Tarot Forum    


Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1


> Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
WiseOakReiki's Avatar
WiseOakReiki  WiseOakReiki is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 May 2015
Location: Washington
Posts: 337
WiseOakReiki 

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaya1 View Post
Knight coins 9 coins

Pay attention on the details and nurtune yourself

-should i go alone to see him there?
Strength / King of Pentacles

You can go alone but it may require great strength. You will want to make sure you are physically and emotionally grounded.

Q: Should I spend time and energy on N first or just go for it as it is?
Top   #661
Jagdamba's Avatar
Jagdamba  Jagdamba is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Oct 2014
Location: England, UK
Posts: 1,388
Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseOakReiki View Post

Q: Should I spend time and energy on N first or just go for it as it is?
King of Wands/8 of Wands

You are at a mature stage with this, where you have a clear direction for yourself. You need to just go for it because it is the right moment for launching things, seize the day!

Q: Should I ask W for help with X?
Top   #662
Emma313  Emma313 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 22 May 2015
Location: london uk
Posts: 628
Emma313 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
King of Wands/8 of Wands

You are at a mature stage with this, where you have a clear direction for yourself. You need to just go for it because it is the right moment for launching things, seize the day!

Q: Should I ask W for help with X?
3 of cups/ 6 of swords

yes, it will be some kind of healing process too, all good

should i consider seriously what Im thnking of doing? Will it be beneficial for me?
Top   #663
newsunshine  newsunshine is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 24 May 2015
Location: Beyond borders
Posts: 825
newsunshine 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma313 View Post
3 of cups/ 6 of swords

yes, it will be some kind of healing process too, all good

should i consider seriously what Im thnking of doing? Will it be beneficial for me?
2 of swords, king of cups

You need to give it more thought...it lacks clarity at this time you're not seeing something. It will be emotionally rewarding if you do


Q> What is the best way to handle the current situation with E and R in the house
Top   #664
Emma313  Emma313 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 22 May 2015
Location: london uk
Posts: 628
Emma313 

Thank you so much newsunshine, i have to go now but will be back xx
Top   #665
newsunshine  newsunshine is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 24 May 2015
Location: Beyond borders
Posts: 825
newsunshine 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma313 View Post
Thank you so much newsunshine, i have to go now but will be back xx
No worries Emma

My question
Q> What is the best way to handle the current situation with E and R in the house
newsunshine is online now Report Post
Top   #666
Jagdamba's Avatar
Jagdamba  Jagdamba is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Oct 2014
Location: England, UK
Posts: 1,388
Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by newsunshine View Post
Q> What is the best way to handle the current situation with E and R in the house
10 of Wands/Ace of Wands

Call the whole family together and explain that things can't go on as they are. There needs to be a new plan to help bridge the gap which involves everyones agreement rather than you carrying things on your own.

Q: Would W help with X next week if asked?
Top   #667
newsunshine  newsunshine is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 24 May 2015
Location: Beyond borders
Posts: 825
newsunshine 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
10 of Wands/Ace of Wands

Call the whole family together and explain that things can't go on as they are. There needs to be a new plan to help bridge the gap which involves everyones agreement rather than you carrying things on your own.

Q: Would W help with X next week if asked?
7 of cups/ 9 of swords
They might have a lot to do and may be confused on where to put the energy...they will not be able to step away from their probs to be able to help


Q. If I just leave the situation with E and R alone will it get better in few weeks
Top   #668
jason.lee83  jason.lee83 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 11 May 2015
Location: Nirvana
Posts: 193
jason.lee83 

Quote:
Originally Posted by newsunshine View Post

Q. If I just leave the situation with E and R alone will it get better in few weeks
Death - changes
Tower - sudden

There will be sudden changes regarding this situation. With two major Arcana, what's to happen is something beyond anyone's control.

Is she testing me?
Top   #669
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason.lee83 View Post

Is she testing me?
Knight of pentacles/Queen of pentacles
She wants to see how loyal/devoted you are to her. That you mean no harm and respects her despite your attraction to her.

Ques
Have I broken free of this bond?
Top   #670

Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Tarot Readings
· Reading Exchange
Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Rider-Waite-Smith
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· 2000+ Tarot Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us. Advertise with us.