Tarot Pink

Bonnie

Please do - they seem to be going to need all the support they can get to hit the target - and I gather they WILL print anyway - they will just make that much less for the charity if they have to do so with less than the full amount raised :(

Gregory -

Thank you for your support! It is a bit of an uphill climb right now! The deck will be printed (at least, that is my understanding).

Blessings,
Bonnie

gregory

Gregory -

Thank you for your support! It is a bit of an uphill climb right now! The deck will be printed (at least, that is my understanding).

Blessings,
Bonnie
So one of the project owners said, when I asked (as I want it ANYWAY !) - though not being fully funded would end with less cash for the charity :(

Hexi

tarot pink

so if we could get all the folks on At to support it, it would easily out do our target. Please encourage your friends to purchase a card. With all the amazing artists in it, it will be a bit like owning a bit of each of their decks all in one place.

I think it would also be a great gift to a friend who is fighting cancer in some way. Cheers Hexi and thanks Bonnie for your encouraging posts.

Hexi

Tarot Pink Images for you

Here are some of the incredible images that have been created for Tarot Pink for Cancer by At's top tarot artists.

More to come, but here is a little taste for you all. Cheers Hexi

the 5 of swords by Marie White. the 7 of Swords by Donnaleigh de La Rose, The Knight of Cups by Casey DuHamel/Bob Greyvenstein The Magician by Chiro Marchetti and the Knight of Wands Erik Dunne

Attachments

• 5Swords S05TPR.jpg
    5Swords S05TPR.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 115
  • 7Swords S07TPR.jpg
    7Swords S07TPR.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 128
  • pink promo-32-2.jpg
    pink promo-32-2.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 117
  • pink promo-36-2.jpg
    pink promo-36-2.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 142
  • pink promo-49-2.jpg
    pink promo-49-2.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 116

Hexi

more Tarot Pink images

Here are a few more images from Tarot Pink. Strength by Pamela Steele, Judgement by Mary Griffin, Temperance by Roxi Sim, The Wheel of Fortune by Elizabeth Hazel and Six of Cups by Gordan Curgus.

As you can see all the images focus on healing energy and uplifting one's spirit. This deck will be great for anyone to use for meditation and contemplation, it will make a great gift for someone dealing with breast cancer or other illnesses.

Art therapy works, this deck is all about sharing positive images. go to www.tinyurl.com/tarotpink to pre-order your deck and app and help make this amazing deck a reality.

FYI this deck will be printed even if we don't quite reach our goal. That is what flexible funding means. Cheers Hexi

Attachments

• pink promo-43.jpg
    pink promo-43.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 129
  • Judgement A20TPR.jpg
    Judgement A20TPR.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 130
  • pink promo-44.jpg
    pink promo-44.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 119
  • pink promo-53.jpg
    pink promo-53.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 130
  • pink promo-41-2.jpg
    pink promo-41-2.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 113

BodhiSeed

Thanks for sharing so many of the card images, Hexi. :) I can see I'll easily discover some new artists to love with this deck.

gregory

FYI this deck will be printed even if we don't quite reach our goal. That is what flexible funding means. Cheers Hexi
I know that is what it means to you - but I and others have been burned by indiegogo projects where it meant "we are starting to spend your money. Oops we didn't get it all so we can't finish the project - pity that..." And we got nothing. That has only ever happened (to me anyway) with ONE kickstarter which WAS fully funded. That's part of the reluctance you are seeing, I'm afraid.

I hope you will ask those of us who backed you for a bit extra, when the time comes ? I have posted on another forum about this, but I've no idea who's listening...

littlethings

Just backed this. :)

Hexi

Tarot pink images

Thanks for the feedback re indiegogo campaigns. This deck is sponsored by Ron Leong of Tarot E Cards and he stated that it will go ahead even if we don't reach our goal. we will be selling decks and apps after the campaign as well and once the production costs are covered, then the proceeds will all go to breast cancer research.

I really hope the folks at At can get behind this amazing deck. I have had the honour of seeing all the images and, though it is done by many artists, the underlying theme of healing and well being shows up in each and every card.

I will be using it for my "card of the day" draw and also for meditation as I already have my favourite cards. I know many of the artists have done extensive write ups as to what the card means to them and why they chose to participate.

I chose to participate in memory of my mother, who passed from cancer. Others have experienced cancer first hand and others have family and friends they have lost to this disease. I also feel this deck goes way beyond cancer and could be used to create well being for anyone who is ill. Having lived with a chronic illness, I know how art has the capacity to heal and provide art therapy for one living in the realm of illness.

Thanks everyone for your comments and I hope you help support this deck and cause by sharing information and by contributing in some way. Cheers Hexi And I will post more images to keep enticing and enabling you all too. xoxo

Cocobird55

I backed it a while ago, and I'm looking forward to getting it.