Tarot Pink

Hexi

back of card for Tarot pink

here is the back of the cards for Tarot Pink for Cancer. A play on the pink ribbon into an infinity symbol, often used in the tarot, with the addition of two hearts for love. Pre-order this deck now while prices are at their best. after the campaign the price will go up. www.tinyurl.com/tarotpink to order this uplifting and lovely deck.

Attachments

• back of card.jpg
    back of card.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 169

BodhiSeed

What a lovely back for this deck! I'm glad to see the campaign is inching toward it's goal. I posted about Tarot Pink on my blog a few weeks ago in hopes any readers might think about backing it.

gregory

What a lovely back for this deck! I'm glad to see the campaign is inching toward it's goal. I posted about Tarot Pink on my blog a few weeks ago in hopes any readers might think about backing it.
There's a thought. Anyone who knows anyone with a blog - TELL them.

Hexi

thank you!

thank you for helping to get the word out of this lovely deck. I can't wait to use mine for a card of the day drawing to meditate on each artist's image, it will be a delight. www.tinyurl.com/tarotpink to pre-order.

Just so you know, the price of this deck will rise after the campaign, so this is the best pricing for your deck and app right now!

Cheers Hexi.

rmcfarron

I'm confused. I saw where you guys said only 3 days remaining, but on the site, it says 15 days. Which is right?

ETA: also, I didn't see any contributions that include both the deck and the app? Is there one or should I purchase them separately?

gregory

I believe it has been extended. If you can back it - then you can do so.

I can't see that double reward either, so I guess you do have to go for both.

Hexi

extended

Yes Ron was able to get the dates extended as things are really picking up now and we want to be able to get as close to our goal as possible. I think the apps are separate from the decks as not everyone has a certain phone you have to choose android or iphone, so it was easier for people just to choose what they need.

Thanks again for your help and backing of this wonderful deck. Cheers Hexi

Cocobird55

I'm glad they extended the date. It's a deck that needs to be bought.

gregory

Yes Ron was able to get the dates extended as things are really picking up now and we want to be able to get as close to our goal as possible. I think the apps are separate from the decks as not everyone has a certain phone you have to choose android or iphone, so it was easier for people just to choose what they need.

Thanks again for your help and backing of this wonderful deck. Cheers Hexi
That makes sense. I have never bought an app for my tablet EVER, but I just might this one - primarily to be supportive...