Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1

> Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

PentQueen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseOakReiki View Post
FB: That was SO perfect. Right on and exactly what I needed to hear! Thank you.

The Chariot / 10 of Cups

Don't be afraid to take a controlling, structured approach to go after what you want. If so, you will end up satisfied. This could also be moving from the city to the countryside. If this is something you want, you have every capability of doing that and being very happy about it. It may be a time to focus on what YOU want and take the reins in order to draw in people who are on the same mission and will be there to celebrate with you when the project is complete.

Q: Is it a good idea to contact X or should I wait for him to contact me?
Awesome, thanks for the feedback! And the read above makes sense too .

Page of Swords + Hermit

I feel that either way, you won't hear much for X right now...they need time to figure things out, but you will speak with them in the future, just not for a little while.

Q - What are X's current feelings towards J?
Top   #841
Citizen

WiseOakReiki 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PentQueen View Post
Awesome, thanks for the feedback! And the read above makes sense too .

Page of Swords + Hermit

I feel that either way, you won't hear much for X right now...they need time to figure things out, but you will speak with them in the future, just not for a little while.

Q - What are X's current feelings towards J?
QUeen of Pentacles / Ten of Pentacles reversed

X likes that J is nurturing, kind, gentle and supportive, and lifts X up. However, there is a negative side here where X doesn't trust J to be there in the long run or is not willing to invest in J whether that be emotionally or financially (or both).

Q: What do I need to know about the change in cycle that is happening for me right now?
Top   #842
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
QUeen of Pentacles / Ten of Pentacles reversed

X likes that J is nurturing, kind, gentle and supportive, and lifts X up. However, there is a negative side here where X doesn't trust J to be there in the long run or is not willing to invest in J whether that be emotionally or financially (or both).

Q: What do I need to know about the change in cycle that is happening for me right now?
The Emperor - The Magician

This feels as though you are entering a phase where you *come into your own* , you will be in full control of your world (Empire ) and will be able to create all that goes in it as you see fit no longer having to take the whims/caprices of others into consideration ; quite a powerful combination ....

QU: What role does X want me to play in their life ?
Top   #843
Citizen

swedishfish612 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post

QU: What role does X want me to play in their life ?

4 of Wands, 7 of Pentacles

X enjoys spending time with you and finds you easygoing and fun. If you continue in this way, it has the potential to grow into something stronger, but you will have to be patient and enjoy the ride.

Q- I feel like my friendship with M. is growing distant. Should I let it go and see what happens, or make a big effort to get things going again?
Top   #844
Citizen

WiseOakReiki 

Quote:
Originally Posted by swedishfish612 View Post
4 of Wands, 7 of Pentacles

X enjoys spending time with you and finds you easygoing and fun. If you continue in this way, it has the potential to grow into something stronger, but you will have to be patient and enjoy the ride.

Q- I feel like my friendship with M. is growing distant. Should I let it go and see what happens, or make a big effort to get things going again?
Five of Pentacles / Page of Cups

I see this as somewhere in the middle. Yes, let it go in terms of your expectations but still allow an element of possibility. Recognize that it is what it is and accept it - by doing that you will be in a place of allowing and synchronicity where if it's meant to happen, you won't have to put forth effort, it would just come naturally.

Q: I know X is going to contact me and I'm looking forward to it. Is there anything I need to know about my emotions toward X?
Top   #845
Resident

Tathome 

Quote:
Five of Pentacles / Page of Cups

I see this as somewhere in the middle. Yes, let it go in terms of your expectations but still allow an element of possibility. Recognize that it is what it is and accept it - by doing that you will be in a place of allowing and synchronicity where if it's meant to happen, you won't have to put forth effort, it would just come naturally.

Q: I know X is going to contact me and I'm looking forward to it. Is there anything I need to know about my emotions toward X?
9 of Cups / The Hanged Man

Try to let go of any awkwardness there's been in the past between you and X, and don't be afraid to express your emotions! Telling X how excited you were to see them will make them feel great.

Q: How will A react when I tell him something big?
Top   #846
Citizen

amaya1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tathome View Post
9 of Cups / The Hanged Man

Try to let go of any awkwardness there's been in the past between you and X, and don't be afraid to express your emotions! Telling X how excited you were to see them will make them feel great.

Q: How will A react when I tell him something big?
5 cups judgment

I think that he will feel sorry and may A will make a major decision about his future after that,but i sense an emotional struggle here but will bring him a purification inside him.

Q what feelings will bring to A my photo?
Top   #847
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaya1 View Post
5 cups judgment

I think that he will feel sorry and may A will make a major decision about his future after that,but i sense an emotional struggle here but will bring him a purification inside him.

Q what feelings will bring to A my photo?
Page of wands - King of swords
Whilst A will be able to acknowledge that the photo is *inspiring* in some way and comes from a passionate place they will personally feel quite rational and cool about it - no emotional outbursts here.

QU: What kind of thoughts does CSG have about me ?
Top   #848
TarotHeaven.com

Laurelle 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Page of wands - King of swords
Whilst A will be able to acknowledge that the photo is *inspiring* in some way and comes from a passionate place they will personally feel quite rational and cool about it - no emotional outbursts here.

QU: What kind of thoughts does CSG have about me ?
3 of Wands and 5 of Pentacles:

CGS feels kind of a sad longing. They feel bound and unable to do anything about the way they feel. It's as if they are waiting for something to come that never will. They feel on the outside looking in.

Q: What kind of thoughts does RJ have about me?
Top   #849
Citizen

WiseOakReiki 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelle View Post
3 of Wands and 5 of Pentacles:

CGS feels kind of a sad longing. They feel bound and unable to do anything about the way they feel. It's as if they are waiting for something to come that never will. They feel on the outside looking in.

Q: What kind of thoughts does RJ have about me?
The Empress / Ten of Pentacles

RJ thinks you are a nurturing woman, possibly even seductive. It seems RJ is impressed by your ability in business or your family. Maybe RJ can picture you being great in some kind of family business or industry that you are not in right now. There is a feeling of trusting your abilities here.

Q: Will the extra money for school come through?
Top   #850
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. Advertise with us.