Tarot for Yourself - is it too late to join?

truthsayer

i don't see any problem to start where we are now. you can read back on the old posts to catch up and/or particpate where they are now. ppl here are pretty relaxed about these things. you ar welcome to start and do what you can when you can. i keep planning to do 78 degrees of wisdom study group but i just haven't had time. i know i can go back to the beginning post tho and catch up when i'm ready.

Kaz

Diana,
ofcourse you can join, just post where you are studying. SarahE just started chapter 2 and you can find the thread here somewhere, we do feedback on older threads, ofcourse.
So, just join in :) be welcome....

Kaz

napaisti

I also just got this book (largely due to the wonderful things I had read on this site ;) ), and loo forward to getting input and guidance with the exercises from those who have already been there. Also knowing that SarahEnglish and Diana are just starting in the book makes it easier for me to comtribute my own thoughts/experiences/exercises. So there are 3 of us near the beginning! Good luck to all of us working through Tarot for Yourself, may it be a blessed learning experience!

napaisti

Jewel

YAY! How exciting!!! I am so glad there are more people joining. And I would like to reiterate what Kaz said, we will definetly go back to earlier threads and contribute. For me, this makes a nice review process and keeps the knowledge fresh and I always learn so much from each post and in being able to help out when asked. As they say practice makes perfect ;)

All that I ask is that all threads related to Tarot for Yourself study group start with "Tarot for Yourself - [insert chapter or topic here]" see our previous threads for an example. The 1st threads got lost in the conversion :( sorry ... but the bright side is now you get to recreate them in your own way :)

And just FYI, we combined chapter 4 and parts of chapter 6 as chapter 4 dealth with the celtic cross and chapter 6 with the permutations of the celtic cross. We are now starting on chpt. 5 which has several parts to it, then we will go on back to finish up chapt. 6 and go on from there. Also, we were working from the older book (the brown one) so it will be great to go through some of the new stuff you guys have in the one with the blue cover. Welcome all!!!

sarahenglish

Welcome Diana!

I am so glad that you and Napaisti are joining in. I am definitely not moving very fast. Everyone has been SO Helpful.

SE

Emily

I've just ordered this book, after months of waiting lol, but seeing how far this forum has got, it looks like I have alot of catching up to do lol :)

napaisti

Welcome Emily

It's so good to have you join us. Don't worry about hurrying to catch up. We're taking things kind of slow, and we're always happy to help as you post results to earlier exercises. (sorry to speak for everybosy else, but that's what I've seen so far, and I don't expect it to change much now.)

This book has really helped me learn more about the tarot and myself. I would recommend using 1 specific deck to do the exercises throughout the book, but that's just my opinion. Anybody else have some suggestions for someone just starting with TfY?

again welcome,
napaisti

Kaz

emily, welcome
you can join any time, napaisti said it all.
post ahead :)

kaz

Jewel

Well said Naipaisti. Some of us are participating in several study groups, or have other commitments that keep us busy, but we are committed to working through this book. I have used 3 decks so far in my work with this book *LOL*. I think it would be useful to stick to one, which I have ever since I got my Cosmic Tribe. Personally I think any deck will work for going through TFYS, so choose your favorite. It also helps us learn a little more about the deck you are using and to comment and ask quetions. Glad you decided to join in!