Jagdamba's Avatar
Jagdamba  Jagdamba is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Oct 2014
Location: England, UK
Posts: 1,388
Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmethystEyes View Post
Yeah, fault, then you get screwed over

TPBM
3 of pents
Is working on a project or wants to start/resume working on one they put in the back corner, feels crafty!
Crafty sounds good, I'll start on that....TPBM......3 of Cups.....Is celebrating someone's lifetime achievements at a gathering soon...
Top   #261
Halloween  Halloween is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Oct 2012
Location: Chillaxing with Mr. Babadook
Posts: 3,159
Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
Crafty sounds good, I'll start on that....TPBM......3 of Cups.....Is celebrating someone's lifetime achievements at a gathering soon...
No lifetime achievements, but I will be at a gathering tomorrow ! Close enough for me !

Eight of Wands

TPBM is about to have a whirlwind of activity thrust upon them ! What you thought would be a small flame will turn into numerous fireworks ! Have fun !
Top   #262
AmethystEyes's Avatar
AmethystEyes  AmethystEyes is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 May 2009
Location: With the stars
Posts: 24,891
AmethystEyes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
No lifetime achievements, but I will be at a gathering tomorrow ! Close enough for me !

Eight of Wands

TPBM is about to have a whirlwind of activity thrust upon them ! What you thought would be a small flame will turn into numerous fireworks ! Have fun !
Sound exciting!

TPBM
Temperance
Is looking for some inner peace.
Top   #263
Jagdamba's Avatar
Jagdamba  Jagdamba is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Oct 2014
Location: England, UK
Posts: 1,388
Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmethystEyes View Post
Sound exciting!

TPBM
Temperance
Is looking for some inner peace.
Yes, that's true.....TPBM......Ace of Swords

....Has startled a few people today with their ideas!
Top   #264
Halloween  Halloween is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Oct 2012
Location: Chillaxing with Mr. Babadook
Posts: 3,159
Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
Yes, that's true.....TPBM......Ace of Swords



....Has startled a few people today with their ideas!

I'll take that.

Ace of cups

TPBM is about to enter a new, sweet and loving relationship. Don't worry. You're not dreaming. They are the real deal.
Top   #265
Laurelle's Avatar
Laurelle  Laurelle is offline
TarotHeaven.com
 
Join Date: 08 May 2014
Location: North America
Posts: 2,670
Laurelle 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
I'll take that.

Ace of cups

TPBM is about to enter a new, sweet and loving relationship. Don't worry. You're not dreaming. They are the real deal.

I like the idea of that.

TPBM just came out of a horrible legal ordeal and will be find balance and harmony in the very near future.
Top   #266
Tathome's Avatar
Tathome  Tathome is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 20 Feb 2015
Location: California, USA
Posts: 69
Tathome 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelle View Post
I like the idea of that.

TPBM just came out of a horrible legal ordeal and will be find balance and harmony in the very near future.
Thank goodness!

Four of pentacles... TPBM should be a bit more... altruistic with their resources.
Top   #267
swedishfish612  swedishfish612 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Jun 2012
Location: Southeast, USA
Posts: 1,565
swedishfish612 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tathome View Post
Thank goodness!

Four of pentacles... TPBM should be a bit more... altruistic with their resources.
Ha! Took that advice today, so this must've been for me.


Ace of Swords

TPBM is going to get an answer to their important question, finally!
Top   #268
Halloween  Halloween is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Oct 2012
Location: Chillaxing with Mr. Babadook
Posts: 3,159
Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by swedishfish612 View Post
Ha! Took that advice today, so this must've been for me.


Ace of Swords

TPBM is going to get an answer to their important question, finally!
Yay ! Now I need to think of a question. I have enough of them !

Five of Coins

TPBM will drop some food on the floor and be really mad about it. Seriously ! Silly, I know.
Top   #269
RiverRunsDeep's Avatar
RiverRunsDeep  RiverRunsDeep is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2015
Location: h-e-r-e
Posts: 2,705
RiverRunsDeep 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
Yay ! Now I need to think of a question. I have enough of them !

Five of Coins

TPBM will drop some food on the floor and be really mad about it. Seriously ! Silly, I know.
Silly, but this did happen to me. Couldn't be too mad about it, 'cause
my mini dachshund cleaned up most of the mess.

Seven of Swords

TPBM will have to watch out for that sneaky coworker.
Top   #270
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.