See How you Scry April 20 - May 06, 2015

DownUnderNZer

The letters "W 'Stone" 1887 seems to connect to the USA ~ curiosity got the better of me as I needed to make sure it was a definite "something" since we can't interact yet.

Now it makes me wonder if there is a connection with you to the USA perhaps or this might be for someone else.

1887 did come more than the letters, but the letters are like a puzzle as not a complete name and why the " ' ".

The only other thing is with the Winston name (playing with it) I did think of Winston Churchill. (Natural I think).

Not saying it is him around you, but someone that may very well have similar traits and/or character.
Intelligent, witty humor, loyal etc etc etc. The elderly man I saw earlier could be the one.

And...what I always forget is the letters might not be for me to figure out. :bugeyed:

I also just saw what looks like the face of a child (boy), a dog like a poodle, and what looks like the shapes of teddy bears.

So, animal spirits or at least a dog may be around you as well, and a boy around or under the age of 10.
Angelic features actually.

As for the teddy bears - new one for me so will leave that for now. :)

MandMaud

Started to give this a go yesterday, but was rudely interrupted by the strong forces of nature. Life is just that way sometimes.

Be cool to see what you know of your family tree or history though. :)

Thank you, DownUnderNZer! I'm not allowed to give feedback until the 6th, so I'll be writing it as we go along so as to avoid a backlog when we get to it. :)

MandMaud

ps. I did have a go last night but must have been too unfocused. If I get a moment (well... a few moments) I'll try over the weekend, as I know my next two days are too busy.

celticnoodle

Hi celticnoodle,

Can I try this? (Never done it)

I have a wird one: why do men go crazy when I turn them down?

Ok, just read your last post. If you take another person, please sing me up. Thanks. If not Ill just watch. :)

:laugh: bluelagune, while I think your question is hilarious, I will have to have you wait for our next one. I will try to remember you and put you up right away--but if you do see it going up--please do post this question again. I think it'd be funny to scry on. :)

DownUnderNZer

The Old Man.

For the passed 2 nights in bed when focusing on "the man" I have gotten strong bouts of nausea and butterfly feelings in the stomach.

I think this is connected to him in that he may have had digestive problems, acid reflux, Gerds. .. along these lines. Or very sick feeling like this before passing over.

Also, around the head area I saw a bolt or arrow, so it made me think stroke or something like that. Left side. Even possibly an injury.

Am hoping illness rather than foul play especially as I initially saw him sprawled out. Not standing or sitting, but kind of flat on his back.

Interesting as never seen it like that before.

Not sure if he goes back as far as I887 or if he is someone you actually know that passed, but still stands with you in spirit watching over you.

MandMaud

for Flames

I'd like some insight regarding the highs and lows I've been experiencing.

(Bear in mind I'm not experienced at scrying.)

First I see a face peering over as if standing behind a wall, looking down at you. For now I can't tell if this is a threat or a protective spirit.

In the foreground, an indentation which I wonder may be a footprint... but it's leaf-shaped. I think of pastry, piecrust, the skill and craft of cooking and decorating a special dish. Right next to it, a puff* which makes me think explosion.
* sorry, silly word, best I can think of :)

I ask which of these came first. Did someone's tread kick up the dust? or is someone trying to tamp down your "explosions" (temper)? I find the puff was there first.

It's turning into a flower now or a bouquet, or a shrub. No one's treading this down, no one's stepping on it - it has been planted and the earth is being trodden down all around it, to keep it firm and secure, a good basis for growth.

You don't need to stamp out your "bad" responses (the ones that feel bad or seem to hurt people) - you need to nurture them, to "garden" them which involves taking control of where they manifest, what they stand next to, in other words context - and pruning, not to get rid of them but to shape them into something more like what you want and need. And eventually BIGGER. Pruning involves removing parts of the plant that are weak and have little chance of producing anything worth having; those growing in the wrong place (for YOUR preference); and those that are old and past their productiveness, in other words out of date. Pruning gives you control of how the plant (= your image and your Self) presents to the world, and of its health. It's time to cull your out-of-date responses and those niggly little ones that are beneath your dignity, and burn them - the flames acknowledge them, no hiding, but this is a statement that those are now PAST.

While your energy is moving in painful (angry or sad) channels, you can't just eradicate that - if you do, you're eradicating your energy. Pain, whether it's appearing sad or angry or something else at the moment, when expressed with care can become something beautiful and also useful.

Back to that face. Nothing threatening, no hostility here. I'm not sure (yet) if this is a guardian but definitely he's taking an interest. Feels male. Big eyebrows! ... I sense there's a lot of energy here. Maybe you are hiding your energy behind some wall... maybe it's hiding from you. A small dark figure is right in front of his face, ignoring him, gazing at things more distant (= less connected to real, everyday life).

I'll have to come back later and see who this small dark figure is and what the relationship is with your energy. I still have a feeling it's not all about your own attitude, someone else's energy is having some influence.

LittleOne

M and Maud

The energies around you......

First a bear and some cubs. I feel both the idea of being simultaneously protective and aggressive. Something feeling threatened because they don't yet know.

This is accompanied by many hands in the "Stop" sort of hand signal - at the end of long arms. Saying "keep away" and keeping you at arms length.

There is one hand at the bottom - one open palm amongst the others. It's offering something, a chance.

Perhaps this is something to take slowly. I don't get a sense of anything bad, but more defensive.

Ira

MandMaud, "My question is about the energy or energies around me recently: what / who / where from / friendly ... or not friendly ???"

I'll have a try.
Not sure if this is symbolic: A male baby (or baby in spirit). Hormonal changes, biological clock.

Does any of that make sense?

MandMaud

I'll have a try.
Not sure if this is symbolic: A male baby (or baby in spirit). Hormonal changes, biological clock.

Does any of that make sense?
Thanks Ira - just making sure you've noticed that I can't respond yet:

I will ask that the questioneers PLEASE do not respond until we finish this on May 06.

but I will say there are some very interesting things in what people have seen for me so far. :)

And folks, three people have scryed (sp?!) for me, let's give the others' questions a go!

Flames

Hi MandMaud! :)
Just wanted you to know that I've read it and I thank you for taking the time to scry for me. I look forward to giving you feedback when the time comes!! :) THANK YOU!!