Citizen

TeeheeDebby 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
Okay, okay! [This hits right to my Scroogey sensitive point! XD]

---

TPBM...

RWS - Justice

Things have to be fair and balanced, if you've got anything outstanding (bill, fine, etc.), make sure you deal with them asap, before there are consequences you may not appreciate!
Hmmm...odd that it came up when I was thinking about something to deal with 'home'. It makes sense now though. O_O

Four of Wands; TPBM...CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES! A new house/place to live, new life, something old and nasty/bad turning into something seemingly-new and great! This is a great time! Have a good time with and be happy that you are here! You deserve it. ^-^
Top   #551
Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeheeDebby View Post
Hmmm...odd that it came up when I was thinking about something to deal with 'home'. It makes sense now though. O_O

Four of Wands; TPBM...CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES! A new house/place to live, new life, something old and nasty/bad turning into something seemingly-new and great! This is a great time! Have a good time with and be happy that you are here! You deserve it. ^-^

I'll take that!

TPBM needs to examine their finances. Look over your checkbook ledger and make sure everything's in order before you bounce a check.

Two coins
Top   #552
Citizen

deb99 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
I'll take that!

TPBM needs to examine their finances. Look over your checkbook ledger and make sure everything's in order before you bounce a check.

Two coins
TPBM: 7 pentacles - is that situation really worth it for you to think about so much and is it good for you?
Top   #553
Citizen

emilygrace 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb99 View Post
TPBM: 7 pentacles - is that situation really worth it for you to think about so much and is it good for you?
The situation itself is perfectly fine, however I will admit that I'm focusing more on it than I should be.

The Emperor Rx

TPBM: No offense, but you're behaving a bit childishly about whatever situation you're struggling with right now. Things can't always go your way and you need to accept that. Tantrums won't do you any good, even though you have every right to be angry about not having your way.
Top   #554
Citizen

TeeheeDebby 

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilygrace View Post
The situation itself is perfectly fine, however I will admit that I'm focusing more on it than I should be.

The Emperor Rx

TPBM: No offense, but you're behaving a bit childishly about whatever situation you're struggling with right now. Things can't always go your way and you need to accept that. Tantrums won't do you any good, even though you have every right to be angry about not having your way.
Eh. Kinda true... I just want it to go my way! [emoji29]

Wheel of Fortune
TPBM: Having the time of your life? Don't get to used to it because an up coming stagnant is coming up. But don't worry you'll hit bottom and be back on top of the world before you know it! [emoji1]

ETA: It's so quiet here. O.O
Top   #555
Citizen

MarieAntoinette 

Ace of cups

The person below me will be surprised by some pleasantry and kindness from a loved one soon.
Top   #556
Citizen

emilygrace 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieAntoinette View Post
Ace of cups

The person below me will be surprised by some pleasantry and kindness from a loved one soon.
I better!

Four of Cups

TPBM: Maybe it's because Christmas is over, but it looks like things will be slow and boring for a while. Take it easy. You'll be back on top soon enough.
Top   #557
Citizen

Inana 

Quote:
Four of Cups
TPBM: Maybe it's because Christmas is over, but it looks like things will be slow and boring for a while. Take it easy. You'll be back on top soon enough.
I hope so... I'm not in the best of my moods today

KnW
TPBM exudes energy and is very excited about a new project she is about to start. Something new to play with!
Top   #558
Citizen

emilygrace 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inana View Post
I hope so... I'm not in the best of my moods today

KnW
TPBM exudes energy and is very excited about a new project she is about to start. Something new to play with!
Yes I do.

8 of wands

TPBM: You will be doing something very spontaneous and unexpected soon. Maybe some skydiving? Haha just kidding. Whatever it is, have fun!
Top   #559
Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
Yes I do.

8 of wands

TPBM: You will be doing something very spontaneous and unexpected soon. Maybe some skydiving? Haha just kidding. Whatever it is, have fun!

Sorta! I'm going to be going back to an exercise regime tomorrow. The New Years peer pressure got to me I suppose. *grin*

The chariot

TPBM is thinking of buying a new car, perhaps? Either that, or you're going to be putting some money into your preferred mode of transportation soon.
Top   #560
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.