Tarot Pink

reall

OMG! this is beautiful!:))) I usualy don't read with collab decks, but in this deck each card can be considered as one small art piece!^^ and it's for good cause!^^ I'm definitly tempted to back it up!^^ ;)))) if I only know how to make acc?^^ lolz ;)))

delizt

I just saw this one this morning, it's very tempting...an impressive line-up of artists for sure!

gregory

I wish it weren't flexibly funded. Kickstarter is SO much safer... :( but with those artists...

Reall - just go for it - you don't have to have an account; you can just paypal or use a credit card without one.

I just backed it and it seemed totally uninterested on my postage costs - so at least if it did fail I won't lose those !

desertrat

Wow!!! Look at that list of Creators and Supporters! Jaw-droppingly impressive.

Their goal seems rather daunting - I'm not all that optimistic that they'll reach it. If it were for an ordinary sort of deck I would pass, but this is an important cause that touches everybody's lives. I'm viewing it as a worthwhile donation. :heart:

gregory

That's not a huge goal for one of these projects. (I'm not saying they will for sure reach it - but it isn't unusual.)

desertrat

Really? It seems like a lot to me. I do hope they make it!

Annabelle

I wish it weren't flexibly funded. Kickstarter is SO much safer... :( but with those artists...

Yeah, I want a copy and would back it now, but flexible funding makes me very nervous; I've lost money on those before.

Nowadays when I see a flexible funding campaign I wait until it the project is very near its goal before I become a backer.

This does look like a worthwhile project and an impressive deck with some great artists, though.
http://www.tarotforum.net//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Madrigal

Benebell has a post up on her blog on this deck and her process around designing the card assigned to her.

reall

Reall - just go for it - you don't have to have an account; you can just paypal or use a credit card without one.

I just backed it and it seemed totally uninterested on my postage costs - so at least if it did fail I won't lose those !

ok! it's good to know I don't need acc!^^ postage is my other concern/ edit happy to see it's included!^^ you are right this is win win!^^ lolz ;)))

Wow!!! Look at that list of Creators and Supporters! Jaw-droppingly impressive.

Their goal seems rather daunting - I'm not all that optimistic that they'll reach it. If it were for an ordinary sort of deck I would pass, but this is an important cause that touches everybody's lives. I'm viewing it as a worthwhile donation. :heart:

im sure they'll make it!^^ ;)))

@Annabelle i think kickstarter is *safe/money is taken from your card when goal is reached? not sure for indiegogo?:)))

@Madrigal like that blog post!^^ :)) it's always interesting to read how art is made!^^ :))