Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achlys View Post

Will X be happy?
8 of Swords/The Magician

X will feel under pressure to keep things moving at first and will find this a stressful, even painful process. However, once the past the beginning stages X will relax into feeling far more confident and in control of the situation, then X will be happy.

Q: Advice from spirit?
Top   #951
Citizen

deb99 

Quote:
5 of Cups/7 of Cups
I think it is because you're not listening to the good aspects but try focusing on the bad. In addition, I think it means you're over thinking it and looking for issues that aren't there.

Will X be happy?
8 cups/King swords

I don't think so. It looks like X will be saddened from having to walk away from some emotional situation, if this hasn't already just happened, and he will take on the traits of the King of swords and remain detached and use his mind over his heart for a while.

Q: Am I getting better at controlling my emotional impulses and insecurities?
Top   #952
Citizen

Achlys 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb99 View Post
8 cups/King swords

I don't think so. It looks like X will be saddened from having to walk away from some emotional situation, if this hasn't already just happened, and he will take on the traits of the King of swords and remain detached and use his mind over his heart for a while.

Q: Am I getting better at controlling my emotional impulses and insecurities?
10 of cups/5 of wands
It seems you've been trying to but it's a struggle. Try surrounding yourself with more harmonious relationships and environments.

Should X and I talk again?
Top   #953
Citizen

deb99 

Quote:
10 of cups/5 of wands
It seems you've been trying to but it's a struggle. Try surrounding yourself with more harmonious relationships and environments.

Should X and I talk again?
Knight of Pentacles/Empress

Yes you should talk to this person again but take your time and move slow on it and then you may find it can become a great relationship in the future

Feedback: yes I do need to surround myself with more harmonious relationships and environments for sure.

Q: I said some harsh things tonight to someone but maybe they deserved it and what is the advice from here?
Top   #954
Citizen

Tinkerbel 

Quote:
Knight of Pentacles/Empress

Yes you should talk to this person again but take your time and move slow on it and then you may find it can become a great relationship in the future

Feedback: yes I do need to surround myself with more harmonious relationships and environments for sure.

Q: I said some harsh things tonight to someone but maybe they deserved it and what is the advice from here?
The Fool and the Emperor

Suggest a new start in a lighthearted way, water under the bridge At the same time remain stable and in control, don't make yourself small in this situation.

Q: Why is X not communicating with me?
Top   #955
Citizen

Emma313 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbel View Post
The Fool and the Emperor

Suggest a new start in a lighthearted way, water under the bridge At the same time remain stable and in control, don't make yourself small in this situation.

Q: Why is X not communicating with me?

tArot do dreams 6 and 7 of coins

because in some way he offered you somethng and you said no

you were being stubborn or wise , does that make sense?

Will I be ok doing what IM doing despite advice
Top   #956
Citizen

Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma313 View Post

Will I be ok doing what IM doing despite advice
The Emperor/The Tower

This is not a good time to go against conventional advice and if you do it could be disastrous. Reconsider your point of view in this situation or circumstances will blow up & force you to anyway.

Q: Should I reply to the email from C?
Top   #957
Citizen

deb99 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
The Emperor/The Tower

This is not a good time to go against conventional advice and if you do it could be disastrous. Reconsider your point of view in this situation or circumstances will blow up & force you to anyway.

Q: Should I reply to the email from C?
Ace swords/4 pents

Yes answer the email and don't hold in your feelings about the situation

Q: Will X respond positively about my attempt to smooth things over?
Top   #958
Citizen

Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Q: Will X respond positively about my attempt to smooth things over?
Vanessa - King of Cups & Knight of Coins

Well, to a certain degree (s)he surely will, he will get super excited and will want to do things together and plan for a future and all, for a while, at least, cause (s)he seems to be the type to get hyped up and then lose motivation. So, you'll need to work on keeping his/her attention and involvement, although (s)he may not always repond the way you'd want him/her to.

---

Q: Anything I should be really really looking forward that is awesome this week?
Top   #959
Citizen

Bonny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
Vanessa - King of Cups & Knight of Coins

Well, to a certain degree (s)he surely will, he will get super excited and will want to do things together and plan for a future and all, for a while, at least, cause (s)he seems to be the type to get hyped up and then lose motivation. So, you'll need to work on keeping his/her attention and involvement, although (s)he may not always repond the way you'd want him/her to.

---

Q: Anything I should be really really looking forward that is awesome this week?
Five cups - moon

These cards came out with some sighs from me as I hoped they'd seem overtly bright and then I saw their light. There is going to be dépth insight poetry and brilliance so get ready to be profound and rich inwardly!!!

- how does C feel about having more children?
Top   #960
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.