exciting times and I finally feel ready for this. It's like I've realised I've been given these abilities for a reason and I see them now as the blessing they are and as a positive tool that I can use to help others :)

Unfortunately there are no development groups near where I live. I'm wondering if anyone here has any positive experiences (or if someone can recommend) an online psychic development group?

Thank you!

If you need anyone to practice on I will put my hand up! I will gladly do a reading for you in exchange congratulations on your Reiki Mastership :)

Milfoil

There are still plenty of online circles but they are usually VERY picky about who they invite as a member. It's a bit like being in a sauna with strangers, everyone is naked and needs to trust the others completely.

Years ago, I was in a couple of circles and found them very helpful but occasionally someone just didn't fit, came in with a big ego, knew everything, needed to tell everyone else how it's done, needed all the attention etc and so either the group broke up or they were asked to leave. It's one of the reasons that most covens are closed and it takes a year or more to be fully accepted into one.

Why not start a circle here with AT members who are willing to meet on a regular basis. There are lots of online methods from free chat rooms to skype conferences, facebook chats or other messaging system etc. If you do decide to create your own group, consider having an open group to start with, where any AT member can join (they have to tell you who they are on AT, not just any random person off the net) and also a closed group for a select few who really get along well together and 'gel'.

Have fun.

Audelia

Why not start a circle here with AT members who are willing to meet on a regular basis. There are lots of online methods from free chat rooms to skype conferences, facebook chats or other messaging system etc. If you do decide to create your own group, consider having an open group to start with, where any AT member can join (they have to tell you who they are on AT, not just any random person off the net) and also a closed group for a select few who really get along well together and 'gel'.

Have fun.

Thanks for your input Milfoil - I really appreciate it and completely understand your point. It's a delicate thing, to develop one's gifts and it helps to have like-minded, supportive people :) I'll definitely think about starting one up with AT members! That's a great idea :)

Netzach

I would suggest that you join SNUI. It's inexpensive, you don't have to be a spiritualist, and there are loads of classes in audio classrooms (so you talk, rather than having to type). And the tuition is superb.

Lycanthropos

I can relate to your situation, Audelia. I, too, had Spirit contact from as far back as I can remember, at an age too young to understand what it meant. I had no support or understanding from my family. It caused a great deal of trauma until I was able to grasp the situation and eventually control it. Now it's a positive aspect of my life for the most part, though there are situations that put me in contact with forces I'd rather not be.

I really want to wish you well in your quest to master your abilities. I learned from other mediums and practical experience, so I don't have any reference material to offer, but I hope you find the group or mentor you're looking for.

Audelia

I can relate to your situation, Audelia. I, too, had Spirit contact from as far back as I can remember, at an age too young to understand what it meant. I had no support or understanding from my family. It caused a great deal of trauma until I was able to grasp the situation and eventually control it. Now it's a positive aspect of my life for the most part, though there are situations that put me in contact with forces I'd rather not be.

I really want to wish you well in your quest to master your abilities. I learned from other mediums and practical experience, so I don't have any reference material to offer, but I hope you find the group or mentor you're looking for.

Thank you so much for your kind words Lycanthropos - I really appreciate them :) I've put my request out to the universe so I'm hoping I'll find something suitable soon. What's that old saying - when the student is ready the teacher will appear? :)