Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

littlestar 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb99 View Post
High Priestess/6 Cups

I think yes there is some purpose to reuniting with this person. The HP suggests there's something there to discover I think, and the 6 of cups represents the good feelings you likely felt when seeing each other or that something needs to be learned through each other that was not in the past.

Q: What should I do about my situation with X?
Princess of cups / Prince of wands

This is a matter that if not dealt with correctly can get out of control, follow your heart on this one and use sensitivity when dealing with this situation.

Q: What does the rest of 2015 hold for me, generally?
Top   #971
Citizen

deb99 

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlestar View Post
Princess of cups / Prince of wands

This is a matter that if not dealt with correctly can get out of control, follow your heart on this one and use sensitivity when dealing with this situation.

Q: What does the rest of 2015 hold for me, generally?
Empress/10 Cups

I think you are going to have some good things happen to you within the rest of this year. Something will come along that will make you feel good, abundant, lucky, beautiful. It may also have to do with some plans that revolve around creating a happy home life with someone special or just appreciating the family you may already have.

Q: What can I expect for the rest of the year as far as my career?
Top   #972
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Empress/10 Cups

I think you are going to have some good things happen to you within the rest of this year. Something will come along that will make you feel good, abundant, lucky, beautiful. It may also have to do with some plans that revolve around creating a happy home life with someone special or just appreciating the family you may already have.

Q: What can I expect for the rest of the year as far as my career?
The World - 5 of coins
It seems you are hoping to conclude one thing (a position ? A job ?) and take up something new - perhaps the new would involve travel or meeting a wider variety of people, however these cards say that this is unlikely to happen in 2015 - you may continue to feel financially stretched or just *starved* of other resources/opportunities ; the 5 may also hint that you are looking in the wrong places or not asking the right people for help in this.

QU: What would be the likely outcome of restarting contact with her ?
Top   #973
Citizen

littlestar 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
The World - 5 of coins
It seems you are hoping to conclude one thing (a position ? A job ?) and take up something new - perhaps the new would involve travel or meeting a wider variety of people, however these cards say that this is unlikely to happen in 2015 - you may continue to feel financially stretched or just *starved* of other resources/opportunities ; the 5 may also hint that you are looking in the wrong places or not asking the right people for help in this.

QU: What would be the likely outcome of restarting contact with her ?
High Priestess / Tower

Not greatly positive cards, I feel that restarting contact is likely to surface something either about her and/or the situation that will prove worthless in trying to maintain anything.

What do I need to know about JT's feelings towards me?
Top   #974
Citizen

deb99 

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlestar View Post
High Priestess / Tower

Not greatly positive cards, I feel that restarting contact is likely to surface something either about her and/or the situation that will prove worthless in trying to maintain anything.

What do I need to know about JT's feelings towards me?
King swords/5 cups

I think this person has put up their defenses cause they are hurt by you for some reason

Q: What is the outcome of my desire for a new position at work in the next couple months?
Top   #975
Citizen

Lucas Prince of Cats 

Quote:
King swords/5 cups

I think this person has put up their defenses cause they are hurt by you for some reason

Q: What is the outcome of my desire for a new position at work in the next couple months?
6 of swords/10 of swords reversed

This job will be better for you than they have been recently. Your plans will go well.

Q:What should I tell my friend, to cheer him up, and convince him that he's actually a decent human being?
Top   #976
Citizen

deb99 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas Prince of Cats View Post
6 of swords/10 of swords reversed

This job will be better for you than they have been recently. Your plans will go well.

Q:What should I tell my friend, to cheer him up, and convince him that he's actually a decent human being?
Page wands/High Priestess

Explain to him he is the page of wands, which is a person who loves to enjoy life and experience good times and good things, is creative and endearing and charismatic, he is also always wanting to ensure others are enjoying themselves too and cares a lot about what others think of him. This type of person enjoys lifting others up emotionally and is a good-hearted individual. And with the High Priestess tell him to learn to listen to his intuition and not his mind, get out of his head and know he has special intuititive abilities he can easily tap into.

Q: Did I sabotage my recent relationship and how and why did I do that?
Top   #977
Citizen

WiseOakReiki 

Quote:
Page wands/High Priestess

Explain to him he is the page of wands, which is a person who loves to enjoy life and experience good times and good things, is creative and endearing and charismatic, he is also always wanting to ensure others are enjoying themselves too and cares a lot about what others think of him. This type of person enjoys lifting others up emotionally and is a good-hearted individual. And with the High Priestess tell him to learn to listen to his intuition and not his mind, get out of his head and know he has special intuititive abilities he can easily tap into.

Q: Did I sabotage my recent relationship and how and why did I do that?
The Devil + Justice

You may have been acting out on some kind of addiction - this would be the answer to why with the appearance of the devil. This is exactly the kind of thing where you wouldn't know WHY - that is what an addiction is. There is the feeling that this can be made right and there is potential for things to come into balance here. There may be a karmic lesson being fulfilled for you and/or the other person. There is hope in terms of you moving forward with things being right for you although I can't tell if it will be within the relationship or not with only 2 cards.

Q: Feedback on my current efforts in my business please.
Top   #978
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseOakReiki View Post
The Devil + Justice

You may have been acting out on some kind of addiction - this would be the answer to why with the appearance of the devil. This is exactly the kind of thing where you wouldn't know WHY - that is what an addiction is. There is the feeling that this can be made right and there is potential for things to come into balance here. There may be a karmic lesson being fulfilled for you and/or the other person. There is hope in terms of you moving forward with things being right for you although I can't tell if it will be within the relationship or not with only 2 cards.

Q: Feedback on my current efforts in my business please.
Death - Temperance

Overall this feels like *slow and steady* wins the race, if your current business focus is a relatively new venture (which is how I'm reading Death - a change from whatever went before) then you currently have things on an even keel. You may feel that things are not taking off fast enough (patience required from Temperance) but you have managed to select the correct *elements* in whatever you do - nothing will fail as is , but may require additional fine tuning which would need more time.

Qu: Guidance from the Universe ; feeling down today
Top   #979
Citizen

tealily 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Qu: Guidance from the Universe ; feeling down today
Hi Samantha,

As I was pulling the cards I got the vibe you feel a bit 'lost' - kind of like circumstances recently/rapidly flipped out around you and you're in a bit of "what do I do now?"

Cards: Ace of Pent rev + 10 of pent rev

These two cards say to me that if you were trying to 'level up', this has been put on pause because you're not in the right position to move just yet; there's still a few more things on 'this level' to complete before you can move onto the next one. Specifically, this seems to be in your physical environment, something about security (home? career? studies? I'm getting the impression this is something to do with something you've signed up for/enrolled in, let me know if I'm off).

This isn't to say your future plan/goals aren't good, just that we need to finish Step A before we finish Step B Good luck!

My Q: um, perhaps advice on what I can do to be more emotionally open? (I've got a bit of baggage, particularly regarding new love relationships )
Top   #980
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.