Tarot Forum    


Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1


> Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
Jagdamba's Avatar
Jagdamba  Jagdamba is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Oct 2014
Location: England, UK
Posts: 1,388
Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmethystEyes View Post

How does X feel about not having seen me that day when he though he would?
9 of Cups RX/6 of Swords

That he has been robbed of feeling contentment that day. He hoped that you would be moving forwards together.

Q: Describe this transformation ahead?
Top   #681
Rayo's Avatar
Rayo  Rayo is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Aug 2013
Location: Dantooine Enclave
Posts: 137
Rayo 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
Q: Describe this transformation ahead?
The Hierophant + The Hermit

Wow, it's a big deal! A deep transformation which will begin with the help of a guide or a group to point you in the right direction and then the rest of the way will be alone requiring a lot of reflection and logical thinking.

What should I do about G?
Top   #682
Reverie's Avatar
Reverie  Reverie is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 12 Oct 2004
Location: The Carousel
Posts: 6,774
Reverie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayo View Post
The Hierophant + The Hermit

Wow, it's a big deal! A deep transformation which will begin with the help of a guide or a group to point you in the right direction and then the rest of the way will be alone requiring a lot of reflection and logical thinking.

What should I do about G?
Hierophant strength

Gather more information and look towards examples from outside sources/relationships. There is something external that will help you get to the bottom of what is hurting you with G. Take an analytic approach/learning lens.

What will happen between P and I in the next week?
Top   #683
WiseOakReiki's Avatar
WiseOakReiki  WiseOakReiki is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 May 2015
Location: Washington
Posts: 337
WiseOakReiki 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverie View Post
Hierophant strength

Gather more information and look towards examples from outside sources/relationships. There is something external that will help you get to the bottom of what is hurting you with G. Take an analytic approach/learning lens.

What will happen between P and I in the next week?
Queen of Swords / 4 of Swords

This appears to be a break up or harsh words from a female that leads the man to find another woman. (In my deck the 4 of swords has a couple recuperating together eating a meal). It also appears that he may still have her on his mind even once he finds someone new.

Q: What do I need to know about my clients?
Top   #684
Reverie's Avatar
Reverie  Reverie is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 12 Oct 2004
Location: The Carousel
Posts: 6,774
Reverie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseOakReiki View Post
Queen of Swords / 4 of Swords

This appears to be a break up or harsh words from a female that leads the man to find another woman. (In my deck the 4 of swords has a couple recuperating together eating a meal). It also appears that he may still have her on his mind even once he finds someone new.

Q: What do I need to know about my clients?
Feedback (no reading or question):

Your reading is very interesting.
We've recently begun dating more intensively, and I am having signs that his ex might still be a part of his life. In other words, I'm not certain she is fully out of his life. So, although I asked about him and myself in the next week, I do believe your cards showed me what I was really wondering about, which is - how did they break up, and where do they stand. I represent the new woman. So, now I know where things stand - he is still getting over her, perhaps. I intend to ask him more directly soon.

Thank you.
Top   #685
newsunshine  newsunshine is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 24 May 2015
Location: Beyond borders
Posts: 825
newsunshine 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseOakReiki View Post
Queen of Swords / 4 of Swords

This appears to be a break up or harsh words from a female that leads the man to find another woman. (In my deck the 4 of swords has a couple recuperating together eating a meal). It also appears that he may still have her on his mind even once he finds someone new.

Q: What do I need to know about my clients?
temperance. 5 of wands
That they need healing and guidance and a gentle approach as they may be vulnerable and not able to handle demands on them very well, they are seeking solace and a connection as they feel disconnected and conflicted


Q. What does B think about approaching me
Top   #686
WiseOakReiki's Avatar
WiseOakReiki  WiseOakReiki is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 May 2015
Location: Washington
Posts: 337
WiseOakReiki 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverie View Post
Feedback (no reading or question):

Your reading is very interesting.
We've recently begun dating more intensively, and I am having signs that his ex might still be a part of his life. In other words, I'm not certain she is fully out of his life. So, although I asked about him and myself in the next week, I do believe your cards showed me what I was really wondering about, which is - how did they break up, and where do they stand. I represent the new woman. So, now I know where things stand - he is still getting over her, perhaps. I intend to ask him more directly soon.

Thank you.
Thanks for the feedback! It's always nice to hear when a reading resonates with someone.
Top   #687
WiseOakReiki's Avatar
WiseOakReiki  WiseOakReiki is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 May 2015
Location: Washington
Posts: 337
WiseOakReiki 

Quote:
Originally Posted by newsunshine View Post
temperance. 5 of wands
That they need healing and guidance and a gentle approach as they may be vulnerable and not able to handle demands on them very well, they are seeking solace and a connection as they feel disconnected and conflicted


Q. What does B think about approaching me
King of Cups / Princess of Cups
*changed to reflect interpretation of 2nd card

If B is male, he wants to charm you. If B is female, she may not be interested or be distracted by something.

In these cards, both people are looking the other direction which means B may not be against approaching you but isn't focused on it right now.

Q: How do I find my clients?
Top   #688
newsunshine  newsunshine is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 24 May 2015
Location: Beyond borders
Posts: 825
newsunshine 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseOakReiki View Post
King of Cups

If B is male, he wants to charm you. If B is female, she may have a crush and be intimidated by your stature.
Can you please tell me what the 2nd card was for my question cheers!
Top   #689
WiseOakReiki's Avatar
WiseOakReiki  WiseOakReiki is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 May 2015
Location: Washington
Posts: 337
WiseOakReiki 

Quote:
Originally Posted by newsunshine View Post
Can you please tell me what the 2nd card was for my question cheers!
I edited the post above. Thanks.
Top   #690

Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Tarot Readings
· Reading Exchange
Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Rider-Waite-Smith
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· 2000+ Tarot Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us. Advertise with us.