Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1

> Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

The_Hydra 
:Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverie View Post
5 pents 6 wands

You will get some kind of recognition from people who are in need around you. You have a lot to offer them and though you had your hands tied by the past, I see that you are in a position to help now. Moreover, you will be admired and be on an even level with them from now on.

What will happen between X and I when he comes back at the end of the month?
Knight of Cups/Fool

I'm not sure if it'll get too far in fact I'd say it probably won't but this says "fling" to me. If it doesn't get far, it's going to be an offer for something new that'll get declined.

Q: What's next?
Top   #911
Citizen

Reverie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hydra View Post
Knight of Cups/Fool

I'm not sure if it'll get too far in fact I'd say it probably won't but this says "fling" to me. If it doesn't get far, it's going to be an offer for something new that'll get declined.

Q: What's next?
9 of swords / hermit

I hope this resonates b/c it sure makes sense for me...

You are going to be in your head a lot about things related to time. You do have an older, wise ally on your side it would be best to know it's all taken care of. You just need to rest.

Who is going to make the offer?
Top   #912
Citizen

deb99 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverie View Post
9 of swords / hermit

I hope this resonates b/c it sure makes sense for me...

You are going to be in your head a lot about things related to time. You do have an older, wise ally on your side it would be best to know it's all taken care of. You just need to rest.

Who is going to make the offer?
10 cups and Sun - someone who has a family and possibly is expecting a child or has a young child

Q: How things go for me next week at work?
Top   #913
Citizen

SwordOfTruth 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb99 View Post
10 cups and Sun - someone who has a family and possibly is expecting a child or has a young child

Q: How things go for me next week at work?
9 of cups/death.

You'll be very satisfied by the end of this week. And that will make all the difference to how you experience being there going forward.

When will I move on from my current occupation?
Top   #914
Citizen

deb99 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordOfTruth View Post
9 of cups/death.

You'll be very satisfied by the end of this week. And that will make all the difference to how you experience being there going forward.

When will I move on from my current occupation?
Hanged Man and 5 Wands

I think it's going to take some time, you will have to make some changes and concerted effort to sacrifice some things and be eager and willing to become a different and better version of yourself with hard work and further learning/training, and with the 5 of wands you will likely have to look forward to some tough times while working on these changes, but in end you will persevere and get a new job and be very successful. 5 wands say it's related to Leo and that is July to August but Hanged Man doesn't have any timing, so I am not good on the timing sorry but it may well be a year to do this kind of work.

Q: I did a life's purpose spread on myself and got the Death card as what my global life purpose is, what I signed up to accomplish when I incarnated. What does the Death represent as to what I am supposed to do to help the global community?
Top   #915
Resident

IvySun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb99 View Post
Hanged Man and 5 Wands

I think it's going to take some time, you will have to make some changes and concerted effort to sacrifice some things and be eager and willing to become a different and better version of yourself with hard work and further learning/training, and with the 5 of wands you will likely have to look forward to some tough times while working on these changes, but in end you will persevere and get a new job and be very successful. 5 wands say it's related to Leo and that is July to August but Hanged Man doesn't have any timing, so I am not good on the timing sorry but it may well be a year to do this kind of work.

Q: I did a life's purpose spread on myself and got the Death card as what my global life purpose is, what I signed up to accomplish when I incarnated. What does the Death represent as to what I am supposed to do to help the global community?
Knight of Disks (Pentacles) and Ten of Swords:

I feel you are meant to help bring an end to some injustice or darkness, and bring in a new time. At times it may be grievous, but know that your courage will lead you on.

Why is X in my thoughts so often?
Top   #916
Citizen

Aaliha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvySun View Post
Knight of Disks (Pentacles) and Ten of Swords:

I feel you are meant to help bring an end to some injustice or darkness, and bring in a new time. At times it may be grievous, but know that your courage will lead you on.

Why is X in my thoughts so often?
7 wands and 6 pentacles

You may feel like if there was a breakthrough moment between you both that your bond has the potential to be great You may wish for a closer connection with this person and more balanced give and take energy.

Are Ashley's readings accurate or false?
Top   #917
Citizen

Emma313 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaliha View Post
7 wands and 6 pentacles

You may feel like if there was a breakthrough moment between you both that your bond has the potential to be great You may wish for a closer connection with this person and more balanced give and take energy.

Are Ashley's readings accurate or false?
8 of wands King of Wands

Ashley's readings are probably premature and skewed /influenced....the King is wands here. The latter

Shall I drop it. Or keep on?
Top   #918
Citizen

The_Hydra 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma313 View Post
8 of wands King of Wands

Ashley's readings are probably premature and skewed /influenced....the King is wands here. The latter

I pulled a one card outcome for each path:

Keep on: 10 of Wands
Drop it: 5 of Swords

You're really stuck between a rock and a hard place but if you choose to continue it will become almost unbearable and you'll really be feeling burdened/spread thin. On the other hand you'll be seen as the bad guy if you drop it even though at least you'll have saved yourself (at the expense of others) so really the question you should be asking yourself is whether you want to put yourself first or be martyr.

Q: Is it a go for Z or not?
Top   #919
Citizen

deb99 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma313 View Post
8 of wands King of Wands

Knight of cups and 8 wands - drop it and move on to something better and more stable and fulfilling emotionally

Q: Why is this person not answering me?
Top   #920
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. Advertise with us.