Tarot Pink

HazelMoon

I am one of the artist and tell you the truth: I am VERY disappointed!

I wonder what the artists who participated in this project think about it? I really do...

truelighth

Hazelmoon, I am not surprised. It must not be nice to see this when you have participated.

Cocobird55

So sorry, HazelMoon. It must have been a shock for you. In spite of it, I'm still looking forward to seeing the deck.

Tippyjane

It's still not too late to get this deck into the awesome shape it could be. :)

Your lips to god's ears, Earthair. I had such hope for this deck.

I'm so sorry, Hazelmoon. It must be so hard to see your work mishandled.

BodhiSeed

Got my deck in the mail yesterday. No box for the deck, but there was a bag (that was too small for the cards). The cards do not have the meanings on the bottom border, but list the artist and his/her works. I'm speechless.

Cocobird55

Looking forward to getting mine.

Annabelle

Got my deck in the mail yesterday. No box for the deck, but there was a bag (that was too small for the cards). The cards do not have the meanings on the bottom border, but list the artist and his/her works. I'm speechless.

Looking closely at the pictures you posted . . . it appears that each card is serving as a very direct advertisement for its artist.

Yelell

Web addresses on the front of the card, sometimes 2 on a single cards, is a bit jarring. :bugeyed:

AJ

as I think I said above, these are all about the artists, not one bit about the cause.