Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1

> Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Resident

tigerkandy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenta View Post
Sirena

8 of swords/Sun : you should definitely spend time outdoors , because you will have a tendency to worry too much, and get trapped in your own mind. So, go out, be in the sun,enjoy yourself.Ride the waves! and you will feel much better, as all normalizes.

I think a move is coming!

9 of pentacles/Strength : these two cards for me point at summer, the warm months. I would say between July/August, when it is warm .
They also say to stay put and remain strong, because you will sell the house, and will finally have the resources to buy a new one.
It will be soon! Just keep the house beautiful and well kept, seems the warmer months will make it more desirable to possible buyers!

Q: what good news will that man bring me ?
I'm using the Astrological Tarot deck.

Queen of pentacles (capricorn) facing towards the ascendent
Prince of pentacles (virgo) facing towards the ascendent

Are you looking for a new job? I see a wellspring of material wealth and work/career/status in something that would be meaningful to you or fit your personality well.

What will my new job be like?
Top   #271
Resident

tigerkandy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangebrew View Post
That sounds fab Magenta!

Tower-10 cups

that the shaking up and breaking down period will be coming to a close and loving times will be restored

How is my son doing at school today? (first day back, bless him)
The Lovers (Gemini) facing towards the ascendent
Two of Swords (Venus in Libra) facing towards the ascendent

He is facing some internal conflict that is working its way into balance. He also might have a crush on someone.

Will today be productive for me?
Top   #272
Citizen

strangebrew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerkandy View Post
The Lovers (Gemini) facing towards the ascendent
Two of Swords (Venus in Libra) facing towards the ascendent

He is facing some internal conflict that is working its way into balance. He also might have a crush on someone.

Will today be productive for me?
Yes tiger..he has a crush on a girl .. another one and also he is worried about a movie he is directing and acting in...great read! What cards are you using?

King Swords and Judgement

Yes it will be quite a significant day. It seems a good one to wrap things up in connection with a male (could be work or business)

Will he end up being happy with his acting role?
Top   #273
Citizen

WaterSong 

SB :

Quote:
How is my son doing at school today? (first day back, bless him)
2 of wands/King of swords: he will handle himself like the little, smart man he is! he feels very much in control, poised and also willing to learn! It also looks like he is working hard at staying cool,and he is succeeding. little of what goes on inside can be seen.

Quote:
I'm using the Astrological Tarot deck.

Queen of pentacles (capricorn) facing towards the ascendent
Prince of pentacles (virgo) facing towards the ascendent

Are you looking for a new job? I see a wellspring of material wealth and work/career/status in something that would be meaningful to you or fit your personality well.

What will my new job be like?
no, not me, but he is ...so these are good news

Knight of wands/5 of wands : a job that will require of you a lot of energy and that you move from one place to the other, maybe driving. Could be that it will just require lots of physical energy and that you are fast and competitive, creative.
But over all it will stimulate you

Q: message for me
Top   #274
Citizen

WaterSong 

Quote:
Yes tiger..he has a crush on a girl .. another one and also he is worried about a movie he is directing and acting in...great read! What cards are you using?

Yes it will be quite a significant day. It seems a good one to wrap things up in connection with a male (could be work or business)

5 of pentacles/Ace of cups: yes. he might not be crazy about it at the beginning, but it will grow on him, and he will enjoy it greatly. The acting is truly helping be more extroverted and express himself, he will do great. It will give him a medium to express his emotions in a constructive way.

message for me ?
Top   #275
Resident

tigerkandy 

Quote:

Wow that's interesting. I hope everything goes well for him in his creative pursuits!

I'm using The Mandala Astrological Tarot. The cards are square so they face in four directions.

Six of Swords (mercury in aquarius) upright
Prince of Cups (pisces) facing the descendent

This project is intellectually stimulating for him and allows him to build his network. However, he is feeling a little sensitive about his creative work and is seeking outside validation.

How will things go at my new job?
Top   #276
Citizen

Sirena84 

Quote:
5 of pentacles/Ace of cups: yes. he might not be crazy about it at the beginning, but it will grow on him, and he will enjoy it greatly. The acting is truly helping be more extroverted and express himself, he will do great. It will give him a medium to express his emotions in a constructive way.

message for me ?
yes.. I do worry lots and getting out and about is a good advice magenta

king of wands/king of swords

that you will receive some form of honest communication from a fire man.. maybe even a problem is being resolved in some way.. either the problem with communication or something else.. the news will contain this sort of information..

Q: what is going on between us now? (something I don't know and need to know)
Top   #277
Resident

tigerkandy 

Quote:

message for me ?
Queen of pentacles (capricorn) upright
Ace of pentacles (earth) facing the descendent

Magenta, I straight up see money coming in for you, especially since this is the second time I pulled the Queen of Pentacles in response to your questions. There is a seed growing, maybe from an investment, which will begin bringing in outside (possibly passive) income.

Do I have any messages?
Top   #278
Citizen

strangebrew 

Quote:
Queen of pentacles (capricorn) upright
Ace of pentacles (earth) facing the descendent

Magenta, I straight up see money coming in for you, especially since this is the second time I pulled the Queen of Pentacles in response to your questions. There is a seed growing, maybe from an investment, which will begin bringing in outside (possibly passive) income.

Do I have any messages?
2 cups/9 swords

That you have no need to be worried around your r/ship/friendships,,there is true connection and love

Sirena

King Swords-2 swords

That the man in your life is at a place of stalemate at the moment and doesn't know which direction to move in. He seems to be focusing on professional matters?

Message from heaven?
Top   #279
Citizen

WaterSong 

Tiger, those are great news I have worked very hard and yes I do have some money I have invested, for my later years I have my head in the stars, but my feet on the ground

Quote:
2 cups/9 swords

That you have no need to be worried around your r/ship/friendships,,there is true connection and love

Sirena

King Swords-2 swords

That the man in your life is at a place of stalemate at the moment and doesn't know which direction to move in. He seems to be focusing on professional matters?

Message from heaven?

Tower/8 of cups : be ready because out of the blue you will find yourself packing ad moving! ( I cheated and asked where... 4 of wands... there , to your new home!! )

Q: a message for my dad ?
Top   #280
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. Advertise with us.