Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1

> Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

Pixna 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
Q: What attitude will help me best in this situation?
A: Queen of Pentacles / The Magician

Be alert and protective of what's yours. Look toward the future and be confident, knowing that with all the skills you possess, you can transform your destiny.

-----

QU: What's in store for my magnum opus?
Top   #791
Citizen

AmethystEyes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixna View Post
A: Queen of Pentacles / The Magician

Be alert and protective of what's yours. Look toward the future and be confident, knowing that with all the skills you possess, you can transform your destiny.

-----

QU: What's in store for my magnum opus?
knight of Swords/knight of pents
There will be some progression. Maybe some new ideas that will form and start to take place.

Does X associate that hat with me since we got it together?
Top   #792
Citizen

WiseOakReiki 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmethystEyes View Post
knight of Swords/knight of pents
There will be some progression. Maybe some new ideas that will form and start to take place.

Does X associate that hat with me since we got it together?
Ace of Swords / Nine of Swords reversed

Yes, X does associate it with you and I sense that X may be in denial about how their feelings of loss in this situation.

Q: How will I know when to quit my day job?
Top   #793
Citizen

newsunshine 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseOakReiki View Post
Ace of Swords / Nine of Swords reversed

Yes, X does associate it with you and I sense that X may be in denial about how their feelings of loss in this situation.

Q: How will I know when to quit my day job?
6 of coins, Emperor
When the money is not needed and you're not dependent on it financially when either a man in your life takes charge of the finances or you feel confident and capable of yourself and more secure in your abilities

Q> What does the universe want me to know about where my love life is headed
Top   #794
Citizen

WiseOakReiki 

Quote:
Originally Posted by newsunshine View Post
6 of coins, Emperor
When the money is not needed and you're not dependent on it financially when either a man in your life takes charge of the finances or you feel confident and capable of yourself and more secure in your abilities

Q> What do I need to know about my love life
Four of Wands / Death

There appears to be an ending of a relationship or if not then a big event that levels the playing field and allows you and the other person to start fresh. If single, I would say there is some other relationship or tie to family that needs to be worked through and let go of to make room for new love to enter in.

Q: What do I need to know about my finances and employment situation?
Top   #795
Citizen

newsunshine 

Quote:
Four of Wands / Death

There appears to be an ending of a relationship or if not then a big event that levels the playing field and allows you and the other person to start fresh. If single, I would say there is some other relationship or tie to family that needs to be worked through and let go of to make room for new love to enter in.

Q: What do I need to know about my finances and employment situation?
Chariot, Empress
You are quite focused and driven it seems to get your finances and employment in order and it seems you will be successful don't lose focus stay on track and it will lead to you having your own empire in some way or being your own boss and lot of new growth and opportunities

Q. What am I to know about where our connection is headed is it a fresh start or the end for him and me
Top   #796
Citizen

WiseOakReiki 

Quote:
Originally Posted by newsunshine View Post
Chariot, Empress
You are quite focused and driven it seems to get your finances and employment in order and it seems you will be successful don't lose focus stay on track and it will lead to you having your own empire in some way or being your own boss and lot of new growth and opportunities

Q. What am I to know about where our connection is headed is it a fresh start or the end for him and me
Empress reversed / The Hermit

This appears to be an ending as sensuality/sexuality is blocked or impeded in some way. The Hermit shows that it will be a time for you to spend on your own doing some soul searching and finding your own answers for the purpose of self-reflection, introspection and spiritual growth.

Q: What can I do now to transition into the day job I want?
Top   #797
Citizen

Jagdamba 

Quote:
Empress reversed / The Hermit

This appears to be an ending as sensuality/sexuality is blocked or impeded in some way. The Hermit shows that it will be a time for you to spend on your own doing some soul searching and finding your own answers for the purpose of self-reflection, introspection and spiritual growth.

Q: What can I do now to transition into the day job I want?
Page of Cups/4 of Pentacles

Stay focused on the changes you want to see and begin to build the financial framework to support a transition. This is still at an early stage but you are walking towards a situation which will flourish for you spiritually and financially, be receptive to further spiritual guidance as you walk.

Q: What is the spiritual lesson in this experience?
Top   #798
Citizen

amaya1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
Page of Cups/4 of Pentacles

Stay focused on the changes you want to see and begin to build the financial framework to support a transition. This is still at an early stage but you are walking towards a situation which will flourish for you spiritually and financially, be receptive to further spiritual guidance as you walk.

Q: What is the spiritual lesson in this experience?
Stay focus on things and not take rush movements.move forward with slow moves paying attentions on the details.dont be excited by the first second be sure about the results first
4 wands rx page pentacles

Q whats the outcome tonight with A,will be a couple or not?
Top   #799
Citizen

Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaya1 View Post
Stay focus on things and not take rush movements.move forward with slow moves paying attentions on the details.dont be excited by the first second be sure about the results first
4 wands rx page pentacles

Q whats the outcome tonight with A,will be a couple or not?
Page of Swords/Death

You will not become a couple as A is resisting cutting links with his past. He needs to do this if he is to have a future with you.

Q: Which complementary therapy is best for me right now?
Top   #800
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. Advertise with us.