Citizen

seaglass 

My goodness, well I certainly hope so. I've been sending out correspondence to certain people in positions of power and am hoping to receive some responses! I suspect I am headed to territory entirely new altogether.

And for the person below me (hope I'm doing this right!)

V. Hierophant

Define your values and abide by them. Seek counsel where you can trust it. Sign binding agreements that make your soul sing with possibilities for the future.
Top   #581
Citizen

Pachee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaglass View Post
My goodness, well I certainly hope so. I've been sending out correspondence to certain people in positions of power and am hoping to receive some responses! I suspect I am headed to territory entirely new altogether.

And for the person below me (hope I'm doing this right!)

V. Hierophant

Define your values and abide by them. Seek counsel where you can trust it. Sign binding agreements that make your soul sing with possibilities for the future.
I've been trying dangit! Harrumph. I've been feeling like I lack conviction too. Well, I've started counseling, so that's good. Define my values hmm, maybe I should do this with paper and pen then.

Queen of Swords

TPBM is a smart person who tactically tries to balance their whole understanding of a situation with a compassionate delivery, and could use the same courtesy to theirselves sometime.
Top   #582
Citizen

MarieAntoinette 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pachee View Post
I've been trying dangit! Harrumph. I've been feeling like I lack conviction too. Well, I've started counseling, so that's good. Define my values hmm, maybe I should do this with paper and pen then.

Queen of Swords

TPBM is a smart person who tactically tries to balance their whole understanding of a situation with a compassionate delivery, and could use the same courtesy to theirselves sometime.
Unfortunately others don't see it this way

Empress
The person below me is a sweet, nurturing individual who enjoys nature.
Top   #583
Citizen

Vanchica 

Huh! Well, if you say so (*blush*)

The person below me is facing some instability in work or income, time to stop hitting the pub and save a few pennies for a rainy day!

5 of Pents
Top   #584
Citizen

Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanchica View Post
Huh! Well, if you say so (*blush*)

The person below me is facing some instability in work or income, time to stop hitting the pub and save a few pennies for a rainy day!

5 of Pents
FB:Instability in work & income is correct but this is due to ill health not the pub.

TPBM.....

The Magician

If something is slipping through your fingers recognise your power...if you want it, claim it! If not, you decide how to move through letting go.
Top   #585
Citizen

em_idol_twins 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
FB:Instability in work & income is correct but this is due to ill health not the pub.

TPBM.....

The Magician

If something is slipping through your fingers recognise your power...if you want it, claim it! If not, you decide how to move through letting go.
I will do it today!!

Knight of wands Rx

You feel frustrated and upset due to some events that were out of your control. But you can control it if you give it a try!
Top   #586
Citizen

Pachee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by em_idol_twins View Post
I will do it today!!

Knight of wands Rx

You feel frustrated and upset due to some events that were out of your control. But you can control it if you give it a try!
Ahhh ahhh complexity

2 of swords

Instead of stressing out about what you need to do, chill and let the answer come to you, boo
Top   #587
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pachee View Post
Ahhh ahhh complexity

2 of swords

Instead of stressing out about what you need to do, chill and let the answer come to you, boo
Really? I've been waiting and waiting and ...

TPBM: 3 of Cups

It's the weekend !!!!!!! You should be out and about and not (base 10 of coins) stuck in the company or at home with your family doing same old same old !
Top   #588
Citizen

classy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Really? I've been waiting and waiting and ...

TPBM: 3 of Cups

It's the weekend !!!!!!! You should be out and about and not (base 10 of coins) stuck in the company or at home with your family doing same old same old !
this was spot on for me!

10 of swords
You may feel powerless as something comes to a crashing and sudden end, and you feel as if you are being attacked or backstabbed by someone else.
Top   #589
Citizen

Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by classy View Post
this was spot on for me!

10 of swords
You may feel powerless as something comes to a crashing and sudden end, and you feel as if you are being attacked or backstabbed by someone else.
Crikey! I'll watch out!

TPBM.....5 of Pentacles

Your financial balancing act is incredible, times are tough but you are amazing & resourceful!
Top   #590
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.