Mystica7  Mystica7 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Apr 2015
Location: Cyprus
Posts: 747
Mystica7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDwarks View Post
...

8 of Swords
TPBM ....If you feel like something isn't right, it's because someone is up to something. Be careful who you trust.
That's eerily true for a situation I'm going through right now!


TPBM:

Nine of Pents RX

You need to be able to stand on your own two feet to resolve the issue that which is disturbing you.
Top   #651
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystica7 View Post
That's eerily true for a situation I'm going through right now!


TPBM:

Nine of Pents RX

You need to be able to stand on your own two feet to resolve the issue that which is disturbing you.
Hah! yes

TPBM deserves to take a break - Four of swords
Top   #652
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Hah! yes

TPBM deserves to take a break - Four of swords
Ahhh yes it's Miller Time...

Tpbm...

If you give up now you'll lose everything you've worked for. You need to keep going.. 9 of Wands Rx
Top   #653
Mystica7  Mystica7 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Apr 2015
Location: Cyprus
Posts: 747
Mystica7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotH View Post
Ahhh yes it's Miller Time...

Tpbm...

If you give up now you'll lose everything you've worked for. You need to keep going.. 9 of Wands Rx
Well, actually that was awesome for a project I have in mind...

TPBM:

Three of Wands

You may need to be a bit patient, don't give up yet.
Top   #654
zhadee  zhadee is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Dec 2014
Location: gone
Posts: 4,894
zhadee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystica7 View Post
Well, actually that was awesome for a project I have in mind...

TPBM:

Three of Wands

You may need to be a bit patient, don't give up yet.
this is nice for I really feel like giving up. I should, shouldn't I?

TPBM: 2 of Cups

a meeting eye to eye, a tête-à-tête, a rendez-vous. Love is in the air, love is all around you... get connected with the energy!
Top   #655
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhadee View Post
this is nice for I really feel like giving up. I should, shouldn't I?

TPBM: 2 of Cups

a meeting eye to eye, a tête-à-tête, a rendez-vous. Love is in the air, love is all around you... get connected with the energy!
I'll love me one


TPBM has a Magician's power to manifest things and make wishes come true!
Top   #656
Tychis  Tychis is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 23 May 2016
Location: Canada
Posts: 61
Tychis 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
I'll love me one


TPBM has a Magician's power to manifest things and make wishes come true!
This comes up every time someone reads me!

TPBM is a Page of Coins pursuing a new venture, and dreaming of aspiring to great things in the process.
Top   #657
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tychis View Post
This comes up every time someone reads me!

TPBM is a Page of Coins pursuing a new venture, and dreaming of aspiring to great things in the process.
True!

Strength
TPBM is willing to be brave for once because it's worth it
Top   #658
zhadee  zhadee is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Dec 2014
Location: gone
Posts: 4,894
zhadee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
True!

Strength
TPBM is willing to be brave for once because it's worth it
If you say so...

5 of Swords Rx

TPBM will soon find out that a defeat offers a new approach, the crisis has a healing effect. You will archieve your goal nonetheless.
Top   #659
mrs ahab's Avatar
mrs ahab  mrs ahab is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 18 May 2016
Location: uk
Posts: 115
mrs ahab 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhadee View Post

5 of Swords Rx

TPBM will soon find out that a defeat offers a new approach, the crisis has a healing effect. You will archieve your goal nonetheless.
I have had some what of a defeat today, but it seems to have extinguished the flames, not giving up hope though!

TPBM - You have many blessings in life, cherish and enjoy them. Greet the day with optimism, success and happiness are coming your way.
Top   #660
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.