Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1

> Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

AmethystEyes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Five of swords/Six of swords
People trying to manipulate/talk you into fulfilling their self-interest while passing it off as doing it for your own good. Then getting away with it...

Ques
In what way can I make a living while pursuing X as a career?
4 of pents/2 of swords
I think what this is saying is to save first. You may not see something coming your way while doing that so be prepared before you do so.

How is X handling things?
Top   #711
Citizen

AmethystEyes 

Quote:
People trying to manipulate/talk you into fulfilling their self-interest while passing it off as doing it for your own good. Then getting away with it...

Ques
4 of pents/2 of swords
I think what this is saying is to save first. You may not see something coming your way while doing that so be prepared before you do so.

Top   #712
Citizen

WiseOakReiki 

Quote:

Ques
8 of Wands / Temperance

To me this indicates a period of swift action that uses your creative passion and energy to quickly elevate yourself to the job that lets you make a living but the more balanced approach for the long-term career. If you have any current ideas you are contemplating about how to make a living right now - go for it but make sure you are keeping your activities for your career regarding x within reason so you don't get burned out.

Q: On what can I focus my confidence and creative energy today?
Top   #713
Citizen

WiseOakReiki 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmethystEyes View Post
4 of pents/2 of swords

10 of Wands / Prince of Swords

X may be trying to avert his or her fears in order to avoid taking the next step or entering a new phase in their life. I see X as focusing a little too much on making other people do what they want because they are afraid of the next step in their own development (although they may not even be aware of this).

Q: On what can I focus my creative energy and confidence today?
Top   #714
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseOakReiki View Post
8 of Wands / Temperance

To me this indicates a period of swift action that uses your creative passion and energy to quickly elevate yourself to the job that lets you make a living but the more balanced approach for the long-term career. If you have any current ideas you are contemplating about how to make a living right now - go for it but make sure you are keeping your activities for your career regarding x within reason so you don't get burned out.
Thanks for the advice. I have zero income now so I don't see how I can save for x.. I am contemplating another career, a business y. Per your reading perhaps I can juggle both (wanted to ask next if I can maybe take on both as y can help make a living while x will take a while before I can turn pro and earning income off it....but you answered my question here) thank you so much.
Top   #715
Citizen

WiseOakReiki 

Quote:
Thanks for the advice. I have zero income now so I don't see how I can save for x.. I am contemplating another career, a business y. Per your reading perhaps I can juggle both (wanted to ask next if I can maybe take on both as y can help make a living while x will take a while before I can turn pro and earning income off it....but you answered my question here) thank you so much.
I also felt the cards didn't directly answer your question but just went with what I felt they were saying. I got the impression it meant, whatever you do, now is the time (even if that is looking for a job). I appreciate the feedback.
Top   #716
Citizen

Jagdamba 

Quote:

Q: On what can I focus my creative energy and confidence today?
Ten of Pentacles RX/8 of Swords

Look at the ways in which you are defended against taking charge of your passion in life and running with it fully. Self-examination of blocks in your mental outlook will release the prosperity you are seeking.

Q: What can I do about my long running issues with E?
Top   #717
Citizen

WiseOakReiki 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
Ten of Pentacles RX/8 of Swords

Look at the ways in which you are defended against taking charge of your passion in life and running with it fully. Self-examination of blocks in your mental outlook will release the prosperity you are seeking.

Q: What can I do about my long running issues with E?
5 of cups / Ace of cups

Looking at the positive aspects of what remains with E and taking your focus of the issues altogether will allow you to see the positive and also will allow love and connection to flow more freely. There is great potential here for renewal as well as new connections which inspire a very positive future - it seems like a fresh start.

Q: What is one block in my mental outlook that I need to release?
Top   #718
Citizen

AmethystEyes 

Quote:
5 of cups / Ace of cups

Looking at the positive aspects of what remains with E and taking your focus of the issues altogether will allow you to see the positive and also will allow love and connection to flow more freely. There is great potential here for renewal as well as new connections which inspire a very positive future - it seems like a fresh start.

Q: What is one block in my mental outlook that I need to release?
World/Judgment
You need to stop letting the world in. You need to block out things more.

What does X need from me?
Top   #719
Citizen

Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmethystEyes View Post
World/Judgment
You need to stop letting the world in. You need to block out things more.

What does X need from me?
Hanged Man/King of Swords RX

Not to be tempted to cut him down publicly if he appears despondent.He needs you to witness how he is feeling without judgement.

Q: What talent should I focus on developing further this summer?
Top   #720
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. Advertise with us.