Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1

> Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melynasaule View Post
3 cups rx, queen of pents.
A love triangle or an affair of some kind.

What does my boyfriend thinks about me as marriage material?
Fool, Emperor
He thinks you are too free spirited to be content staying in an established institute like marriage. Thinks you love your freedom too much to want to be grounded.

Ques
What will prompt Xth to finally want to make me his official gf?
Top   #871
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Fool, Emperor
He thinks you are too free spirited to be content staying in an established institute like marriage. Thinks you love your freedom too much to want to be grounded.

Ques
What will prompt Xth to finally want to make me his official gf?
The Hermit - King of wands

He will have done a lot of soul searching and will finally have come up with a personal philosophy around the two of you, once he has the philosophy he will want to endorse it (the K of W always walks his talk as well as wanting to get others onboard with his plans etc) Hermit also suggests a dislike of being on his own..

QU: Message from an angel ..
Top   #872
Citizen

Melynasaule 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
QU: Message from an angel ..
Your questions are hard Ok. Let's see. 10 pents rx and queen of wands. That you should be aware of a financial loss so take extra caution and use queen's wisdom and perceptivity to avoid that.

Q: Does my bf thinks I'm his soulmate?
Top   #873
Citizen

samantha 

LOl ! Sorry about that ( and which angel answered ? )

Quote:
Your questions are hard Ok. Let's see. 10 pents rx and queen of wands. That you should be aware of a financial loss so take extra caution and use queen's wisdom and perceptivity to avoid that.

Q: Does my bf thinks I'm his soulmate?
The Hanged Man - Four of wands

I think he may come around to this idea in time (but not currently) , he does however see you as someone he could set up a happy home with .

QU: What- or who - might cause this financial loss ?
Top   #874
Citizen

Melynasaule 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
QU: What- or who - might cause this financial loss ?
Hmmm 10 swords and knight of pents rx. (If I drew cards few more times for you maybe we'll get full court of pents )
A young man who is deeply hurt for some reasons. Or if we would take swords as an event not feelings and knight not as person then it could be unsuccessful long distance trip.

Q: What does my boyfriend's mom think about me? (today is my boyfriend- questions day )
Top   #875
Citizen

EricthoDeSalamander 

Quote:
Hmmm 10 swords and knight of pents rx. (If I drew cards few more times for you maybe we'll get full court of pents )
A young man who is deeply hurt for some reasons. Or if we would take swords as an event not feelings and knight not as person then it could be unsuccessful long distance trip.

Q: What does my boyfriend's mom think about me? (today is my boyfriend- questions day )
1. Eight of Wands - Barriers
2. Nine of Swords - Worry

To me, the setup of the cards represent a barrier in communication. This person may seem intimidating, and possibly tough around the edges, but is trying to communicate in a positive manner. Patience - not incessant worry - is key.

How will Jf enrich my life.
Top   #876
Citizen

The_Hydra 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricthoDeSalamander View Post
1. Eight of Wands - Barriers
2. Nine of Swords - Worry

To me, the setup of the cards represent a barrier in communication. This person may seem intimidating, and possibly tough around the edges, but is trying to communicate in a positive manner. Patience - not incessant worry - is key.

How will Jf enrich my life.
Empress/Princess of Cups

JF has a lot to offer you, depending on what you need is what they will provide so expect a wealth of comfort, actual monetary support if you need it, and doting from them. A very warm, pure affection will be the theme for your friendship/relationship.

Q: Yay or Nay?
Top   #877
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hydra View Post
Empress/Princess of Cups

JF has a lot to offer you, depending on what you need is what they will provide so expect a wealth of comfort, actual monetary support if you need it, and doting from them. A very warm, pure affection will be the theme for your friendship/relationship.

Q: Yay or Nay?
Yay - Death
Nay - Three of pentacles

I think it's a nay, that you will have other more promising options once you choose to say no to whatever is offered.
If you accept and choose yes, things may be different than what you expect.

Ques
What does my higher self want me to know about THK?
Top   #878
Citizen

Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Ques
What does my higher self want me to know about THK?
Vanessa - Death & VI of Wands RX

THK is on the precipice of change and transformation, which is good cause they have a stuffy aura about them right now. It will be about their attitude towards their enemies/adversaries/bullies/etc., they'll finally be able to take them head-on and clear the air!

---

Q: What's my connection with the Mantid ETs? [I keep seeing them sorta around when I meditate, I keep getting info about them, one of them clearly appeared nose in nose with me telling me they wanna build a clinic.]
Top   #879
Citizen

swedishfish612 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post

Q: What's my connection with the Mantid ETs? [I keep seeing them sorta around when I meditate, I keep getting info about them, one of them clearly appeared nose in nose with me telling me they wanna build a clinic.]
the Moon, Ace of Wands

They are mysterious beings that you find incredibly fascinating to imagine and interact with, so they are speaking to you strongly right now. They have a message for you that you will want to put into action, if at all possible.

Q- I'm considering committing to working with one deck for a good period of time, to get to really know it. Anything I should know or keep in mind as I consider this journey?
Top   #880
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. Advertise with us.