strangebrew's Avatar
strangebrew  strangebrew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 18,556
strangebrew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
TPBM is great at seeing through deception and has excellent intuition.

Queen of swords


10 cups

the person below is feeling loved and a part of a happy family/group
Top   #181
Halloween  Halloween is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Oct 2012
Location: Chillaxing with Mr. Babadook
Posts: 3,159
Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangebrew View Post


10 cups

the person below is feeling loved and a part of a happy family/group
Sorta. I feel like I'm part of a lovely group of people, but I'm the weird 45 year old uncle that still lives at home in his parent's basement and collects McDonald's Happy Meal toys as a hobby. :/

TPBM is one smart cookie and is probably a very good writer, too !

Ace of Swords
Top   #182
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
Sorta. I feel like I'm part of a lovely group of people, but I'm the weird 45 year old uncle that still lives at home in his parent's basement and collects McDonald's Happy Meal toys as a hobby. :/

TPBM is one smart cookie and is probably a very good writer, too !

Ace of Swords
Perhaps not being so smart currently

TPBM : 2 of Swords

You have been procrastinating on something for way too long ; get off that fence now or it will be Christmas before you know it and still no changes made !!
Top   #183
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Perhaps not being so smart currently

TPBM : 2 of Swords

You have been procrastinating on something for way too long ; get off that fence now or it will be Christmas before you know it and still no changes made !!
<embarrassed> I'm still in my PJs and am just about to get dressed for the day!


Knight of Pentacles

Tpbm is also being a bit of a procrastinator! Get yer behind in gear woman.
Top   #184
Sirena84's Avatar
Sirena84  Sirena84 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Oct 2014
Location: The Earth
Posts: 3,588
Sirena84 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotH View Post
<embarrassed> I'm still in my PJs and am just about to get dressed for the day!


Knight of Pentacles

Tpbm is also being a bit of a procrastinator! Get yer behind in gear woman.
hahaha.. its true though.. although I have done a full day of work.. but got millions of things to do tonight and I am like another one card reading , oh another cig and I'll get up the sofa.. haha

TPBM

star -Wishing and hoping alone won't make things happen.. you need to also take some action and also stay patient..
Top   #185
Halloween  Halloween is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Oct 2012
Location: Chillaxing with Mr. Babadook
Posts: 3,159
Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirena84 View Post
hahaha.. its true though.. although I have done a full day of work.. but got millions of things to do tonight and I am like another one card reading , oh another cig and I'll get up the sofa.. haha

TPBM

star -Wishing and hoping alone won't make things happen.. you need to also take some action and also stay patient..
Oh no... now I can't get this song out of my mind.



I hate that song, you know.

Yes, I need to take action. My books are sitting on my bed and I keep reading a paragraph then getting up and goofin' off.

TPBM has a plan... a devious plan... but it has good intentions behind it, so, hey-- why not ?

The Devil
Top   #186
AmethystEyes's Avatar
AmethystEyes  AmethystEyes is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 May 2009
Location: With the stars
Posts: 24,891
AmethystEyes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
Oh no... now I can't get this song out of my mind.



I hate that song, you know.

Yes, I need to take action. My books are sitting on my bed and I keep reading a paragraph then getting up and goofin' off.

TPBM has a plan... a devious plan... but it has good intentions behind it, so, hey-- why not ?

The Devil
haha sounds like me!

TPBM
Hanged Man
Needs to turn their head another way so they can understand better.
Top   #187
jsiu123  jsiu123 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 18 Feb 2012
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 224
jsiu123 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmethystEyes View Post
haha sounds like me!

TPBM
Hanged Man
Needs to turn their head another way so they can understand better.
Lol I am trying ~
I do feel like The Hanged Man right now, and the days before

TPBM got Ace of Disk/Pentacles

Number one is both the start and the enlightened, as if something feels like in the era of manifestation.
Top   #188
Halloween  Halloween is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Oct 2012
Location: Chillaxing with Mr. Babadook
Posts: 3,159
Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsiu123 View Post
Lol I am trying ~
I do feel like The Hanged Man right now, and the days before

TPBM got Ace of Disk/Pentacles

Number one is both the start and the enlightened, as if something feels like in the era of manifestation.
TPBM needs to make a revision. Something was skipped over and needs to be rectified.

six of swords
Top   #189
jsiu123  jsiu123 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 18 Feb 2012
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 224
jsiu123 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
TPBM needs to make a revision. Something was skipped over and needs to be rectified.

six of swords
Ah.. Looks like I am the person below again.

TPBM got Justice

Looks like your burden will be relieved. It means that something will serve in your favour and you are doing the right thing.
Top   #190
Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.