Citizen

GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
TPBM...

Vanessa - VIII of Coins

You've been working hard and things look VERY good - the thing is now is to continue with the effort, not to let things fall into routine or oblivion.
I gotta say my indoor plants are looking pretty fine right now due to my effort.

Justice

The person below my is about to feel justified in a situation soon.
Top   #311
Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
Yeah, it does seem so. I did have a thing during meditation today, sorta flirting with an Arcturian being, and realizing that I'm cooking up stuff here and there outside this world. And I do understand, that's exactly me, my mouth - or thoughts - go before me and I end up in very complicated situations.

---

TPBM...

Vanessa - VIII of Coins

You've been working hard and things look VERY good - the thing is now is to continue with the effort, not to let things fall into routine or oblivion.
It's already heading towards oblivion, but it's out of my hands at this point. The only thing that can help right now is waiting until the storm passes. Then I have to get back on the horse and try again.

Four of Wands

TPBM is going to have some good news come their way soon. I feel like it's going to be a pleasant surprise that's going to help get you out of any funk you may have currently been experiencing.
Top   #312
Citizen

GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
It's already heading towards oblivion, but it's out of my hands at this point. The only thing that can help right now is waiting until the storm passes. Then I have to get back on the horse and try again.

Four of Wands

TPBM is going to have some good news come their way soon. I feel like it's going to be a pleasant surprise that's going to help get you out of any funk you may have currently been experiencing.
Thank you!

6 of Swords

Tpbm is on their way to greener pastures. Not in a death sense but well you know what I mean..
Top   #313
Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotH View Post
Thank you!

6 of Swords

Tpbm is on their way to greener pastures. Not in a death sense but well you know what I mean..
Darn it.

Page of coins r

TPBM needs to buy a watch or something to do with time.. "more time."
Top   #314
Citizen

Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Darn it.

Page of coins r

TPBM needs to buy a watch or something to do with time.. "more time."
Oh dear, the second time I hear something about being careful about something related to time. ><

---

TPBM...

Vanessa - Judgement

You're gonna have great success (of your making, something you deserve, or just a strain of good luck so to say), but you'll need to make sure you don't have any baggage left, cause if you don't deal with things previously put aside, you won't be able to fully take advantage of your new opportunities.
Top   #315
Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
Oh dear, the second time I hear something about being careful about something related to time. ><

---

TPBM...

Vanessa - Judgement

You're gonna have great success (of your making, something you deserve, or just a strain of good luck so to say), but you'll need to make sure you don't have any baggage left, cause if you don't deal with things previously put aside, you won't be able to fully take advantage of your new opportunities.

The Moon

TPBM is about to have some funky dreams this week... pay close attention to them, because they're going to have some deep, hidden meanings behind them.
Top   #316
Citizen

Sonia Doris 

Quote:
The Moon

TPBM is about to have some funky dreams this week... pay close attention to them, because they're going to have some deep, hidden meanings behind them.
Yeah, I'm already experiencing that. They're getting more and more vivid. And nowadays they're like dreamceptions, I'm in the same position, in bed, but in a totally different place. Sometimes it's even in 3 layers. I rarely had those, the first one I can remember is last year about this time.

---

TPBM...

Vanessa - Ace of Cups

You're going to have an awakening of new thoughts, new perspectives about your emotions, desires and how you deal with them (as in discovering new processes for emotional healing?).
Top   #317
Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
Yeah, I'm already experiencing that. They're getting more and more vivid. And nowadays they're like dreamceptions, I'm in the same position, in bed, but in a totally different place. Sometimes it's even in 3 layers. I rarely had those, the first one I can remember is last year about this time.

---

TPBM...

Vanessa - Ace of Cups

You're going to have an awakening of new thoughts, new perspectives about your emotions, desires and how you deal with them (as in discovering new processes for emotional healing?).
You promise ? Cuz I can't take this Sybil hormonal crap any longer.

The Hanged Man r

TPBM is not going to be wasting any more time and is finally gonna get off their butt and make that project of theirs come to life. Now is the time to strike !
Top   #318
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
You promise ? Cuz I can't take this Sybil hormonal crap any longer.

The Hanged Man r

TPBM is not going to be wasting any more time and is finally gonna get off their butt and make that project of theirs come to life. Now is the time to strike !
Yep.. projects..

King of cups
TPBM is keeping feelings wrapped, putting game face on, crying only when hidden in the blanket.
Top   #319
Citizen

delinfrey 

Sounds right.

9 of Cups

TPBM has waited for a situation to mature. (S)he will reap the sow soon enough.
Top   #320
Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.