Crystal grids

Crystalyst

Is anyone here experienced in creating crystal grids? I have just learned about them and appreciate their spiritual dimension as well as their beauty. I would be interested in knowing more and share info on how to make them.

I would love to share pictures of my first crystal grid, which consists of a center black amethyst, citrine towers, clear quartz points, and tumbled blue topaz, but I can't post attachments. I created it to develop clarity of mind and attract success.

I already looked at past threads on crystal grids and have been on almost all recommended websites. Just wondering if there is something newer to know.

Personally, I like looking at ace-of-pentacles Tumblr blog, and Stone Mad on Facebook.

Snowhunter

I'm just casually learning about grids. I don't have the space to make one with my regular crystals but I was thinking I would get a shadow box, and smaller crystals that I could hang on a wall. I love looking at Pinterest pictures of grids; they can be so beautiful!

wildchilde

I make crystal grids regularly, and they truly "amp up" the energy for whatever you choose to create them. I don't know necessarily that there is anything "new" to know. I find the best thing is to allow the crystals to teach you what you should be doing with them.

Mine enjoy grids created with lemurian points and a large focal crystal in the center. I find it is also important to "activate" the grids with a crystal wand and a crystal tuning fork. (as well as Reiki because I am a Reiki Master). I think of grids more like sand paintings...something powerful that is not meant to last indefinitely. Whenever I put one up I generally have an idea of how long I intend for it to be active. I also prefer to place my grids on a Flower of Life (you can find them on etsy pretty cheap) on top of a strong piece of cardboard so that I can move them around when needed.

Your grid sounds great! Wish we could see the pic. I love the crystal choices you made. You will have to check back with us and let us know how well it works for you!

sophiastellarum

I LOVE grids. So happy to see this thread! Check out "Stacie Coller" on Google. She works at Enter the Earth in Asheville, NC. She is the queen of crystal grids! You will love her work. A great blog too. Etemetaphysical.com.

Alexandra-tt

I discovered crytal grids not so long ago and I love their beauty!
Only the fact to look at the grids put a smile on my face and sparkles in my eyes. Just that is pure magic!
I made my first grid 3 days ago and am searching some nice books about the subject. Is anyone has an idea ...
I like to read the 'SAGEGODDESS' blog also. She makes some really lovely crystal grids and altars (see her instagram account here www.instagram.com/thesagegoddess).

This is definitely something I will developp slowly and talk about.

sweetcherise13

I love SageGoddess and subscribe to her youtube channel as well!

I have a new grid that I finished yesterday. I adore the energy of this one and I have it at our dining table. :)
The stones are a phantom crystal tower in the center along with jade, goldstone, sunstone, aventurine, honey quartz, and selenite.
It is on my favorite platter that always reminds me of the four seasons and how everything has it's time and to remain open to change.

Attachments

• Latest crystal grid April 2016.jpg
    Latest crystal grid April 2016.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 197

celticnoodle

I have also just begun creating crystal grids. The first one I made I did last week at our other home, and set it up with the intention to get help with an issue we were facing. So far, it seems to be helping us to get the results we want, but I won't know for sure till May. So, I've left it up and will till we get the final results.

I think if you are putting up a crystal grid for a specific reason, you may want to go through the crystals you own and recall their properties to find what ones would be good for your reason to make it. Other then that--I guess there aren't really any 'rules' to follow.

I was thinking that the crystal grids could also be a really nice gift to make for people for various situations. Friends of mine just bought their first ever home and I'm thinking of making a crystal grid and sending it and specific crystals to bring about a blessing of safety, security and happiness there. Citrine is supposedly a good one for bringing harmony and happiness to the home. I would especially like to find a citrine sphere, as I read online that to give this as a gift is to give the receiveer good health and happiness and healing wisdom. Sounds like a nice idea--so now all I need to do is FIND these items. :laugh:

So, I think pretty much anything goes, and you can come up with your own creative ideas!

cozmo0_4

To make a crystal grid you must use a wand to charge it ? I know a tiny bit about grids (just some lovely pictures I've seen). So forgive me for the questions.
1. What are the wands to charge them ?
2. How do you charge them ?
3. Do you just decide where you want to place the crystals in the grid ?
Thanks

sweetcherise13

I have also just begun creating crystal grids. The first one I made I did last week at our other home, and set it up with the intention to get help with an issue we were facing. So far, it seems to be helping us to get the results we want, but I won't know for sure till May. So, I've left it up and will till we get the final results.

I think if you are putting up a crystal grid for a specific reason, you may want to go through the crystals you own and recall their properties to find what ones would be good for your reason to make it. Other then that--I guess there aren't really any 'rules' to follow.

I was thinking that the crystal grids could also be a really nice gift to make for people for various situations. Friends of mine just bought their first ever home and I'm thinking of making a crystal grid and sending it and specific crystals to bring about a blessing of safety, security and happiness there. Citrine is supposedly a good one for bringing harmony and happiness to the home. I would especially like to find a citrine sphere, as I read online that to give this as a gift is to give the receiveer good health and happiness and healing wisdom. Sounds like a nice idea--so now all I need to do is FIND these items. :laugh:

So, I think pretty much anything goes, and you can come up with your own creative ideas!

I love your intention for creating a grid for your friends first home and what a perfect house warming gift! Citrine is a wonderful choice too. :)

As far as a citrine sphere, I can keep an eye out for one for you if you would like. Our local shop owner attends rock shows in all different locations and will specifically look for something if someone is interested in it. We also have a couple beautiful rock shops in Madison that I have been long awaiting to take a day trip to. We haven't been to them since fall.

Intention and stone properties are important in creating a grid for sure! With the one I just created, I combined stones that are specific to prosperity and also creativity and self confidence that appear to be lacking in our lives. We both have been programmed with certain beliefs about money and are working on overcoming these blocks.
I've seen some gorgeous permanent grids done in shadow box's that I'm interested in trying out.
Keep us updated on the progress of your situation CN, and how you feel your grid is helping. I love hearing the long term outcomes and affects of grids!

To make a crystal grid you must use a wander to charge it ? I know a tiny bit about grids (just some lovely pictures I've seen). So forgive me for the questions.
1. What are the wands to charge them ?
2. How do you charge them ?
3. Do you just decide where you want to place the crystals in the grid ?
Thanks

There are so many ways someone can go about creating a grid but some basics are helpful in understanding purpose and intention along with a general "how to" is helpful. And as CN stated, using your own creativity and intuition is what makes it personal to you. :)
I started using a laser quartz as my wand to activate my grid and I believe one of the videos I attached here will show one.

Here's a couple ladies that I find so helpful for crystal info and they have subtle different ways of approach.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...D2CE3FAB8B24D45F302BD2CE3FAB8B24D&FORM=VRDGAR

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...FC0AF8A18C014D8EF1EBFC0AF8A18C014&FORM=VRDGAR

cozmo0_4

Fantastic thank you. I'll have to watch when I get home from work.