Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1

> Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

WaterSong 

Sb and I feel it, I truly enjoy doing it.

Quote:
Message from my angels?
10 of cups/page of pentacles: that you will have a wonderful home/family time with a younger fellow that looks up at you There is happiness and much love around you at the moment, and your son truly loves you ( You are a great teacher to him and your family)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
nine wands seven wands

Keep going after your goals ! Don't give up!

- what Role have I taken in J's life over past four years?
Strength/Heirophant : you have given him support, moral strength and a solid presence. You have helped him with your wisdom and your dependable presence.You are someone he feels he can truly count on and trust.

Q: message from my angels
Top   #81
Citizen

Bonny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenta View Post
Sb and I feel it, I truly enjoy doing it.

10 of cups/page of pentacles: that you will have a wonderful home/family time with a younger fellow that looks up at you There is happiness and much love around you at the moment, and your son truly loves you ( You are a great teacher to him and your family)

Strength/Heirophant : you have given him support, moral strength and a solid presence. You have helped him with your wisdom and your dependable presence.You are someone he feels he can truly count on and trust.

Q: message from my angels
Ace swords - two coins

Be determined and face dualities in life. All white and all black is not the way but the variations that Enter your day continuously

- what role am I taking now and into the future in J's life?
Top   #82
Citizen

WaterSong 

Quote:
Ace swords - two coins

Be determined and face dualities in life. All white and all black is not the way but the variations that Enter your day continuously

- what role am I taking now and into the future in J's life?
Strength/Heirophant : you have given him support, moral strength and a solid presence. You have helped him with your wisdom and your dependable presence.You are someone he feels he can truly count on and trust.Just be careful not to be too rigid with him, or demanding.

Q: what do my guides want me to know about what is coming for me ?
Top   #83
Citizen

Bonny 

Sorry sweetie wasn't this what you drew for my last question?previous question was for my past with him and this question was meant to be exploring for energies in future ...��
Top   #84
Citizen

strangebrew 

Quote:
Strength/Heirophant : you have given him support, moral strength and a solid presence. You have helped him with your wisdom and your dependable presence.You are someone he feels he can truly count on and trust.Just be careful not to be too rigid with him, or demanding.

Q: what do my guides want me to know about what is coming for me ?
Awwww (((magenta))) lovely reading about my son thank you....i feel that even those these days i have to look up at him ....tall guy!!!

King Swords
3 Rods

A man will be starting to look out for new opportunities and ways of doing things, and you will be involved in his plans

Message from heaven?
Top   #85
Citizen

AmethystEyes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangebrew View Post
Awwww (((magenta))) lovely reading about my son thank you....i feel that even those these days i have to look up at him ....tall guy!!!

King Swords
3 Rods

A man will be starting to look out for new opportunities and ways of doing things, and you will be involved in his plans

Message from heaven?
Tower/Empress
You are going to be safe and away from the drama/danger that may occur. You will feel good about finally being seperate from this.

How can I make X feel better about what my intentions where with that action of mine?
Top   #86
Citizen

Bonny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmethystEyes View Post
Tower/Empress
You are going to be safe and away from the drama/danger that may occur. You will feel good about finally being seperate from this.

How can I make X feel better about what my intentions where with that action of mine?
Five cups six swords

Tell x it was about moving on towards a positive outlook of cup half full. No time to stand still and lament, time for moving on was the meaning in it

- (will ask again...) what role am I playing now and in the future in J's life?
Top   #87
Citizen

Sirena84 

Quote:
Five cups six swords

Tell x it was about moving on towards a positive outlook of cup half full. No time to stand still and lament, time for moving on was the meaning in it

- (will ask again...) what role am I playing now and in the future in J's life?
4 of coins(7 of cups) - I think this is saying that your role is to open him up to love, teach him how to take risks and also make the right choice in times on un-clarity

Q: what do I need to know now?
Top   #88
Citizen

WaterSong 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirena84 View Post
4 of coins(7 of cups) - I think this is saying that your role is to open him up to love, teach him how to take risks and also make the right choice in times on un-clarity

Q: what do I need to know now?
page of swords/king of wands : that there are news on their way from a fire type man

Q: what do I need to know about x ?
Top   #89
Citizen

Sirena84 

Quote:
page of swords/king of wands : that there are news on their way from a fire type man

Q: what do I need to know about x ?
xx

3 of coins/9 of coins - I think x is trying to build their own temple and moving from a place where its only work in progress to higher place.. I see that in the transition from 3 to 9.. x is trying to regain their control and make a living that is satisfying and can offer to people around them..

Q: how will my surf training go next week?
Top   #90
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. Advertise with us.