Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1

> Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

The_Hydra 

Quote:
Originally Posted by newsunshine View Post
Magician, queen of coins
AS seems to have a very creative mind and maybe a bit overactive she looks up to you in some so wants your attention nothing more

Q. Does the universe want me to believe what was just conveyed to me by G or by P (pick one card for each pls and then answer)
Knight of Wands[G]/4 of Wands[P] (harmonious EDs)

This might sound weird but they're both expressing a message that follows along the same vein only that G conveyed it in such a way that it showed you a "path" while P seemed to just have established it for you. Honestly? You might get more out of G than P although both look to be beneficial.

q: How good could I get at M? (Hobby.)
Top   #831
Citizen

newsunshine 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hydra View Post

q: How good could I get at M? (Hobby.)
FB: this makes so much sense you're very good reader
tower, king of wands
You will really have to make some drastic changes if you want to get good at M, it will require to unlearn and then learn new things as well as embrace change and be energetic and dynamic, all in all you can get good at it if you take on the qualities of this king

Q. What does the universe want me to know about our connection now
Top   #832
Citizen

WiseOakReiki 

Quote:
Originally Posted by newsunshine View Post
FB: this makes so much sense you're very good reader
tower, king of wands
You will really have to make some drastic changes if you want to get good at M, it will require to unlearn and then learn new things as well as embrace change and be energetic and dynamic, all in all you can get good at it if you take on the qualities of this king

Q. What does the universe want me to know about our connection now
High Priestess / 3 of Wands

Listen to your intuition about making long term plans. Don't commit to something you don't feel is right for you. To me these cards in this deck both have an element of "psychic vision" so I take that as a message to really focus on your own intuition or abilities here. The answer may lie within on this one if you take the time to listen.

Q: What more can I do to manifest the things I want?
Top   #833
Citizen

Reverie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseOakReiki View Post
High Priestess / 3 of Wands

Listen to your intuition about making long term plans. Don't commit to something you don't feel is right for you. To me these cards in this deck both have an element of "psychic vision" so I take that as a message to really focus on your own intuition or abilities here. The answer may lie within on this one if you take the time to listen.

Q: What more can I do to manifest the things I want?
Lovers / 3 of pentacles

It lies in thinking about what you truly desire! Build the permanent foundations - what things of permanence do you want in your life? Go from the bottom up, and work on creating connections with people. Think of what choices have been made for you so far.

OK - What does P want in life right now?
Top   #834
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverie View Post
Lovers / 3 of pentacles

It lies in thinking about what you truly desire! Build the permanent foundations - what things of permanence do you want in your life? Go from the bottom up, and work on creating connections with people. Think of what choices have been made for you so far.

OK - What does P want in life right now?
Knight of coins - queen of coins
First thought; P wants to put the breaks on a relationship with this queen or, tweaking it alittle, P wants to take it slow with this queen. Otherwise, P is not interested in being *taken care* of or *domesticated* (so perhaps they want some kind of freedom ? )

QU: What, if anything, does X want from me now ?
Top   #835
Citizen

WiseOakReiki 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Knight of coins - queen of coins
First thought; P wants to put the breaks on a relationship with this queen or, tweaking it alittle, P wants to take it slow with this queen. Otherwise, P is not interested in being *taken care* of or *domesticated* (so perhaps they want some kind of freedom ? )

QU: What, if anything, does X want from me now ?
The World/ Five of Pentacles Rev

X wants it all! X wants to see the end of hard times and a new cycle of good times. There is an element of x wanting to be vulnerable and know they are safe. X may also want to see an elevation of financial status or an inflow of abundance. This could be by way of completing a project that leads to a raise or an increase in income.

Q: What do I need to know about the new person I met (female) who is letting me use her shop?
Top   #836
Citizen

PentQueen 

Quote:
The World/ Five of Pentacles Rev

X wants it all! X wants to see the end of hard times and a new cycle of good times. There is an element of x wanting to be vulnerable and know they are safe. X may also want to see an elevation of financial status or an inflow of abundance. This could be by way of completing a project that leads to a raise or an increase in income.

Q: What do I need to know about the new person I met (female) who is letting me use her shop?
Page of Pents + 4 of Swords

They trust you, and they need a rest right now, which is why they are letting you use their shop...there is nothing to worry about here.

Q - What do I need to know about being ignored by people...why it's happening?
Top   #837
Citizen

WiseOakReiki 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PentQueen View Post
Page of Pents + 4 of Swords

They trust you, and they need a rest right now, which is why they are letting you use their shop...there is nothing to worry about here.

Q - What do I need to know about being ignored by people...why it's happening?
Knight of Pentacles / Six of Pentacles

There is a chance that people are more focused on making and saving money than on talking to you - I get a vibe this could be related to work. It feels like everyone is out for themselves and operating on the fear of not having enough - or super focused on a goal that will allow them to give and not really concerned with what you are talking about.

There is a chance this could relate to you coming off as needy if they are ignoring your requests for something.

Q: Message from my guides?
Top   #838
Citizen

PentQueen 

Quote:
Knight of Pentacles / Six of Pentacles

There is a chance that people are more focused on making and saving money than on talking to you - I get a vibe this could be related to work. It feels like everyone is out for themselves and operating on the fear of not having enough - or super focused on a goal that will allow them to give and not really concerned with what you are talking about.

There is a chance this could relate to you coming off as needy if they are ignoring your requests for something.

Q: Message from my guides?
5 of Swords + 3 of Cups

Learn to be more discerning of your relationships...focus more on the people who are giving you what you desire as opposed to those who are draining your energy...you seem to have extremes of these kinds of friends in your life...really positive people and at the same time some very selfish ones that need to go for good.

Q - same Q...msg from my guides please?
Top   #839
Citizen

WiseOakReiki 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PentQueen View Post
5 of Swords + 3 of Cups

Learn to be more discerning of your relationships...focus more on the people who are giving you what you desire as opposed to those who are draining your energy...you seem to have extremes of these kinds of friends in your life...really positive people and at the same time some very selfish ones that need to go for good.

Q - same Q...msg from my guides please?
FB: That was SO perfect. Right on and exactly what I needed to hear! Thank you.

The Chariot / 10 of Cups

Don't be afraid to take a controlling, structured approach to go after what you want. If so, you will end up satisfied. This could also be moving from the city to the countryside. If this is something you want, you have every capability of doing that and being very happy about it. It may be a time to focus on what YOU want and take the reins in order to draw in people who are on the same mission and will be there to celebrate with you when the project is complete.

Q: Is it a good idea to contact X or should I wait for him to contact me?
Top   #840
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. Advertise with us.