Citizen

deb99 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Will do

TPBM : Emperor

You need to put your emperial foot down about something; it's gone on for too long already ..
LOL, you don't even know how accurate that is for me! I will do it, working on it!

TPBM - 4 coins, you are stable financially and can now enjoy your life more so get out there
Top   #361
Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb99 View Post
LOL, you don't even know how accurate that is for me! I will do it, working on it!

TPBM - 4 coins, you are stable financially and can now enjoy your life more so get out there
*checks wallet* Okay, may not be mine, but I'll take it anyway in hopes I'll win the lottery soon.

8 swords

TPBM can make a move if they really wanted to, but fear is holding them back. So whatcha waiting for? Just do it!
Top   #362
Citizen

Victoria's Finest 

I'd love to jump in here if I could!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
*checks wallet* Okay, may not be mine, but I'll take it anyway in hopes I'll win the lottery soon.

8 swords

TPBM can make a move if they really wanted to, but fear is holding them back. So whatcha waiting for? Just do it!
lol I checked this thread this morning before my run and saw the "stable financially" and thought "That's probably not mine, maybe I should check back later!" :-p but I was thinking long-term/long money, don't have to worry about the $$$ anymore, "Let's make it raaaaaiiiiinnnn!!!" . I realized it was talking about my present situation and to go on and take care of what needs to be taken care of so yeah, it was correct for me in that aspect lol.

8 of Swords, yes, yes! Spot on for me! I'm beating back the fear and kicking at what I see as the obstacles.

The Tower

TPBM is/is about to experience some major shift(s) so breathe deep and buckle up!
Top   #363
Citizen

GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria's Finest View Post
The Tower

TPBM is/is about to experience some major shift(s) so breathe deep and buckle up!
Well the power went out through a large grid across town and has been out for the last 3 hours. The contents of my crockpot turned off and has delayed the entire meal.

2 of Pentacles

Tpbm is or will be tackling two things at once very soon. It may seem tricky but you are very capable of handing it.
Top   #364
Citizen

deb99 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotH View Post
Well the power went out through a large grid across town and has been out for the last 3 hours. The contents of my crockpot turned off and has delayed the entire meal.

2 of Pentacles

Tpbm is or will be tackling two things at once very soon. It may seem tricky but you are very capable of handing it.
I hope I can handle it!

TPBM - 4 wands, you are going to have a grand ole time very soon celebrating something fantastic!
Top   #365
Citizen

Victoria's Finest 

Quote:
I hope I can handle it!

TPBM - 4 wands, you are going to have a grand ole time very soon celebrating something fantastic!
Bring on the celebration! So funny, I pulled the 4oW for you in another thread, heh.

TPBM will need to be very direct to get his/her point across. Whatever the situation is, subtlety won't get 'er done this time.
Top   #366
Citizen

TeeheeDebby 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria's Finest View Post
Bring on the celebration! So funny, I pulled the 4oW for you in another thread, heh.

TPBM will need to be very direct to get his/her point across. Whatever the situation is, subtlety won't get 'er done this time.
Dang! This is just the advice I needed!
TPBM ~ Needs to make up there mind! Listen to both their heart and head when deciding.
ETA: Two of Pentacles
Top   #367
Citizen

deb99 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeheeDebby View Post
Dang! This is just the advice I needed!
TPBM ~ Needs to make up there mind! Listen to both their heart and head when deciding.
You guys keep forgetting to say what the card is????

TPBM - 3 pentacles, you are nearing the completion of a project and are being noticed and recognized for your hard work
Top   #368
Citizen

Jagdamba 

Quote:
You guys keep forgetting to say what the card is????

TPBM - 3 pentacles, you are nearing the completion of a project and are being noticed and recognized for your hard work
I'm off work at present but perhaps my skills are being recognised nevertheless?

TPBM....The Wheel of Fortune

You are in a spin! Bring it back to whats important for you & lose the rest!
Top   #369
Citizen

deb99 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
I'm off work at present but perhaps my skills are being recognised nevertheless?

TPBM....The Wheel of Fortune

You are in a spin! Bring it back to whats important for you & lose the rest!
That Wheel has been following me around for about a month now and life has been crap! I hope to rise back to the top of it very soon.

TPBM: King of Cups - keep your composure and control your emotions, good things are on the way in love/romance
Top   #370
Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.