Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1

> Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb99 View Post
2 Cups/King Cups

I would say that there is a definitely strong connection and potential for love here. The King of Cups sometimes means one may be holding back their feelings due to fear, but that also means the feelings are there and will come out very soon.

Q: How will my day go at work tomorrow?
Six of Cups - The Tower

Something with its roots in the past will either cause a shake up for you tomorrow or just make you feel that you are not currently on *solid ground* - base was 9 of swords so try not to over analyse or make things worse for yourself mentally.

QU: What can help me to move forward?
Top   #931
Citizen

Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post

QU: What can help me to move forward?
3 of Cups/The Devil Reversed

Find a celebratory event that you can throw yourself into, you need a chance to feel a bit giddy & uplifted for a while...life has been feeling very heavy. Drop any obligations that you feel tied to out of duty and cut loose a little.

Q: What opportunities are there for me in September?
Top   #932
Resident

IvySun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
3 of Cups/The Devil Reversed

Find a celebratory event that you can throw yourself into, you need a chance to feel a bit giddy & uplifted for a while...life has been feeling very heavy. Drop any obligations that you feel tied to out of duty and cut loose a little.

Q: What opportunities are there for me in September?
1 of Disks (Pentacles), The Hermit

New projects and possibilities are emerging. I feel these are of the spiritual/knowledge kind that require self reflection and work.

What do I need to know right now?
Top   #933
Citizen

deb99 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvySun View Post
1 of Disks (Pentacles), The Hermit

New projects and possibilities are emerging. I feel these are of the spiritual/knowledge kind that require self reflection and work.

What do I need to know right now?
Hanged Man/Page Swords

Whatever you've been contemplating over it is time to now move forward and put those ideas and inspirations into action and look to communicate your ideas to others who might offer you some direction if needed but just "go for it" is the main message.

Q: Why is X being so attentive?
Top   #934
Citizen

Aaliha 

Quote:
Hanged Man/Page Swords

Whatever you've been contemplating over it is time to now move forward and put those ideas and inspirations into action and look to communicate your ideas to others who might offer you some direction if needed but just "go for it" is the main message.

Q: Why is X being so attentive?
Justice King Swords
He is trying to make up for something he feels he has done wrong. He is making the effort because he wants to make it up to you as he feels bad.

was Ashley lying when she replied to my email question?
Top   #935
Citizen

deb99 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaliha View Post
Justice King Swords
He is trying to make up for something he feels he has done wrong. He is making the effort because he wants to make it up to you as he feels bad.

was Ashley lying when she replied to my email question?
8 cups/9 wands

Yes she was lying to avoid any confrontation

Q: What made him have such a big change of heart all of a sudden?
Top   #936
Citizen

Aaliha 

Quote:
8 cups/9 wands

Yes she was lying to avoid any confrontation

Q: What made him have such a big change of heart all of a sudden?
the fool/ 9 wands

He desperately wants a new start. This person feels constricted and stuck in his current situation and suddenly felt like it would be wonderful to just 'create' a new path forward so that he would feel like mentally he could start again too.

how will Ayke respond to Tay being so touchy-feely/tactile with him when they are friends?
Top   #937
Citizen

deb99 

Quote:
the fool/ 9 wands

He desperately wants a new start. This person feels constricted and stuck in his current situation and suddenly felt like it would be wonderful to just 'create' a new path forward so that he would feel like mentally he could start again too.

how will Ayke respond to Tay being so touchy-feely/tactile with him when they are friends?
9 swords/King pentacles

It will make him feel very anxious and stressed out, and in turn he will close himself off to this guy

Q: Why did I have a dream about an ex-boyfriend named Jason from over 20 years ago?
Top   #938
Citizen

Aaliha 

Quote:
9 swords/King pentacles

It will make him feel very anxious and stressed out, and in turn he will close himself off to this guy

Q: Why did I have a dream about an ex-boyfriend named Jason from over 20 years ago?
3 swords/4 cups

You may still have some energetic cords on your heart chakra from this relationship even though it was so long ago. Perhaps something similar that has happened in your current life has triggered a memory of the pain or heartache from this previous relationship because there are similar themes

I have just now emailed alex with an important question - what will she say in answer to it?
Top   #939
Citizen

deb99 

Quote:
3 swords/4 cups

You may still have some energetic cords on your heart chakra from this relationship even though it was so long ago. Perhaps something similar that has happened in your current life has triggered a memory of the pain or heartache from this previous relationship because there are similar themes

I have just now emailed alex with an important question - what will she say in answer to it?
Note: This is supposed to include 2 cards.

King Pentacles/Ace Cups

You will get a response that is supportive emotionally

Q: Does that dream about my ex have to do with any particular relationships now or just my brain working out unresolved issues?
Top   #940
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. Advertise with us.