1 sitter for an experiment

MissNine

Oh wow! It could have definitely been the Hitler salute...that never would have occurred to me but that was the exact motion that I was seeing. I just assumed it was someone hitting someone with an up and down movement!

I get visions too. I totally understand thinking "huh? That can't be right!"
And most often it is. Crazy, huh? Shows your gut is right!

Ok now for the other parts....

MissNine

An Embryo that Dissolves - Very strange imagery and I will be honest, I have no idea what it means. I have two interpretations but am just not sure. First, a miscarriage or abortion. The embryo was in the sac in utero and then slowly disappeared. The second thought was a pregnancy that "dissolved" someone's dreams...as in an unplanned pregnancy that stopped someone from pursuing a career or life that they wanted. I just don't know. sorry!
I know my mom has a miscarriage when my parents were first married.

Yes, I was an unplanned pregnancy. I came a decade after my siblings. My mom never seemed too pleased. She was ready to put her career first but then I came. She still put career first when I was a kid and I knew I was second to her job because it was her time to blossom in her career and make her mark after putting her time in raising all her kids (mind you I was still a kid. My siblings were in college though). She always said to people while I was there as a kid "all the kids are grown."

Um...i was still a kid.

MissNine

Jean/Gene - this one was audible. I heard the name Jean/Gene very clearly, very loudly. I do not know if this is the feminine Jean or the masculine Gene. Does this name mean anything to you?

Hmm no idea who this is. I'm sorry :-(

Could you be seeing the future maybe?

EmpressArwen

I know my mom has a miscarriage when my parents were first married.

Yes, I was an unplanned pregnancy. I came a decade after my siblings. My mom never seemed too pleased. She was ready to put her career first but then I came. She still put career first when I was a kid and I knew I was second to her job because it was her time to blossom in her career and make her mark after putting her time in raising all her kids (mind you I was still a kid. My siblings were in college though). She always said to people while I was there as a kid "all the kids are grown."

Um...i was still a kid.

Oh no! So it was kind of both interpretations. :( That sucks. I'm sorry...wish I was wrong on this one.

EmpressArwen

Hmm no idea who this is. I'm sorry :-(

Could you be seeing the future maybe?

lol I have no idea but it was so LOUD. It startled me. hahaha! I guess this is just one to put in the bank. It seemed like an old fashioned name so I was thinking it might be an ancestor of yours but not sure.

MissNine

Oh no! So it was kind of both interpretations. :( That sucks. I'm sorry...wish I was wrong on this one.

Oh it's cool. Years of therapy later and I am ok with it. Her issues.

One day, when I was a teenager, I was talking to her about my cousins being born. My uncle was upset my cousin was a girl. I asked if my cousin knew. Her unnecessary response to me was "Do you know if anyone was happy when you were born?"

No follow up comment from her like "of course we were all happy", etc.
Sowing seeds of insecurity in me since I was born.

MissNine

Jesus and Tarot cards - lol again, I have NO idea what this means but I saw Jesus and then this turned into a table of tarot cards. Is your mom anti-tarot cards due to her faith? Or was she raised by someone very religious?

We're catholic. She is anti-tarot when she needs to find a wAy to criticize me. But she has had predictive dreams since I was a kid. And they are always right

I think my visions and the cards steal her spotlight and she finds anything taking the spotlight from her as a threat. So she'll rage when she's not getting attention and say how stupid my cards and crystals are. Then he next day tell me how good it is that I do it and how its nice I have a hobby.

MissNine

A Couple Embracing...child appears in the embrace - the last image I saw was a couple coming together and embracing, kissing very passionately, with in the circle of their arms, a baby appears. It's a very loving, wonderful image to see. A child created out of pure love. Could the baby be you? The couple your parents?

Considering the above mentioned, this has GOT to be a a prediction about me. No WAY it's my mom and dad. They are still married but haven't been cute or loving since Reagan was president. Barf. It's funny that no matter how old we are, the thought of our parents getting sexy is nauseating! Lol!

My mom had a dream two weeks ago and said she felt I would meet the guy I'll marry in six months and be pregnant. I'll be pregnant when I marry or marry and have the baby soon after, according to her. She's never wrong. At least the 20 years she's predicted. I inherited my abilities from my mother.

EmpressArwen

I'm off to bed. I will read the rest of your feedback tomorrow after work...I'm going to take a guess that the loving couple with a baby is NOT your parents. lol

I will keep working and message you when I get the next meditations done.

Thanks so much for your detailed feedback thus far. It gives me a little confidence that I had a couple of hits at least.

MissNine

You did a GREAT job getting these details to the situation!!!!

Do you feel me getting pregnant and marrying will bring peace to my mom and I? Just a thought as to why that would tie in.