Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

deb99 

Never mind i see you corrected your answer, thanks!
Top   #941
Citizen

Aaliha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb99 View Post
Never mind i see you corrected your answer, thanks!
No probs
Top   #942
Citizen

Aaliha 

Quote:
Note: This is supposed to include 2 cards.

King Pentacles/Ace Cups

You will get a response that is supportive emotionally

Q: Does that dream about my ex have to do with any particular relationships now or just my brain working out unresolved issues?
7 pentacles/justice

If there is a relationship currently which you have felt you put in a lot of hard work and energy into, but ultimately you are now wondering if it is really worth the pay off to continue with this hard work because of how things are still not working out the way you would like-then it may be talking about this theme. If this sounds similar to your old relationship with Jason it could be why your brain has connected these two relationships in your mind.

will JB enjoy the attention from her?
Top   #943
Citizen

deb99 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaliha View Post
7 pentacles/justice

If there is a relationship currently which you have felt you put in a lot of hard work and energy into, but ultimately you are now wondering if it is really worth the pay off to continue with this hard work because of how things are still not working out the way you would like-then it may be talking about this theme. If this sounds similar to your old relationship with Jason it could be why your brain has connected these two relationships in your mind.

will JB enjoy the attention from her?
I think maybe I am feeling insecure because something good recently happened and I have a lot of problems trusting anyone...

Your answer: Queen Pentacles/Justice

JB will enjoy the attention but he will not feel quite sure if it's right for him maybe

Q: Will I ever be able to overcome my deep fear of betrayal and just let life happen?
Top   #944
Citizen

Emma313 

Quote:
I think maybe I am feeling insecure because something good recently happened and I have a lot of problems trusting anyone...

JB will enjoy the attention but he will not feel quite sure if it's right for him maybe

Q: Will I ever be able to overcome my deep fear of betrayal and just let life happen?
Queen of cups and six of cups

your answer is not in relinquishing your emotional nature and kindness and built wisdom but keeping faith in yourself and what you find important..a happy reunion may be in the cards, if not, think about the strength of innocence purity, I guess it means don't get jaded (sorry that was more than two sentences) but keep your strength experience along with your faith in the goodness of human nature ..the two cards I picked were from tarot of dreams, they also suggest looking after/protecting two younger people? (Sorry that was too many sentences lol)

I don't have a question, passing it on
Top   #945
Citizen

Emma313 

Quote:

Queen of cups and six of cups

your answer is not in relinquishing your emotional nature and kindness and built wisdom but keeping faith in yourself and what you find important..a happy reunion may be in the cards, if not, think about the strength of innocence purity, I guess it means don't get jaded (sorry that was more than two sentences) but keep your strength experience along with your faith in the goodness of human nature ..the two cards I picked were from tarot of dreams, they also suggest looking after/protecting two younger people? (Sorry that was too many sentences lol)

I don't have a question, passing it on
Top   #946
Citizen

deb99 

New question: What advice or guidance does my higher self want to give me about X?
Top   #947
Citizen

Jagdamba 

Quote:
New question: What advice or guidance does my higher self want to give me about X?
3 of Pentacles/The Star

The lessons you have already learned are valuable and no more seeking is required. Instead, apply what you have learnt from the past to the current situation, watch what results and your direction will become clear.

Q: Advice from my higher self regarding what would be useful towards my healing?
Top   #948
Citizen

deb99 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
3 of Pentacles/The Star

The lessons you have already learned are valuable and no more seeking is required. Instead, apply what you have learnt from the past to the current situation, watch what results and your direction will become clear.

Q: Advice from my higher self regarding what would be useful towards my healing?
Tower/King of Wands

These 2 cards are basically saying you have to completely change your thinking to a more positive mindset and to do your best to keep it there (law of attraction: read about if you haven't already). Forget the past, let that all go and crumble all around you and move forward. If you think good thoughts about your future then good things will happen, but if you think negative well then you will stay stuck.

Q: How come when things are going good with X I get all paranoid?
Top   #949
Citizen

Achlys 

Quote:
Tower/King of Wands

These 2 cards are basically saying you have to completely change your thinking to a more positive mindset and to do your best to keep it there (law of attraction: read about if you haven't already). Forget the past, let that all go and crumble all around you and move forward. If you think good thoughts about your future then good things will happen, but if you think negative well then you will stay stuck.

Q: How come when things are going good with X I get all paranoid?
5 of Cups/7 of Cups
I think it is because you're not listening to the good aspects but try focusing on the bad. In addition, I think it means you're over thinking it and looking for issues that aren't there.

Will X be happy?
Top   #950
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.