Tarot Forum    


The person below me game, #6


> Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
Sirena84's Avatar
Sirena84  Sirena84 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Oct 2014
Location: The Earth
Posts: 3,588
Sirena84 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
I'm definitely more of a country girl, that's for sure !

Six of Cups

TPBM should accept the next invitation or offer of fun they receive. It will be well worth it !
Always!!

TPBM

4 of coins - nothing risked , nothing gained.. don't miss out on opportunities in life in the fear that you may lose your kingdom .. you may lose it, but you may not.. you never know if you don't open up, and if you never try..
Top   #11
Halloween  Halloween is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Oct 2012
Location: Chillaxing with Mr. Babadook
Posts: 3,159
Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirena84 View Post
Always!!

TPBM

4 of coins - nothing risked , nothing gained.. don't miss out on opportunities in life in the fear that you may lose your kingdom .. you may lose it, but you may not.. you never know if you don't open up, and if you never try..
I don't have a kingdom. I don't even have a Burger Kingdom.



Five of cups

TPBM may feel like others have the answer on how to solve the problem, but don't doubt yourself, either. You know how to fix things, so give it a try and be confident !
Top   #12
Sirena84's Avatar
Sirena84  Sirena84 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Oct 2014
Location: The Earth
Posts: 3,588
Sirena84 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
I don't have a kingdom. I don't even have a Burger Kingdom.



Five of cups

TPBM may feel like others have the answer on how to solve the problem, but don't doubt yourself, either. You know how to fix things, so give it a try and be confident !

hehe.. you know what I meant.. your kingdom could be your pride and dignity too or the small things that you value

I always fix my own problems.. if you want something done, always do it yourself..

TPBM

9 of wands- you have enough resources to over come obstacles through courage and determination..
Top   #13
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirena84 View Post
hehe.. you know what I meant.. your kingdom could be your pride and dignity too or the small things that you value

I always fix my own problems.. if you want something done, always do it yourself..

TPBM

9 of wands- you have enough resources to over come obstacles through courage and determination..
Lol, that would be the driving then !! (And courage on these roads a pre requisite .....)

TPBM

Ten of Coins (2 of coins)
Stability and success in a relationship or at work (if you work for a large, established organisation with *hierachy*) can be yours for the taking IF you adopt a more flexible approach.
Top   #14
jsiu123  jsiu123 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 18 Feb 2012
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 224
jsiu123 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Lol, that would be the driving then !! (And courage on these roads a pre requisite .....)

TPBM

Ten of Coins (2 of coins)
Stability and success in a relationship or at work (if you work for a large, established organisation with *hierachy*) can be yours for the taking IF you adopt a more flexible approach.
What a relief...

TPBM

Eight of wands - You simply need to press the action bar.
Top   #15

AmethystEyes's Avatar
AmethystEyes  AmethystEyes is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 May 2009
Location: With the stars
Posts: 24,891
AmethystEyes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsiu123 View Post
What a relief...

TPBM

Eight of wands - You simply need to press the action bar.
oh

TPBM
Four of Spirals
Is feeling like they need a change of scenery and wants to move.
Top   #16
froufrou's Avatar
froufrou  froufrou is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 05 Mar 2015
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 16
froufrou 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmethystEyes View Post
oh

TPBM
Four of Spirals
Is feeling like they need a change of scenery and wants to move.
Not too far from wrong!

TPBM

Gilded Tarot Deck: 10 of Swords

You're feeling defeated but it's all in your head. Use your voice to speak up for yourself. You have help from someone nearby.
Top   #17
The HP  The HP is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Jan 2015
Location: It's a secret, USA
Posts: 501
The HP 

Quote:
Originally Posted by froufrou View Post
Not too far from wrong!



TPBM



Gilded Tarot Deck: 10 of Swords



You're feeling defeated but it's all in your head. Use your voice to speak up for yourself. You have help from someone nearby.

Boy! I REALLY needed to hear this!!!!!!

TPBM
8 wands
You will be receiving communications that you were not expecting.
Top   #18
Halloween  Halloween is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Oct 2012
Location: Chillaxing with Mr. Babadook
Posts: 3,159
Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saradipidity View Post
Boy! I REALLY needed to hear this!!!!!!

TPBM
8 wands
You will be receiving communications that you were not expecting.

Exciting !

TPBM needs to watch where they step this weekend. I'm getting this awful feeling of squishing something that shouldn't be squished !

Two of swords
Top   #19
AmethystEyes's Avatar
AmethystEyes  AmethystEyes is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 May 2009
Location: With the stars
Posts: 24,891
AmethystEyes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
Exciting !

TPBM needs to watch where they step this weekend. I'm getting this awful feeling of squishing something that shouldn't be squished !

Two of swords
LOL! Yes thats for me! I just got new piercings and it hard to not squish them when I sleep, I was actually laying down when you posted this I was probably on it!

TPBM
Six of Spirals
Is tried of the same ol same ol and wants a change.
Top   #20

 





 



Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Tarot Readings
· Reading Exchange
Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Rider-Waite-Smith
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· 2000+ Tarot Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us. Advertise with us.