Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1

> Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangebrew View Post
Hanged man/hierophant

Stand back, hang loose and let god/universe take care of it....but be there as a guide if he asks for help. This is one of those non action situations where all you can do is trust...no pushing

What do i need to know?
Queen/Nine wands
You're an attractive lady. Maybe go out more often than hiding behind the fence?

Ques
What is L's feelings for me?
Top   #61
Citizen

Sirena84 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Queen/Nine wands
You're an attractive lady. Maybe go out more often than hiding behind the fence?

Ques
What is L's feelings for me?
8 of coins/2 of swords - I feel that he is less unsure and is willing to putting in the work.. he is also being forced to make a decision one way or other.. I say growing feelings..

Q: what do I need to know about this today?
Top   #62
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirena84 View Post
8 of coins/2 of swords - I feel that he is less unsure and is willing to putting in the work.. growing feelings..

Yup he's calling me more often.. good mornings and good nights (oh so much better than the ex)

Four/King of Pentacles
That someone is going to open up to you and show their commitment. Also going from stingy to generous in regards to material gifts etc.

Ques
Why am I feeling like hitting the brakes with regards to L?
Top   #63
Citizen

Bonny 

Quote:
8 of coins/2 of swords - I feel that he is less unsure and is willing to putting in the work.. he is also being forced to make a decision one way or other.. I say growing feelings..

5 wands page of wands

There might be some arguments about or with a creative initiative /initiator

- does J believe in me? (In what I've shared / we've shared before and my integrity)
Top   #64
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
5 wands page of wands

There might be some arguments about or with a creative initiative /initiator

- does J believe in me? (In what I've shared / we've shared before and my integrity)
Seven/Two of cups
Yes, even if they feel somethings you've shared are far fetched. They believe you though.

PS Two sentences

Ques as above please
Top   #65
Citizen

Sirena84 

Quote:
Yup he's calling me more often.. good mornings and good nights (oh so much better than the ex)

Four/King of Pentacles
That someone is going to open up to you and show their commitment. Also going from stingy to generous in regards to material gifts etc.

Ques
magus /world - I think maybe you are feeling very connected to him or feeling too good about it but you want to be sure about his intentions and integrity before you move forward.. I feel that this is something to do with you wanting to stay in control too.. and maybe you want to weigh options around you.. maybe deep down you don't want/not ready to be tied down to one option just yet too..

Q: how am I going to feel internally tomorrow morning?
Top   #66
Citizen

strangebrew 

Quote:
magus /world - I think maybe you are feeling very connected to him or feeling too good about it but you want to be sure about his intentions and integrity before you move forward.. I feel that this is something to do with you wanting to stay in control too.. and maybe you want to weigh options around you.. maybe you don't want to be tied down just yet too..

Hello Sirena ...i left fb for you .. post 59, i think?

3 coins-5 wands

That you did the right thing even though it became a bit of a struggle for you....this feels like you are aware of the inner work you are doing will be worth the effort in the longrun

How is NM doing? Why didnt he answer my email? (friend)
Top   #67
Citizen

Bonny 

Quote:

Four/King of Pentacles

Ques
Two coins - 7 swords

Because you feel the balance between the various parties is hard to get your head around. There may be some suspicions about strategies or agendas that you are weighing up.

- what do I need to know about the overt avoidance?
Top   #68
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
magus /world - I think maybe you are feeling very connected to him or feeling too good about it but you want to be sure about his intentions and integrity before you move forward.. I feel that this is something to do with you wanting to stay in control too.. and maybe you want to weigh options around you.. maybe deep down you don't want/not ready to be tied down to one option just yet too..

Aww all your maybes are correct! (yes, very connected - we both acknowledged that. Yes - his intentions and integrity (although my sixth sense gives me green light I don't want my desires to override them))

Four of pentacles/Seven of wands
I take this as you feeling like you want to withdraw and protect yourself. Perhaps feeling like you need more perseverance to see through a situation.

Ques
What does my higher self say about L vs XW?
Top   #69
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangebrew View Post
Hello Sirena ...i left fb for you .. post 59, i think?

3 coins-5 wands

That you did the right thing even though it became a bit of a struggle for you....this feels like you are aware of the inner work you are doing will be worth the effort in the longrun

How is NM doing? Why didnt he answer my email? (friend)
Four/Eight of pentacles
They need to focus on their finances/work. Money could be tight and they are busy working.

@Bonny
Queen of wands/Two of cups
Maybe not push too hard. Remember the love that is there

Q as above
Top   #70
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. Advertise with us.