Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Five cups - moon

These cards came out with some sighs from me as I hoped they'd seem overtly bright and then I saw their light. There is going to be dépth insight poetry and brilliance so get ready to be profound and rich inwardly!!!
This is how I feel right now. So you mean it's going to last. The weather is like that too, closed and rainy. Might just write poems then, maybe I'll get something out of them anyway.

Quote:
- how does C feel about having more children?
Vanessa - VI of Swords & High Priestess RX

C most likely feels they need a radical and total break from their current situation. I'd say C has made no secret of their current situation in which they feel powerless and unable to dig deep and understand their current situation and where to go next, so it could be a holiday without children, to get a clear mind and then make a decision based on clear thought.

---

Q: Any exciting news coming to us about selling the house this week?
Top   #961
Citizen

Bonny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
This is how I feel right now. So you mean it's going to last. The weather is like that too, closed and rainy. Might just write poems then, maybe I'll get something out of them anyway.

Vanessa - VI of Swords & High Priestess RX

C most likely feels they need a radical and total break from their current situation. I'd say C has made no secret of their current situation in which they feel powerless and unable to dig deep and understand their current situation and where to go next, so it could be a holiday without children, to get a clear mind and then make a decision based on clear thought.

---

Q: Any exciting news coming to us about selling the house this week?
Death - 9 cups!!
YES!! These cards are suggesting you will feel utter wish fulfilling chsnge... So There is ouvert flowing joy and idéal outcome strongly on its way...

(Not sure about the previous views... Maybe the poetry and reflection is going to help in your manifestation of this sale)

- what is keeping C from being in touch by now?
Top   #962
Citizen

Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Death - 9 cups!!
YES!! These cards are suggesting you will feel utter wish fulfilling chsnge... So There is ouvert flowing joy and idéal outcome strongly on its way...

(Not sure about the previous views... Maybe the poetry and reflection is going to help in your manifestation of this sale)
I'm actually researching now how to make money writing poetry, hehe. XD So I'm a dreamy capitalist right now. harr harr

Quote:
- what is keeping C from being in touch by now?
Vanessa - 2 of Wands & Temperance

They didn't know what and how to do it until now, but notions are taking shape right now in their mind and they may get a (good) idea soon. They actually in some way left the situation behind them, but now it seems to come back into their mind/life, so they're preparing to deal with it, hopefully in a temperate manner.

---

Q: Can you tell me more about that happy event?
Top   #963
Citizen

Bonny 

Quote:
I'm actually researching now how to make money writing poetry, hehe. XD So I'm a dreamy capitalist right now. harr harr

Vanessa - 2 of Wands & Temperance

They didn't know what and how to do it until now, but notions are taking shape right now in their mind and they may get a (good) idea soon. They actually in some way left the situation behind them, but now it seems to come back into their mind/life, so they're preparing to deal with it, hopefully in a temperate manner.

---

Q: Can you tell me more about that happy event?
Yes!!

Devil - 7 wands

You will be cut loose because you cut loose from the struggle via conviction that you will come out on top. So keep the poise of the victor and freedom is a step away

- how do others in our work place perceive the link between c and me?
Top   #964
Citizen

Sonia Doris 

Quote:
- how do others in our work place perceive the link between c and me?
Vanessa - Lovers & 7 of Coins RX

Well, they see you as basically madly in love with each other. The only obstacle they identify in your blooming romance is that you don't put enough steady, slow effort into it.

---

Q: Any movement in my love life in the near future?
Top   #965
Citizen

Reverie 

Quote:
Vanessa - Lovers & 7 of Coins RX

Well, they see you as basically madly in love with each other. The only obstacle they identify in your blooming romance is that you don't put enough steady, slow effort into it.

---

Q: Any movement in my love life in the near future?
Page of cups / Fool

You need an attitude shift. Walk light hearted into a new situation and make it romantic, you will be able to seize an uplifting opportunity soon. Watch out for past wounds though.

What will happen between X and me by the end of this week?
Top   #966
Citizen

WiseOakReiki 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverie View Post
Page of cups / Fool

You need an attitude shift. Walk light hearted into a new situation and make it romantic, you will be able to seize an uplifting opportunity soon. Watch out for past wounds though.

What will happen between X and me by the end of this week?
8 of Wands / 6 of Chalices

One person takes swift action to go after the other (who may currently be in a relationship). This has the potential to lead to a wonderful date or just spending time with each other where you are so involved in the enjoyment that you lose track of time.

Advice about my current marketing efforts?
Top   #967
Citizen

Reverie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseOakReiki View Post
8 of Wands / 6 of Chalices

One person takes swift action to go after the other (who may currently be in a relationship). This has the potential to lead to a wonderful date or just spending time with each other where you are so involved in the enjoyment that you lose track of time.

Advice about my current marketing efforts?
Thank you.

9 pents hierophant

Excellent job. Know that you need to stand out from the crowd by not sticking to convention- only for the big general ideas, and for the specifics and content make sure to follow your unique path. There is one person out there who can help you, flying distance away perhaps. Respect is important here, is what I'm getting - don't totally reinvent the wheel.

What is P's relationship status?
Top   #968
TarotHeaven.com

Laurelle 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverie View Post
Thank you.

9 pents hierophant

Excellent job. Know that you need to stand out from the crowd by not sticking to convention- only for the big general ideas, and for the specifics and content make sure to follow your unique path. There is one person out there who can help you, flying distance away perhaps. Respect is important here, is what I'm getting - don't totally reinvent the wheel.

What is P's relationship status?
Answer: SteamPunk:

Chariot/Justice

He is focused on work right now. Legalities take precedent. (I think this means he's single)

Question: What is the purpose of running into elamir after 14 years? (or is there a purpose. maybe it's random?)
Top   #969
Citizen

deb99 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelle View Post
Answer: SteamPunk:

Chariot/Justice

He is focused on work right now. Legalities take precedent. (I think this means he's single)

Question: What is the purpose of running into elamir after 14 years? (or is there a purpose. maybe it's random?)
High Priestess/6 Cups

I think yes there is some purpose to reuniting with this person. The HP suggests there's something there to discover I think, and the 6 of cups represents the good feelings you likely felt when seeing each other or that something needs to be learned through each other that was not in the past.

Q: What should I do about my situation with X?
Top   #970
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.