Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1

> Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseOakReiki View Post
AF = Ace of Wands

FA = 2 of Cups reversed

AF has the potential of allowing you to express yourself in a passionate way. FA has the potential of a partnership that is lacking balance in a very bad way.

Q: Does X want a relationship with me?
Four of wands - Two of wands

Yes, it seems they would like to go for something *settled* (or at least domesticated ) with you, and suspect (if they do not know) that you would like something similar.

QU: Is it caused by something physical or psychological ? (PITU)
Top   #771
Citizen

newsunshine 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Four of wands - Two of wands

Yes, it seems they would like to go for something *settled* (or at least domesticated ) with you, and suspect (if they do not know) that you would like something similar.

QU: Is it caused by something physical or psychological ? (PITU)
3 of swords, 9 of coins
It seems it is both psychological and physical but the source seems to be some old heartache or pain that has manifested itself in the physical in order to draw attention to it.

Q> Please ask universe if it wishes me to trust LNH's (advisor) guidance
Top   #772
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by newsunshine View Post
3 of swords, 9 of coins
It seems it is both psychological and physical but the source seems to be some old heartache or pain that has manifested itself in the physical in order to draw attention to it.

Q> Please ask universe if it wishes me to trust LNH's (advisor) guidance
King of wands - 9 of swords

LNH may be on abit of a personal crusade here - they want to *sell* you a vision which perhaps will not suit you as well as it suits them, rather than getting anxious about this do some digging and cross referencing (base page of swords) and then decide if their guidance is golden or not.

QU: which message is better, a short factual one or one which makes an invitation ?
Top   #773
Citizen

WiseOakReiki 

Quote:
King of wands - 9 of swords

LNH may be on abit of a personal crusade here - they want to *sell* you a vision which perhaps will not suit you as well as it suits them, rather than getting anxious about this do some digging and cross referencing (base page of swords) and then decide if their guidance is golden or not.

QU: which message is better, a short factual one or one which makes an invitation ?
Four of Pentacles / King of Swords

A short, factual message is better here. Being direct and not over-explaining your position here will benefit you.

Q: What energies can I line up with to manifest the job of my dreams?
Top   #774
Citizen

Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseOakReiki View Post

Q: What energies can I line up with to manifest the job of my dreams?
6 of Pentacles/Queen of Wands

A grounded and well balanced approach combined with passion, tenacity and confidence. Hold awareness and gratitude for the signs of progress you have already - appreciate to accumulate!

Q: How best to approach dealing with this issue on Monday?
Top   #775
Citizen

Noni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
6 of Pentacles/Queen of Wands

A grounded and well balanced approach combined with passion, tenacity and confidence. Hold awareness and gratitude for the signs of progress you have already - appreciate to accumulate!

Q: How best to approach dealing with this issue on Monday?
Star, 8 of cups

Stay hopeful as things will turn positive eventually but not right away. Keep a vision of a positive outcome and know that you're guided and there is great promise in this issue to be resolved. However, emotionally detach yourself from this as this is important for your own growth and healing.

Q. What does the universe want me to know at this stage about my goal of moving to C (place) and efforts in that direction
Top   #776
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
Star, 8 of cups

Stay hopeful as things will turn positive eventually but not right away. Keep a vision of a positive outcome and know that you're guided and there is great promise in this issue to be resolved. However, emotionally detach yourself from this as this is important for your own growth and healing.

Q. What does the universe want me to know at this stage about my goal of moving to C (place) and efforts in that direction
Strength - 8 of coins

it's going to require determination and persistent efforts on your part, you will not get something *right* right away so need to keep on chipping away at it; be patient, don't lower your standards/what you will accept, learn as you go.

QU: What will I come to realise about X's feelings for me ?
Top   #777
Citizen

Pixna 

Quote:
QU: What will I come to realise about X's feelings for me ?
3 Swords / Star

You will initially be deeply saddened and disappointed as you face up to the truth. But you will come to see that in the long run, X was holding you back from realizing your dreams and all that is possible for you.

-----

QU: How will X react when we give her the bad news about her position next week?
Top   #778
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixna View Post
3 Swords / Star

You will initially be deeply saddened and disappointed as you face up to the truth. But you will come to see that in the long run, X was holding you back from realizing your dreams and all that is possible for you.

-----

QU: How will X react when we give her the bad news about her position next week?
4 of wands - Eight of swords

The 4 suggests she thought she was *safe* (and happily established) so the news will make her feel totally helpless and vulnerable , she may *freeze* (reaction) and not show her feelings as such.

QU: Something good coming my way ?
Top   #779
Citizen

amaya1 

Quote:
4 of wands - Eight of swords

The 4 suggests she thought she was *safe* (and happily established) so the news will make her feel totally helpless and vulnerable , she may *freeze* (reaction) and not show her feelings as such.

QU: Something good coming my way ?
5 wands 7 cups

Well there are some games fighting for your attention.i feel that you will have many opportunities.you attracted the others [emoji6]

Finally i will see A tonight?
Top   #780
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. Advertise with us.