Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

The_Hydra 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb99 View Post
Emperor/Justice - You have a solid opportunity for stability and comfort if you work hard and believe that you will persevere any challenges that may currently be happening, this person isn't going anywhere it seems and wants to work things out if you do

Q: What should I do to alleviate this situation at work that is so negative because it is just taking a huge toll on me in all ways - emotionally, physically, spiritually, mentally?
9/W and Knight of Swords

These are both well dignified (elementally) the thing is it really speaks of a confrontation to me or clearing the air because a few eggs need to be cracked here. You need to take a bold move and speak up about it (or speak face to face with anyone who is causing you trouble,) if that's not the problem try to write a formal complaint to H.R.

Q: What does J feel for me?
Top   #991
Citizen

deb99 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hydra View Post
9/W and Knight of Swords

These are both well dignified (elementally) the thing is it really speaks of a confrontation to me or clearing the air because a few eggs need to be cracked here. You need to take a bold move and speak up about it (or speak face to face with anyone who is causing you trouble,) if that's not the problem try to write a formal complaint to H.R.

Q: What does J feel for me?
Strength/5 pentacles - they think you are a very confident and strong person but for some reason they do not feel you are into them, maybe you shunned them without knowing or something, but they definitely feel rejected by you

FB: I actually already did file a formal complaint with HR about 2 weeks ago and waiting on them to finish interviewing my boss and others. I also have to file a complaint because she did not grade my yearly appraisal high enough and it's glaringly obvious she didn't...non-stop paperwork

How will that complaint go for me, like will it help me to resolve anything?
Top   #992
Citizen

Friture 

Quote:
Strength/5 pentacles - they think you are a very confident and strong person but for some reason they do not feel you are into them, maybe you shunned them without knowing or something, but they definitely feel rejected by you

FB: I actually already did file a formal complaint with HR about 2 weeks ago and waiting on them to finish interviewing my boss and others. I also have to file a complaint because she did not grade my yearly appraisal high enough and it's glaringly obvious she didn't...non-stop paperwork

How will that complaint go for me, like will it help me to resolve anything?
King pents/Justice
Cards are saying that it will help you resolve things in a just and fair manner by a top manager who will follow right procedure, although this king present could mean things happening really slow...

===

Good news for me this month?
Top   #993
Citizen

deb99 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
King pents/Justice
Cards are saying that it will help you resolve things in a just and fair manner by a top manager who will follow right procedure, although this king present could mean things happening really slow...

===

Good news for me this month?
Thanks! That makes me feel good, hope it works out well.

6 wands/Death

Funny these cards look so similar when together...anyway, I think you are going to finally find find a way to believe in yourself about something that's been bothering you or negatively impacting your life for a while and it will finally come to an end, an ending that will leave you feeling good.

How will things work out if I ask SM for a recommendation for this job I want?
Top   #994
Citizen

Friture 

Quote:
Thanks! That makes me feel good, hope it works out well.

6 wands/Death

Funny these cards look so similar when together...anyway, I think you are going to finally find find a way to believe in yourself about something that's been bothering you or negatively impacting your life for a while and it will finally come to an end, an ending that will leave you feeling good.

How will things work out if I ask SM for a recommendation for this job I want?
10 wands/7 pents
You might get the job you want but realize it is too much work with too little pay. You might wonder why you got yourself into it in the first place..

===

What is that has been bothering me or negatively impacting my life that will end in this month? (refer reading above)
Top   #995
Citizen

deb99 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
10 wands/7 pents
You might get the job you want but realize it is too much work with too little pay. You might wonder why you got yourself into it in the first place..

===

What is that has been bothering me or negatively impacting my life that will end in this month? (refer reading above)
10 pents/Page cups

You will receive an offer of love that will bring you out of your perceived boring family life

Q: I feel very strange and calm and like nothing is really bothering me, so guess i am wondering if my life may be turning a corner for the better and how?
Top   #996
Citizen

Bonny 

Quote:
10 pents/Page cups

You will receive an offer of love that will bring you out of your perceived boring family life

Q: I feel very strange and calm and like nothing is really bothering me, so guess i am wondering if my life may be turning a corner for the better and how?
Two of coins - five of coins

Yes you are moving towards things being better via consideration of more than one perspective on things. This Will bring you in from the outside into connection and partnership.

- by showing me the image of them today was he starting our closer ties together?
Top   #997
Citizen

amaya1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Two of coins - five of coins

Yes you are moving towards things being better via consideration of more than one perspective on things. This Will bring you in from the outside into connection and partnership.

- by showing me the image of them today was he starting our closer ties together?
Wheel ten of wands

I dont see getting closer but a bad luck,may hd would like to show you that he is burned and has no time for more commitments

Q
How A is feeling about my post?
Top   #998
Citizen

deb99 

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaya1 View Post
Wheel ten of wands

I dont see getting closer but a bad luck,may hd would like to show you that he is burned and has no time for more commitments

Q
How A is feeling about my post?
Knight swords/Star - they felt it was aggressive in a positive way and showed you are comfortable in your own skin and positive and at peace within

Q: Why is the universe keeping me in this miserable job? Like am I being punished or something?
Top   #999
Citizen

amaya1 

Quote:
Knight swords/Star - they felt it was aggressive in a positive way and showed you are comfortable in your own skin and positive and at peace within

Q: Why is the universe keeping me in this miserable job? Like am I being punished or something?
No you re not being punished you just close your eyes in new opportunities because of security of that miserable job

2 swords q coins

Q
If i join his lessons once a week i will be his dance partner soon?
Top   #1000
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.