Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1

> Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

WaterSong 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirena84 View Post
Tower/8 of wands (also my travel card) - It seems that you may have some disruptions to some originally made plans, but something will come up.... you will travel somewhere..

Q: what would he tell me if he knew how I am feeling now? (he doesn't.. I was only suportive in my message back to him)
yes, I had to cancel some travel plans.

Queen of swords/6 of wands : to cheer up, that all is ok and all will be well . He would truly try to lift your spirits and reassure you.

Q: what will surprise me ?
Top   #41
Citizen

Sirena84 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenta View Post
yes, I had to cancel some travel plans.

Queen of swords/6 of wands : to cheer up, that all is ok and all will be well . He would truly try to lift your spirits and reassure you.

Q: what will surprise me ?
10 of cups/10 of wands - the weight on your shoulders is about to be lifted .. you will experience something that will make you very very happy.. something you are not expecting..

Q: what will surprise me?
Top   #42
Citizen

Sirena84 

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangebrew View Post
3 cups...3 wands

To go out,celebrate life and look for new opportunities......I think he wants you to be happy

My day tomorrow ?
page of cups/knight of swords - I think mostly waiting for something or someone or some message of some sort.. also quite fast pace tomorrow.. maybe a little low on patience with people too.. bite your tongue before you say something rash..

Top   #43
Citizen

strangebrew 

Quote:
page of cups/knight of swords - I think mostly waiting for something or someone or some message of some sort.. also quite fast pace tomorrow.. maybe a little low on patience with people too.. bite your tongue before you say something rash..

I am raising a teen lol.....phew

8cups... 7 swords

Your need or ability to walkaway from something and to do so quite privately, this will even surprise you

Advice?
Top   #44
Citizen

Sirena84 

Quote:

8cups... 7 swords

Your need or ability to walkaway from something and to do so quite privately, this will even surprise you

Advice?
5 of cups/6 of cups - first thing that came to mind was the transition from 5 to 6.. the advice is to move forward.. move from a place of chaos to a place of harmony..don't beat yourself up.. you are better than that and you know it!! don't dwell over past mistakes and what could have been.. keep the memories that make you happy.. let go of the ones that make you sad and regretful.. there is no need..

Q: and advice for me in this situation?
Top   #45
Citizen

WaterSong 

Quote:

8cups... 7 swords

Advice?
7 of swords/9 of wands : plan and be strategic, and that way you will avoid burnout or becoming over tired . Save you energy, maybe by setting boundaries .

Q: what is that J ( in spirit) would like to tell me ?
Top   #46
Citizen

AmethystEyes 

Quote:
5 of cups/6 of cups - first thing that came to mind was the transition from 5 to 6.. the advice is to move forward.. move from a place of chaos to a place of harmony..don't beat yourself up.. you are better than that and you know it!! don't dwell over past mistakes and what could have been.. keep the memories that make you happy.. let go of the ones that make you sad and regretful.. there is no need..

Q: and advice for me in this situation?
ace of pents/2 of wands
Take the opportunites that come to you, but you don't have to move forward with anything yet. Take the time to htink things out first.

How did my actions affect us?
Top   #47
Citizen

Sirena84 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenta View Post
7 of swords/9 of wands : plan and be strategic, and that way you will avoid burnout or becoming over tired . Save you energy, maybe by setting boundaries .

Q: what is that J ( in spirit) would like to tell me ?
9 of coins /tower

that sometimes bad things happen but a way to look at them is that sometimes the only way to build something stronger is to destroy false foundations, which ultimately leads to bettering of ones life.. that you have all that you need to overcome any drastic situations.. and that enjoy your life because what you have worked and made so far is great and that you are a beautiful and serene person.. maybe stop being so pensive about it all and enjoy your good fortune

Q. any advice for me in this situaition?
Top   #48
Citizen

Sirena84 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmethystEyes View Post
ace of pents/2 of wands
Take the opportunites that come to you, but you don't have to move forward with anything yet. Take the time to htink things out first.

How did my actions affect us?
wheel/justice - it lifted the situation to a place where all is fair and square.. seems to have put something right..

Q: how did he feel about my good night/good luck message I sent him? (he has seen it btw)
Top   #49
Citizen

strangebrew 

Quote:
9 of coins /tower

that sometimes bad things happen but a way to look at them is that sometimes the only way to build something stronger is to destroy false foundations, which ultimately leads to bettering of ones life.. that you have all that you need to overcome any drastic situations.. and that enjoy your life because what you have worked and made so far is great and that you are a beautiful and serene person.. maybe stop being so pensive about it all and enjoy your good fortune

Q. any advice for me in this situaition?
Empress..queen wands

Lots of fem energy here......to put yourself first.....nurture you and remember what a true fire queen you are who deserves the best royal treatment As my mother used to say 'men should be falling at your feet' ***

My future work?
Top   #50
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. Advertise with us.