Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1


> Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
strangebrew's Avatar
strangebrew  strangebrew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 18,556
strangebrew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirena84 View Post
hello SB

I think this maybe referring to my work.. I have been meaning to change and onto a different idea..

6 of wands / 3 of swords - two things I see with this combo.. either he won't find it but will come out of it okay or that he will find it and find out that half the film is missing or something.. Good luck to him xx

Q: something else I need to know now?
Thanks ladies you both got 6 wands...encouraging!

King Swords-4 cups

A male energy around you is feeling restless. He seems to be thinking the grass is greener on the other side of the fence..not sure if this is work or personal?


Message ?
Top   #361
tigerkandy's Avatar
tigerkandy  tigerkandy is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 09 Apr 2015
Location: Texas, USA
Posts: 41
tigerkandy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirena84 View Post
hello SB

I think this maybe referring to my work.. I have been meaning to change and onto a different idea..

6 of wands / 3 of swords - two things I see with this combo.. either he won't find it but will come out of it okay or that he will find it and find out that half the film is missing or something.. Good luck to him xx

Q: something else I need to know now?
Emperor/Nine of Wands (Mars in Sagittarius)

Are you feeling adventurous? I see confidence and exploration. You are close to striking out accomplishing something great!

Why was I in a funk earlier today?
Top   #362
AmethystEyes's Avatar
AmethystEyes  AmethystEyes is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 May 2009
Location: With the stars
Posts: 24,891
AmethystEyes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerkandy View Post
Emperor/Nine of Wands (Mars in Sagittarius)

Are you feeling adventurous? I see confidence and exploration. You are close to striking out accomplishing something great!

Why was I in a funk earlier today?
page of pents/2 of swords
Was there something you felt like you wanted to reach out and do and could not, you may have felt like you were being held back or prevented from obtaining something you wanted.

Is the place that I emailed a good place for me to take my lessons?
Top   #363
Sirena84's Avatar
Sirena84  Sirena84 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Oct 2014
Location: The Earth
Posts: 3,588
Sirena84 

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangebrew View Post
Thanks ladies you both got 6 wands...encouraging!

King Swords-4 cups

A male energy around you is feeling restless. He seems to be thinking the grass is greener on the other side of the fence..not sure if this is work or personal?


Message ?
I do relate king of swords as work related.. and I do tend to carry a lot of this energy with work stuff.. so could very well be speaking of my life and not necessarily a male in my life.. the male in my life maybe restless at the moment.. as he is tied to his desk at home working on his project 24/7 having a tight deadline...

sun/10 of cups.. I think you need to be open to what is in front of you.. I feel that part of the truth is blocked from you, due to living in the past and still wishing what could have been.. need to be open and have more optimism..
Top   #364
Sirena84's Avatar
Sirena84  Sirena84 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Oct 2014
Location: The Earth
Posts: 3,588
Sirena84 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerkandy View Post
Emperor/Nine of Wands (Mars in Sagittarius)

Are you feeling adventurous? I see confidence and exploration. You are close to striking out accomplishing something great!
FB- a great message.. and yes I am feeling confident at the moment .. thank you
Top   #365
strangebrew's Avatar
strangebrew  strangebrew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 18,556
strangebrew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirena84 View Post
I do relate king of swords as work related.. and I do tend to carry a lot of this energy with work stuff.. so could very well be speaking of my life and not necessarily a male in my life.. the male in my life maybe restless at the moment.. as he is tied to his desk at home working on his project 24/7 having a tight deadline...

sun/10 of cups.. I think you need to be open to what is in front of you.. I feel that part of the truth is blocked from you, due to living in the past and still wishing what could have been.. need to be open and have more optimism..
I am very happy with the now at the moment...i see those cards as very positive ... blessings and happy family life is how i would read them I am extremely optimistic too!
Top   #366
WaterSong's Avatar
WaterSong  WaterSong is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Mar 2006
Location: sheltered by trees
Posts: 17,225
WaterSong 

Yep, we are all rays of sunshine here

way to go Sirena, a positive attitude gets you half the way and raises your vibration !

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmethystEyes View Post
page of pents/2 of swords
Was there something you felt like you wanted to reach out and do and could not, you may have felt like you were being held back or prevented from obtaining something you wanted.

Is the place that I emailed a good place for me to take my lessons?
Ace of pentacles/6 of wands: yes A, go for it
You wont regret it


Q: what positive message does the Universe want to deliver to me today ?
Top   #367
Sirena84's Avatar
Sirena84  Sirena84 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Oct 2014
Location: The Earth
Posts: 3,588
Sirena84 

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangebrew View Post
I am very happy with the now at the moment...i see those cards as very positive ... blessings and happy family life is how i would read them I am extremely optimistic too!
hello SB

I read the elemental dignities.. so to me the sun is ill dignified with the 10 of cups and therefore i read the shadow side of 10 of cups.. which being stuck on the negatives and whatifs.. Its how i read the two together.. x
Top   #368
amaya1's Avatar
amaya1  amaya1 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Nov 2012
Location: Italy
Posts: 18,436
amaya1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterSong View Post
Yep, we are all rays of sunshine here

way to go Sirena, a positive attitude gets you half the way and raises your vibration !



Ace of pentacles/6 of wands: yes A, go for it
You wont regret it


Q: what positive message does the Universe want to deliver to me today ?
you have a strong personality taking the right decisions and achieve fast what you want,i think that if you had worked hard u receive the rewards,so be confident

emperor 6 wands

will A try to reconcile?
Top   #369
WaterSong's Avatar
WaterSong  WaterSong is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Mar 2006
Location: sheltered by trees
Posts: 17,225
WaterSong 

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaya1 View Post
you have a strong personality taking the right decisions and achieve fast what you want,i think that if you had worked hard u receive the rewards,so be confident

emperor 6 wands

will A try to reconcile?
King of pentacles/knight of cups: it sure seems that way Amaya...you will hear soon from him.He will reach out to you.

Q: what is important for me to know about the FM(person) situation ?
Top   #370
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. Advertise with us.