Tarot Pink

BodhiSeed

While I'm waiting for Tarot Pink to be published, I decided to make a little oracle to go along with it called "In the Pink." (I like to pair my tarot decks with an oracle.) If anyone wants a free pdf copy of the 30 cards and keywords, just send me an email. :)

Hexi

yes it will be printed no matter what

Tarot Pink will be printed even if the goal is not met, we have flexible funding which means the money comes even if it doesn't meet the goal. No worries it will happen. So order today as time is running out and decks and apps will be more expensive after the campaign. Cheers Hexi

rmcfarron

Just supported this - hopeful that they'll make their goal, but with only 50 something hours left, I'm not certain. It would be a shame, it's a really good cause.

Hexi

the deck will happen even if we don't reach our goal. thanks for supporting it

tarotluv

Tarot Pink will be printed even if the goal is not met, we have flexible funding which means the money comes even if it doesn't meet the goal. No worries it will happen. So order today as time is running out and decks and apps will be more expensive after the campaign. Cheers Hexi

Thanks, Hexi. I'm a backer!

moonspirit

Backed it! :)

Hexi

last chance to order at best pricing

only a few hours left to order your Tarot Pink for Cancer deck. www.tinyurl.com/tarotpink don't be disappointed order today.

danieljuk

After Hexi last posted, the indiegogo campaign ended and they sent me an email in the last 24 hours. It didn't reach $10,000 which was it's aim but the project goes ahead because it is flexible funding. However it raised $8,080 from 238 different people in 2 months! That is great and a lot of that money now going to Breast Cancer charities :thumbsup:

The apps are out in July and the deck comes out in September ready for Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October (according the page) :)

BodhiSeed

I think they did very well with this campaign; I believe much of its success is due to Hexi's enthusiasm and her constant updates. :)

gregory

I think they did very well with this campaign; I believe much of its success is due to Hexi's enthusiasm and her constant updates. :)
Yes indeed. I hope they will make a LOAD more when they start selling it direct as a finished product - I'm sure that in spite of the reassurance that no matter what, it will be printed, some people were still leery of it.

Some evil indiegogoers have a lot to answer for :(