Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews - Tarot Forum - Free Tarot Readings - Tarot Card Meanings - Tarot Spreads

The person below me game, #6

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

leicslwt 

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilygrace View Post
Yes it will be!

8 of cups

TPBM: You need to move on from whatever you're reluctant to walk away from. It's no longer serving you, and something better will come down the road if you're just brave enough to take that first step.
Thanks, I really wish that will be te case!

King of Swords

TPBM: You have all the mental prowness you need. You need to make logical, just and unbiased decisions for the situation you are facing. Saying that, there are always a little room to wiggle for the sake of compassion.
Top   #491
Citizen

Kristal 

Quote:
Originally Posted by leicslwt View Post
Thanks, I really wish that will be te case!

King of Swords

TPBM: You have all the mental prowness you need. You need to make logical, just and unbiased decisions for the situation you are facing. Saying that, there are always a little room to wiggle for the sake of compassion.
I've been having some thoughts about that. But your reading made sense. =) Thanks

Barbieri Tarort

TPBM: Great things are in store for you but you find yourself lost and what you must realise is that, instead of looking outside for direction, you must look for you "north star", your guidance in yourself. =)
Top   #492
Citizen

moodclad 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
I've been having some thoughts about that. But your reading made sense. =) Thanks

Barbieri Tarort

TPBM: Great things are in store for you but you find yourself lost and what you must realise is that, instead of looking outside for direction, you must look for you "north star", your guidance in yourself. =)
Dang! That is true at this point in my life. I like hearing that first bit - about good things in store.

TPBM: 10 of Wands
You may be almost out of energy and ready to call done - what with all chaos and things going on in your life at this moment. Just hold on for a bit more as you are almost done with this phase as completion is soon at hand; you're almost there ....
Top   #493
Citizen

emilygrace 

Quote:
Originally Posted by moodclad View Post
Dang! That is true at this point in my life. I like hearing that first bit - about good things in store.

TPBM: 10 of Wands
You may be almost out of energy and ready to call done - what with all chaos and things going on in your life at this moment. Just hold on for a bit more as you are almost done with this phase as completion is soon at hand; you're almost there ....
Yeah, I know, I know.

The Empress

TPBM: Embrace your more nurturing side, and don't be afraid to act warmly toward others. It doesn't always make you feel better when you put a wall up.
Top   #494
Citizen

TeeheeDebby 

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilygrace View Post
Yeah, I know, I know.

The Empress

TPBM: Embrace your more nurturing side, and don't be afraid to act warmly toward others. It doesn't always make you feel better when you put a wall up.
O_O Uh. Second time I got this card from here >.< It does feel good >

Ten of Swords; TPBM Shouldn't give up just because they're down! Keep looking ahead to good times! ^-^
Top   #495
Citizen

tealily 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeheeDebby View Post
O_O Uh. Second time I got this card from here >.< It does feel good >

Ten of Swords; TPBM Shouldn't give up just because they're down! Keep looking ahead to good times! ^-^
HAHA holy fishsticks, feeling down and wanting to give up is #mylyf right now. Thanks for the reminder to keep on trucking

TPBM: Is feeling a bit ungenerous today! (King of Pent rev) Not sure what's going on, but you kind of want to keep all your money/time/energy/resources to yourself right now. This doesn't necessarily mean you're a scrooge, just that you're really evaluating things with a "is it really worth it?"
Top   #496
Citizen

deb99 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily View Post
HAHA holy fishsticks, feeling down and wanting to give up is #mylyf right now. Thanks for the reminder to keep on trucking

TPBM: Is feeling a bit ungenerous today! (King of Pent rev) Not sure what's going on, but you kind of want to keep all your money/time/energy/resources to yourself right now. This doesn't necessarily mean you're a scrooge, just that you're really evaluating things with a "is it really worth it?"
Well that's a spot on reading for me! I have been doing this all day today...

TPBM: Keep on looking at that end goal and when you get frustrated just know that the goal is there and can be yours if you practice patience and perseverance and fortitude
Top   #497
Citizen

tealily 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb99 View Post
Well that's a spot on reading for me! I have been doing this all day today...

TPBM: Keep on looking at that end goal and when you get frustrated just know that the goal is there and can be yours if you practice patience and perseverance and fortitude
Haha that's me! As I hunch over my desk and try to work up the motivation to get on with my studies this afternoon. Also, I can see you're dealing with a stressful situation atm (can see it popping up in other threads). I received a really comforting tarot reading earlier today and want to pass the good deed on - if you're inclined, please feel free to post up your question in my 'offering readings' thread and I'll make time to do a read for you later tonight

Page of Wands rev (Fountain Tarot)

TPBM: Is hesitant to make forward moves - paralysis by overanalysis!
Top   #498
Citizen

deb99 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily View Post
Haha that's me! As I hunch over my desk and try to work up the motivation to get on with my studies this afternoon. Also, I can see you're dealing with a stressful situation atm (can see it popping up in other threads). I received a really comforting tarot reading earlier today and want to pass the good deed on - if you're inclined, please feel free to post up your question in my 'offering readings' thread and I'll make time to do a read for you later tonight

Page of Wands rev (Fountain Tarot)

TPBM: Is hesitant to make forward moves - paralysis by overanalysis!
LOL that sure would be me, and I "promise" I am trying!

TPBM: 7 cups - you have some great opportunities before you, so be sure and analyze carefully and choose your best option that works for you and only you
Top   #499
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb99 View Post
LOL that sure would be me, and I "promise" I am trying!

TPBM: 7 cups - you have some great opportunities before you, so be sure and analyze carefully and choose your best option that works for you and only you
Seems so.

Three of cups
TPBM wants to dance away into the night.
Top   #500

More interesting threads on the Aeclectic Tarot Forum...

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· What's New
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.