Tarot Pink

rwcarter

Just got a status update email that shows the cards. Did they really put interpretations on the face of the cards? Please, no.... :mad:

And whatever that block is on the bottom of the cards is different sizes on different cards. Can't tell what trimming will do to the pink ribbon on the card back. It might survive intact.

Attachments

• TarotPink Preview.jpg
    TarotPink Preview.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 155

MissChiff

Yes, I read that today...I'm really disappointed with this project... I really thought it had a lot a potential...

Cocobird55

That is disappointing. Oh well -- I'm still happy that I ordered it.

AJ

I've had breast cancer, but didn't order the deck because I don't care for most multiple artist decks. Now I'm glad I didn't, holy cow, it reminds me of the early Lord of the Rings tarot
http://www.astroamerica.com/t-lord.html

PathWalker

That is a shame - and I think they should have mentioned that when they were showing all the artwork - it very much alters the feeling of the deck doesn't it? :(

earthair

Yes it does PW :(
And with the reduced card size, those images are now dwarfed by the text.
Sorry but I don't like that non-reversible back either, which just reminds me of a toilet roll advert. Personally I would've gone for a smaller, simple reversible repeating pink ribbon design on black background.

danieljuk

so sad, all the beautiful artists work is squeezed in that tiny space :( oh well I am glad I ordered it for charity and hope I will be able to read with it

littlethings

That is a shame - and I think they should have mentioned that when they were showing all the artwork - it very much alters the feeling of the deck doesn't it? :(

Yes, it really does, PW. I would never have imagined that the deck would have been changed so drastically. :(

gregory

Yes it does. What a disappointment. I hope hexi shows up to hear this.

Yelell

The back's not reversible? Or you mean after trimming. But it really is unfortunate - it looks like more than an interpretation, it's a paragraph! Sort of reminds me of pokemon cards or something.