Tarot Pink

Hexi

slide show of tarot pink images.

Hi everyone, here is a little slideshow to showcase most of the cards in this fabulous compilation tarot deck. With a theme of healing and well being you can see how AT's top tarot artists have created a deck that will uplift and provide support for anyone in need of healing. Art has the power to heal, it is therapy and viewing art is also great therapy.

I plan on using my copy for a card of the day draw, it is like having a deck from each of these talented artists. There will be extensive write-ups for each card and an app as well.

We have 12 days left in our fundraising campaign which has flexible funding, which means the deck will go ahead even if all funding is not met, but, with your help, we can reach our goal

www.tinyurl.com/tarotpink to pre order your deck and app. To see the cards click this link. Cheers Hexi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WD0InS0AxM&feature=youtu.be

Cocobird55

Thanks -- that was wonderful. The cards all look great. Looking forward to getting my deck.

Hexi

video show of Tarot Pink for Cancer

I hope everyone here will take some time to view this video and contribute to our cause and project. As you will see the art work is lovely, sorry no controversy, it simply is amazing. I think this deck will be a perfect one when you are feeling low and need a little pick up, just draw a card to uplift your spirit.

All the artists, many of them top ten At deck creators, have come together under a theme of healing and well being. The deck, though created by many, is quite cohesive and will also be a deck you will be able to read with ease. The write-ups will add more interest with inspirations from the artists. The deck is also available as an App as well.

Help us reach our goal. we have 12 days left in our campaign. This deck will be a great gift for a friend or family member dealing with cancer or other disease. The uplifting images will brighten their day, they can meditate and contemplate because art therapy works.

Video of most of the images is here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WD0InS0AxM&feature=youtu.be

Our campaign page is www.tinyurl.com/tarotpink.

Thanks so much everyone!! Hexi

sacredashes

Just wanted to drop a line to say that the deck is almost finished from what I can see at the group page on FB. The participants have been wonderfully supportive throughout the progress of the deck and everyone has been putting in good vibes. Saying this from an empath's perspective.

A word about Ron Leong. He is a wonderful and very patient person to work with. I do hope there will be support for this venture. It would make a difference even if it is a small contribution to help the cause.

Thank you. :)

Ash

BodhiSeed

Just got this update in my inbox:

Note that the project will move forward and the Tarot Pink Deck will be printed and the App will be released, whether or not the goal is met. A sufficient amount has been raised to fund the printing of the deck, and WizardToo, the sponsor, will underwrite the cost of development for the App even if the goal is not met. Rest assured and tell your friends that there is no risk to their receiving this wonderful deck.

Mageborn777

Tarot Pink Funding

Yeah, I want a copy and would back it now, but flexible funding makes me very nervous; I've lost money on those before.

Nowadays when I see a flexible funding campaign I wait until it the project is very near its goal before I become a backer.

This does look like a worthwhile project and an impressive deck with some great artists, though.
http://www.tarotforum.net//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/
The following was posted on the Tarot Pink's group page on FaceBook regarding the campaign funding.

"The Tarot Pink for Cancer collaborative deck created by 60 notable Tarot artists to support breast cancer research is virtually complete. It is a beautiful and inspiring deck, and you can view the images at: https://www.youtube.com/watchv=2WD0InS0AxM&feature=youtu.be Preorder the deck at www.tinyurl.com/TarotPink and yes, it will be printed and published as a Deck and App."

The company who is organizing this project WizardToo, will be publishing the deck both in print and as apps whether or not the funding goal is met. Ron Leong, the head of the company, is a trusted, long standing member of the tarot community and his company's reputation for honesty and quality are well known.
Please don't hesitate to back this worthy project. We have been assured it will proceed as planned, whether or not the goal is met. Everyone who orders will be receiving their orders.

Bonnie

Tarot Pink For Cancer

"The Tarot Pink for Cancer collaborative deck created by 60 notable Tarot artists to support breast cancer research is virtually complete. It is a beautiful and inspiring deck, and you can view the images at: https://www.youtube.com/watchv=2WD0InS0AxM&feature=youtu.be Preorder the deck at www.tinyurl.com/TarotPink and yes, it will be printed and published as a Deck and App."

Please note: The deck will be printed and the app developed whether the campaign meets its goal or not. We have reached the 50% mark, which assures that the deck wil be printed. The Wizard Too will underwrite the cost of the app.

Here is your chance to help fund breast cancer research! :angel:

Blessings,
Bonnie

Mageborn777

A most worthy cause

I jumped at the chance to be part of this project. For personal reasons, I support it 1000%. That being stated, the attention to detail that has gone into this project is outstanding. The artists who have contributed are some of the top tarot artists in the world. This is one of those multi-source decks that will be a most welcome addition to my collection.

Bonnie

So true!

I jumped at the chance to be part of this project. For personal reasons, I support it 1000%. That being stated, the attention to detail that has gone into this project is outstanding. The artists who have contributed are some of the top tarot artists in the world. This is one of those multi-source decks that will be a most welcome addition to my collection.

This is a very worthy cause, and the 60 artists that collaborated on this deck have gone to ground and produced some amazing cards! They took to heart that this deck is, by intent, meant to be a tool of empowerment for those on the healing journey from breast cancer.

Blessings,
Bonnie

Hexi

our cause

for those of you who might like to know where the money is going, here is a little notice from our cause. It has the highest rating A+

"The Breast Cancer Research Foundation

Thrilled to announce CharityWatch has renewed our A+ rating! With 91 cents of every dollar spent directed towards our mission, we remain the ONLY breast cancer organization with the watchdog's highest rating."